Ban appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

KingKar
Forest Walker

Ban appeal

Postby KingKar » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:39 am

Your Warcraft III username: King.Kar
Realm/Gateway: UsEast
Why are you banned: Gameruin
Why you should be unbanned: I dont believe the time sentence is legitimate for what i did, and also the ban requester extremely over exaggerated the request, half the timestamps didnt even mean anything.

Mod wrote this before ban, "first 5 min king.kar is afk the feed the rest of the game goes 0-13
He is flaming and acting as he usually does in game
Since june he has been banned 5 times for this type of play
Banning king.kar for 1 month for game ruining"

My score ended up 0-13-8, i was TC incase you dont know this hero is not known for getting up kills but instead being support stunner/tanker (atleast the way i play him). first off the beginning of game the team does not call mia so mid lane came and killed me. He did this twice early game with no mia, legidimate deaths. mid game i was very underlvled and underfarmed for my level due to this Which resulted in most of the future deaths. Its known if you have a bad start it will be hard to comeback from it. Also my team was no help and did not bother buying single ward for vision, when i died i said "good mia" and the response i got was getting ignored.
Most of my deaths were me trying to release a stun aoe(which takes about 3 seconds) but had a lot of trouble and kept getting killed before releasing.

Timestamps:
(08:08 / Allied) King.Kar: good mia
(08:35 / Allied) MeO562: !ignore king

(21:26 / All) King.Kar: wtf
(21:29 / All) yuan19860925: 0-10
(21:32 / All) yuan19860925: good player
(21:38 / All) King.Kar: icant even make stn without being attack

(27:30 / Allied) kys: tauren wtf ?
(27:41 / Allied) kys: fuck you
(27:49 / Allied) kys: y leave fuck you
(27:55 / Allied) King.Kar: play
(27:58 / Allied) King.Kar: stay i carry
(28:03 / All) ticklemeblckguy: [Calm] has refilled [kys]'s cookie jar. [kys] now has three cookies (try !eat)!
(28:03 / Allied) kys: fuck you steler
(28:10 / Allied) King.Kar: !scores
(28:15 / Allied) King.Kar: stop
(28:17 / Allied) King.Kar: wtf
(28:17 / Allied) yuan19860925: stfu
(28:32 / All) King.Kar: veno breaking items
(28:33 / All) King.Kar: LOL

also veno started breaking his items when i took some leaver items. But no one cared about this.
Conclusion: so i get ban 1 month for game ruining. ive never violated a major offense in my life but im getting the punishment for one. It doesnt make sense how others get it off easier than me. its because too many people and moderators (not gonna say who) have serious grudge against me.
Last edited by KingKar on Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

KingKar
Forest Walker

Re: Ban appeal

Postby KingKar » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:43 am

Also ive stopped playing pub games and i already said im done with it. i only try to play competetive and i cant play in dihl for this.
@nabo.

Larz

Postby Larz » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:08 am

@Keronamere
https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=67480
@nabo.
You also played the same way here. You have a history of ruining games and have yet to learn your lesson I was hoping the last ban was long enough.

KingKar
Forest Walker

Postby KingKar » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:11 am

@larz that was a quick game. it wasnt even intentional if u watch the replay and it was only 1 death the other deaths were not of my control. and the bot deals with leavers, that thread was useless. and the ban was already served. i dont see how that ban has anything to do with what happened in this case. this time you took it too far @larz. right when i was about to finish for good and play you ruin it.

Larz

Postby Larz » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am

The problem is this type of play is habitual, I have had to deal with more ban requests on you than any other player on ent. For the length of ban I gave you I will let another mod handle this. I wont deny your request my self. I just want the other mod that handles this to look at all cases objectively is all. If they feel I over reached on my authority thats on them. the bottom line is this type of play needs to stop.
@Keronamere

KingKar
Forest Walker

Postby KingKar » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:47 am

yes that game was over a week ago, before the dota change mode. im now taking dota seriously and have no time for this kind of play. ive never had a ban this great and ive complained with other bans that were like a week only and faced it but this is just major. im not sure i will come back this time after a month and ive been with ent for very long time. I was really hoping to change and do something different instead of resetting and ruining games. Its up to you if you believe this or not, killing off a loyal community member is not what u want either and ent is better than that. not sure what else to say to make u believe it.

Brando
Forest Walker

Postby Brando » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:36 am

Keronamere wrote:, killing off a loyal community member is not what u want either and ent is better than that.

