Every person is wrongfully banned in this game.

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

ShadowZz
Poison Treant

Every person is wrongfully banned in this game.

Postby ShadowZz » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:22 am

Your Warcraft III username: ShadowZz
Realm/Gateway: USEast
Why are you banned: Votekick Abuse - https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... 13#p327813
Why you should be unbanned:
The ban is wrong:
30 seconds after he spawns he strolls past green and doesn't kill him.
1:30 - After leaving a tome and standing around in a lumber basee for a while he walks back past the feed from green again because he hears "mound is under attack".
2:00 - He's healing to whilst killing walls.
2:50 - He's standing at mound afk and then hits ww.
3:40 - He stops standing around at mound to go hit a wall.
3:50 - Heals instead of nuking while chasing people.
4:00 - Someone tries to teach him "(00:00 / All) O_OEmblem: tit if you camp mound all game basers are gunna get too much lumber"
5:00 - I ask him to leave "(00:00 / All) ShadowZz: Wanna leave please?".
This game is over right now. He's standing around at mound this entire time doing nothing. At this point he's stopped moving for a good 30 secs with no response.

At this point there was two choices. This guy clearly had no idea what he was doing. People had already tried to teach him and tell him things to do. He didn't respond because he was either not listening or didn't speak English.

All requirements for a votekick were fulfilled.

A new player is aloud to be kicked so long as players try to teach him. Another requirement for this is that if he doesn't speak English and you can't communicate with him then there is no way for him to learn. So we votekicked.

We followed the rules and decided that kicking him and having someone else titan was better than watching him AFK mound, not listen and die 3 mins later to a 100g Tauren whilst he's only level 3.

Why are we banned? You have an entire lobby of people who want to play the game and there game is being ruined by one person who refuses to listen or respond to any of them?

Merex
Oversight Staff

Re: Every person is wrongfully banned in this game.

Postby Merex » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:36 am

All instances of him ''attempting'' to be taught was roughly 20 seconds before the votekick was initiated, also please tell me - How is a new player so understand ''tit if u camp mound etc.''? The ideal on attempting communication with a new player is to actually communicate, not ask them to leave ShadowZz.

The votekick itself is invalid because you refused to actually try and help this new player. How is asking someone to leave suppose to help him in a potential future of ID? I understand that he was new and under the titan position but he wasn't just running around the mound like an idiot, he was killing walls and legitimately trying to target players.

It really upsets me that some of the people in which I've banned are way experienced and definitely know how to handle a new player situation, and then you don't. Please explain to me how any of this accurate when it's in less than a minute time table?
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

ShadowZz
Poison Treant

Postby ShadowZz » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:52 am

We had a titan who has never played the game before and clearly didn't have a clue what he was doing.
He didn't respond to anything and didn't say anything the entire game. I can sit here and say maybe we should have waited another 1 min or 2 mins whilst spamming chat but he still wouldn't have responded and by then the game would have been too fucked for anyone to save it.
Kicking him was the only option so as the game could continue in any way. He never wrote in chat, not once the whole game and kept standing still doing nothing for 20-30 second periods.
The game would have been over 2 mins later so kicking that 1 player who had no idea and was unresponsive aloud 9 other people to have a good game.
If you're seriously going to argue that him standing around at middle for another 2 minutes was going to benefit that game and not simply ruin it more then what's the point? Because at this point you might as well write a post saying that you personally want ID games to be shit.

It really upsets me that you can be ignorant enough to simply dismiss that this guy was not going to do anything. He was unresponsive. He never wrote in chat, not once the whole game. Every other person in that game wanted a good game and this guy was going to ruin it.

If someone intentionally ruins the game through feeding or tking it's fine to kick them, but if they do it through picking titan when they've never played ID and the other people kick them because they don't talk at all and don't have a clue what they're doing then that's fine?

What a joke. How fast do you want to kill the ID community? It's already fucking dwindling at best due to shit games and every attempt players make to try and make their games less shit like kicking retard titans, you fucking ban them for it. 9 fucking people wanted a non shitty game and you banned all of them because of 1 fucking retard who had no idea what he was doing?

Am I mad? Fucking yes I'm pissed off. You've literally banned us for not wanting yet another fucking shit game. The best thing about this whole scenario is the guy didn't even give a fuck, he got kicked and went on to play different games. Meanwhile you went through the replay and banned us for it. You banned us for saving a shitty lost game. Wtf Av1on? Don't pull the bullshit "I'm dissapointed you kicked a noob" when he didn't speak and was the reason the game was ruined.

Eloquence
Aura Tree

Postby Eloquence » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:59 am

karmas a bitch, eh?
ShadowZz: Go fuck yourself you ignorant shitbag. Good enough response?

Denied.

ShadowZz
Poison Treant

Postby ShadowZz » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:01 am

You intentionally ruined a game using a glitch. We kicked a player for ruining a game, there's literally no karma her so gtfo.

