Ban Appeal: 420hearts

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

420hearts
Aura Tree

Ban Appeal: 420hearts

Postby 420hearts » Mon May 28, 2012 10:50 pm

Battle.net username: 420hearts
Realm: Azeroth East
Gamename: [ENT] DotA sdem us/ca #2762
Bot username:
Situation: I've played hundreds of dota games hosted by ENT and I hate leavers ruining games, I always said there should be a leaver ban so we can enjoy more legit games, even when my team has noob leavers I stay and fight til the end. But today I had to go to my graduation dinner with my family and our base was being demolished anyways (everyone had already said GG, my team was just chillin the fountain waiting for end) so I left. I didn't know there was a leaver ban now, otherwise I would have just let my character sit in fountain for final minute of the game.
Why you should be unbanned: Because I'm not a noob leaver, I'm not going to get unbanned and then just leave and get banned again. I like dota and play multiple games a day hosted by Ent. I have a pretty good record and I'm improving my game. Please unban me so I can continue playing - there will be no mistakes such as this one.

iTz_WaR
Donator

Re: Ban Appeal: 420hearts

Postby iTz_WaR » Mon May 28, 2012 10:56 pm

You left at 18.45, and the game ended at 29.27. Also, don't join games if you're going to have to leave (e.g real life problems, have to go).
Denied.
The ban only lasts 3 hours, if you want to wait it out.

Return to “Processed Appeals”