You have been banned multiple times for GAME RUINING. This MEANS ruining the game for other players. When you ruin the gaming experience for the other 4 players on your team, possibly all 9 players depending on the situation, i am sure that ENT will happily ban you for the said period. Although you may think game ruining is not a "BIG" offense, it really is. What is the main purpose of ENT? To provide the best gaming experience possible to players, and when they have ONE person ruining games consistently and pissing other players off, why would they NOT want you gone? I feel that you should deal with the 1 month ban and reflect on your character, I have seen how you act and you have alot of things to work on. If you ever want to play on ENT again and a skilled league such as DIHL you need alot of work to do. Although this is not my decision, this is my input.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:47 am

@Keronamere

I have already reviewed 1 or 2 of your games, and I share @Brando 's opinion towards you.

In the last year, you have been banned 7 times for game ruin...

Imo, you should;

1) Acknowledge your wrong-doings and work on it.

2) Take a good pause, atleast 10-14 days of your actual ban.

3) Comeback, have a discussion with Larz and re-appeal.

Ofcourse, you can still ask another moderator to review the game as you still seem to believe you were wrongfully banned, but if it turns out you really ruined the game, your appeal might be a little harder to obtain.

@Larz

Larz

Postby Larz » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:06 am

[b]ive never violated a major offense in my life
The problem is to many violations that ruin the gaming experience for others.
So if we were to cut the ban in half what should the punishment be if you turn right around and do it again?
Right now the way I see it once this ban is over if this type of play continues a one year ban would be in order.
You say your a loyal ent player and we should not lose you, but we have so many ban requests on you. Should I sacrifice 10-20 community members for one that doesnt want to learn or listen?

KingKar
Forest Walker

Postby KingKar » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:39 am

first off, @Brando
"You have been banned multiple times for GAME RUINING. This MEANS ruining the game for other players. When you ruin the gaming experience for the other 4 players on your team, possibly all 9 players depending on the situation, i am sure that ENT will happily ban you for the said period. Although you may think game ruining is not a "BIG" offense, it really is."

^Im not sure if your being serious or just too blind too see how much of a hypocrite you are. Your trying to explain to me what game ruining is? Im just asking for a second chance. Its just like what you did a short while ago when you deliberately Game Ruined for 9 Other Players. And my game ruin was not even a fraction of the damage compared to yours. All i did was die multiple times, flamed, did not give my best, and have history of doing it. Thats ALL. Keep in mind this leads to a 1 month ban.
MEANWHILE, brando you game ruined by going afk, Buying Recipes, Destroying a teammates items, and all around Trolling the game. And thats not all, you ip dodged right after you were banned and got caught red handed. your telling me game ruining is a "BIG" offense, Are you for real? then what the F**k is ip dodging to you? You got unbanned in less than a WEEK. Thats called Bullshit. You lucked out and now you have the balls to tell me i deserve to serve 1 month? Get REAL. Ive been playing this game as long as you have, and ive Been with ent as long as you. There is no way you can get it easier than me. Were both the same -Community Member, Its not Fair.

KingKar
Forest Walker

Postby KingKar » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:48 am

"So if we were to cut the ban in half what should the punishment be if you turn right around and do it again?
Right now the way I see it once this ban is over if this type of play continues a one year ban would be in order."

@larz you wont see it happen again because im doing things differently now. I have a different objective, im done with game ruining and resetting i already said it before. If you doubt that then the next time you see a legitimate ban request on me, you can ban me for life.
I dont think a ban is necessary because im speaking the truth, im gonna play by the rules. if ENT is to provide the best gaming experience then i can help do it.

@hazardous
"I have already reviewed 1 or 2 of your games, and I share @Brando 's opinion towards you."

1 or 2 games does not summarize someone. you must look at the whole thing.
I am a good experienced dota player. And a lot of people that would say the same.

"In the last year, you have been banned 7 times for game ruin..."

sorry. i have changed my ways

1) Acknowledge your wrong-doings and work on it. ---- Already done this
2) Take a good pause, atleast 10-14 days of your actual ban. --- incase u haven't noticed, i just got off a 2 week ban recently. It Does Not WORK. Ive been banned, unbanned, banned, unbanned more than anyone in this community. there needs to be another solution. and ive said above it will not happen again.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:44 pm

@Keronamere

As much as I want to believe you actually changed the way you play, there's no way for you to get around a seventh game-ruin ban that easily.

While I agree with Larz that you might turn out and just do the same behaviour once you get unbanned, I'm willing to trust you. Come back in 10-14 days as I said, and re-appeal with a good reflexion on your previous behaviour.

Processing.

Larz

Postby Larz » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:43 am

@Keronamere
due to the hideous message sent to another ent member you have proven you will not learn.
I will be extending your ban for one year from all ent games
I will also be requesting that you are banned and removed from forum and chat.
@hyo

Return to “Processed Appeals”