Eloquence
Aura Tree

Postby Eloquence » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:05 am

how did i ruin a game that was already over???????? notice how you are arguing the same
ShadowZz: Go fuck yourself you ignorant shitbag. Good enough response?

Denied.

ShadowZz
Poison Treant

Postby ShadowZz » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:07 am

I'm arguing that you using a glitch to gain an advantage over a player is bannable. 9 people kicking a guy who is unresponsive and afking mound to try and continue a game that is completely fucked is justifiable unless ENT is saying they would rather have completely ruined games considering we also can't ban request that titan afterwards for ruining the fucking game.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:44 am

ShadowZz wrote:We had a titan who has never played the game before and clearly didn't have a clue what he was doing.
He didn't respond to anything and didn't say anything the entire game. I can sit here and say maybe we should have waited another 1 min or 2 mins whilst spamming chat but he still wouldn't have responded and by then the game would have been too fucked for anyone to save it.
Kicking him was the only option so as the game could continue in any way. He never wrote in chat, not once the whole game and kept standing still doing nothing for 20-30 second periods.
The game would have been over 2 mins later so kicking that 1 player who had no idea and was unresponsive aloud 9 other people to have a good game.
If you're seriously going to argue that him standing around at middle for another 2 minutes was going to benefit that game and not simply ruin it more then what's the point? Because at this point you might as well write a post saying that you personally want ID games to be shit.

It really upsets me that you can be ignorant enough to simply dismiss that this guy was not going to do anything. He was unresponsive. He never wrote in chat, not once the whole game. Every other person in that game wanted a good game and this guy was going to ruin it.

If someone intentionally ruins the game through feeding or tking it's fine to kick them, but if they do it through picking titan when they've never played ID and the other people kick them because they don't talk at all and don't have a clue what they're doing then that's fine?

What a joke. How fast do you want to kill the ID community? It's already fucking dwindling at best due to shit games and every attempt players make to try and make their games less shit like kicking retard titans, you fucking ban them for it. 9 fucking people wanted a non shitty game and you banned all of them because of 1 fucking retard who had no idea what he was doing?

Am I mad? Fucking yes I'm pissed off. You've literally banned us for not wanting yet another fucking shit game. The best thing about this whole scenario is the guy didn't even give a fuck, he got kicked and went on to play different games. Meanwhile you went through the replay and banned us for it. You banned us for saving a shitty lost game. Wtf Av1on? Don't pull the bullshit "I'm dissapointed you kicked a noob" when he didn't speak and was the reason the game was ruined.

Even starting off your response is already telling me that you've disregarded that fact completely. How could he have responded to you wanting him to leave? Explain that to me. The titan was new and therefore you follow the protocol when treating a new player. You weren't even spamming the chat, you said leave twice. That's it. After that, the votekick happened. I'm not gonna sit here and fight off your one sided aggressive argument because you refuse to admit that this was wrong.

Kicking him was barely the option at the given time, at this situation. No one attempted to make a proper communication with him besides you and that was telling him to leave. Where in the VK rules is that justifiable for a votekick? I want ID games to continue which is why I expect a lot more from you & the rest of this community when it comes to new players. We all started somewhere and I know it would've pissed you off x10 more to be votekicked for these reasons more than initiating them yourself.

It really upsets me that you can be ignorant enough to simply dismiss that this guy was new and you knew that. You saw him DL in the lobby and had every opportunity to try and talk to him right then in there along the other 9 of you. Then of course, going in-game, you knew what to expect. He can't be unresponsive if he's not being talked to, shadowzz. What exactly in his case is ruining the game? He was trying, was he not?

I am literally amused you can compare someone intentionally feeding or teamkilling other allies to a new player trying to learn Titan. That's really shameful of you to say. We were all new once, why not extent some courtesy to a new player? It's exactly words like these which lead to the blatant actions of which you're banned for. This comparison is heavily inaccurate.

How fast do I wanna kill the ID community? Seems to me at this rate, no one will wanna play if they're just gonna get votekicked at every opportunity they take. It's a game, people learn the game. Open your mind to the obvious for once. At this point in your argument you are just merely raging at me and not thinking this situation clearly so allow me to explain it to you one more time.

The titan was a new player, not a retard. Of course he's never played, he was a dl'er. He was attempting to learn a game he's never played, and he got kicked for it. Please find me one instance in that chatlog where people are genuinely bothered by it or they try to talk to the titan to make the game progress in your own standards. I'm dying to find out.

I'm only gonna ask you once - Do you understand what you've done was wrong? Because as an ex-moderator of ENT even, I would've expected you to at least understand this situation better. If you want to play a game of titan, then join the next and go down. Don't kick someone for it.

ShadowZz
Poison Treant

Postby ShadowZz » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:49 am

I'm completely wrong @Av1on and you are right. I understand what I did was wrong and I will not do it again. I have 2000 games played and I've never broken a single rule and this was simply a misunderstanding. I won't let it happen again.

May I be unbanned now?

