Why am I banned only because one of them is believed to be the most important player in the team

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

napolyon
Resource Storage

Why am I banned only because one of them is believed to be the most important player in the team

Postby napolyon » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:28 am

Your Warcraft III username:ss.panzer
Realm/Gateway: uswest.battle.net
Why are you banned: Refusing to Votekick TID: 92682 (other)
Why you should be unbanned:This game is played by a lot of people from different ages can not do what others want always because there are many players behaving childishly any disagreement within the team play begin the series of votekick Do we must vote yes always without knowing what happens in the other team?
so you just ban me because I did not vote yes to kick another player without knowing what happen in the other team because another play just say that player is AFK Even though he is moving I do not have full visibility for each player

Is there laws to kick any player because he does not play well?
Is there laws to ban player he does not vote yes to kick any player?
if yes that mean i have to vote yes for each kick Request any time ?
Note that there is a votekick happen because someone believed he is the team leader of that team and everyone have obey him and if someone didn't do that he gonna ask for votekick him, or sometime just because someone stole the KS
Far this is up to you after all this explanation in order to stay ban me or not

Arii
Protector of Nature

Re: Why am I banned only because one of them is believed to be the most important player in the team

Postby Arii » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:02 am

@napolyon
Topic against you: viewtopic.php?t=92682

Looks like you're unfamiliar with our rules. Please head over to the wiki here: http://wiki.entgaming.net/ and familiarize yourself with them, then paste the one you've broken here. Thank you

@Av1oN
Having an unstable internet connection or a high risk of lagging out? Are you tired of losing a won game because you disconnected?
    Do not worry, there are solutions to solve your problem!
    • ENT Connect is a on LAN connection based reconnection tool (no cd-keys needed).
    • GProxy++(Varlock) is a reconnection tool for the battle.net with an external prompt.
    • GProxy++ DLL is a reconnection plugin for battle.net (Recommended).
    For technical issues or questions, post a topic in the technical support forum.

napolyon
    Resource Storage

Re: Why am I banned only because one of them is believed to be the most important player in the team

Postby napolyon » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:48 am

I've read the rules I did not find there any rules force me to vote yes in case votekick player
    so can you tell me what is the rule that I broked it to become banned
    i just didn't vote yes for kick a player no clear related rules on that
    That in my opinion is not a enough compelling reason for me to become banned
    so why im banned?

Arii
    Protector of Nature

Postby Arii » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:53 am

EntGaming:VKRules wrote:If a votekick is initiated to kick a visible game ruiner, all players are obligated to !yes.

That is the rule you broke. Now please wait for the moderator who banned you.
    Having an unstable internet connection or a high risk of lagging out? Are you tired of losing a won game because you disconnected?

• ENT Connect is a on LAN connection based reconnection tool (no cd-keys needed).

• GProxy++(Varlock) is a reconnection tool for the battle.net with an external prompt.

Arii
      Protector of Nature

Postby Arii » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:54 pm

Expired.

Return to “Processed Appeals”