Introduction

Moderator: PrescottRX

PrescottRX
Aura Tree

Introduction

Postby PrescottRX » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:09 am

Greetings,

I am a long time Battleships fan and by a stroke of luck I have been granted access and rights to update my favorite of all the Battleships maps, Battleships Pro. If you have any suggestions, comments, bugs reports or anything else you'd like to share, please do so. I look forward to working with all of you shippers to keep Battleships sailing. Thank you.

-PrescottRX

B62
Resource Storage

Re: Introduction

Postby B62 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:54 pm

Hi PrescottRX,

do i get you right that theimmortalone and nargaque gave you the unprotected version? If not, what happend, and aren't they around any more?

Greatings, B.62

PrescottRX
Aura Tree

Postby PrescottRX » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:29 pm

Hello,

It is unfortunate that theImmortalOne, Nargaque and Chevron8 stopped working on Battleships Pro sometime after the release of 1.20, but that was a long time ago (2010). I spoke to Richard (theImmortalOne) and he gave me the unprotected maps and a list of ideas they were working on. For verification, please refer to the attached email (although, I have edited the personal aspects of this email).

I love ships and Battleships Pro has been my favorite map ever since 1.187. It is an honor to be working on the project. I look forward to your, and the community's, input.

Thank you,

-PrescottRX

B62
Resource Storage

Postby B62 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:33 pm

I see... thanks for the information, there was actually no need to attach this, i did not want to look like i suspected you of anything bad. You wouldn't happen to be the Jason calling himself Oblivion9 back in the days?

:)

Return to “Battleships Pro”