ShadowZz
Poison Treant

Postby ShadowZz » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:53 am

@Av1on Mind dealing with Elo spamming this request or is it standard to allow him to spam ban appeals whilst banned himself.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:02 am

ShadowZz wrote:I'm completely wrong @Av1on and you are right. I understand what I did was wrong and I will not do it again. I have 2000 games played and I've never broken a single rule and this was simply a misunderstanding. I won't let it happen again.

May I be unbanned now?

That's fantastic, I'm glad we're on the same level now. But unfortunately, having 2k games and this being your first offense,I'm not so inclined to believe that your sudden view on misguided intentions are so easily to be forgiven.

That being said, I would like for you to read over our VK-Rules (1 link in total) and paste the link of which you've read here so I know such has been done and you're willing to extend this cooperation further.

ShadowZz
Poison Treant

Postby ShadowZz » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:04 am

pep
Forest Walker

Postby pep » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:51 am

I feel that with so many games he should've know better like the rest of the players in that game. They intentionally ruined the titans game and probably ruined his feelings for the day with the group assault on him. You can also add flaming to the offenses calling people noob is unnecessary and rude. They should all know this game has an steep learning curve and especially for titan, you need atleast 10 minutes to read the item descriptions. gg no re
"hot gamer grills are a myth, bout as likely to find a unicorn" - hash

ShadowZz
Poison Treant

Postby ShadowZz » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:59 am

@Av1on Are you intentionally dragging out my ban appeal because of who I am. I feel like you are treating me differently from others and as a mod that is abuse.

Spoiler!
ShadowZz: Av1on can you judge that ban appeal based off my last post before reading crusts...
(02:56:28) Av1oN: tbh crust post was deleted
(02:56:39) Av1oN: even stated in the beginning ''my salt towards the ban request''
(02:56:44) Av1oN: is unnecessary for the argument
(02:56:59) ShadowZz: I don't want the argument tbh....
(02:57:02) Av1oN: You are suddenly wrong and I am right
(02:57:08) Av1oN: wow I'm so relieved
(02:57:16) Av1oN: for a second I thought you actually wanted to rip my guts out
(02:57:19) Av1oN: but sadly shadowzz
(02:57:31) Av1oN: your efforts to quick turn the table are only showing more of immaturity
(02:57:37) ShadowZz: I have 2k games and I can link a bunch on appeals that got their bans overturned due to a first offense
(02:57:46) ShadowZz: with worse bans
(02:57:51) ShadowZz: Lynx's for example...
(02:57:55) ShadowZz: I'm not arguing it
(02:58:01) ShadowZz: Okay?
(02:58:11) Av1oN: your personal issues with lynx- have nothing to do with your own blatant actions
(02:58:19) ShadowZz: Agreed
(02:58:32) ShadowZz: The way ENT deals with appeals of similar cases does however
(02:58:41) ShadowZz: That's the point.
(02:58:46) ChatBot: __Sylvanas__ logs into the Chat.
(02:58:47) Av1oN: I deal with my cases uniquely
(02:58:49) ChatBot: PinkRanger123 logs into the Chat.
(02:58:50) Av1oN: thanks.
(02:58:56) ShadowZz: It won't happen again.
(02:59:01) Av1oN: I'm sure it won't.
(02:59:08) Av1oN: 2k games and suddenly a change of heart
(02:59:15) ShadowZz: Can I continue with my life now?
(02:59:24) ShadowZz: Or are you trying to make a point?
(03:02:35) ShadowZz: So, what's happening?
(03:02:48) ChatBot: PinkRanger123 has been logged out (Timeout).
(03:03:20) ShadowZz: Av1on I basically had an entiore topic open on votekick rules more than once on ENT, you know I know the rules
(03:03:27) ShadowZz: What is pasting the link accomplishing?
(03:03:30) Av1oN: ShadowZz.
(03:03:57) ShadowZz: http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.​php?title=EntGaming:VKRules
(03:04:00) Av1oN: I'm not gonna argue with you on my instructions. If you've been a mod here before and more than openly contributed to topics and still somehow find it in yourself to go against them, perhaps you need a 2nd look.
(03:04:15) Av1oN: Paste it on your appeal, oh and also this little stunt you & IDL are pulling isn't gonna be so swift.
(03:04:18) Av1oN: I know you're not genuine.
(03:04:20) ShadowZz: It's done.
(03:04:24) Av1oN: Neither is she.
(03:04:44) ShadowZz: Are you personally attacking me based off of your opinion Av1on?
(03:04:55) ShadowZz: I'm following your instructions
(03:05:01) ShadowZz: The link is pasted as requested
(03:06:09) Av1oN: Not at all
(03:06:45) Av1oN: Anyways, I will see to the appeal in a bit, I have many others to cover and I am sick.

Yet 6 minutes later you applied to a new appeal about the same ban request. Are you intentionally ignoring my appeal because of your personal opinions?

Titan_Loser
Basic Tree

Postby Titan_Loser » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:09 am

Why are you tossing around accusations in your ban appeal? If I was Av1oN I would let some other mod/admin handle it. Such a rude appeal.

Return to “Processed Appeals”