K/D Updates

Moderator: PrescottRX

khspww94
Forest Walker

K/D Updates

Postby khspww94 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:53 am

Dear who ever it concerns,

I had raised this issue twice to the ENT Administration, @uakf.b had already clarified this matter that the only way to fix the problem is by actual modification to the map in which instances I don't see this change being in the changelog for the new map. Do you actually keep on track to the real problem instead of just having concerns more over new player whining about how unfair the Crusader could be.

For best reasons known to you (whoever the current developer may be), you may have missed out on checking the actual complain(s) being complained in the ENT. Please do keep track with this issue.

Do refer to the link that I posted below,

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=84499

Warmest regards,
khspww94
F®0sT

PrescottRX
Aura Tree

Re: K/D Updates

Postby PrescottRX » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:12 am

I was unaware that this was happening.

So, let me wrap my head around this one... is the game missing an in game victory condition for last leaver and that information is not being passed on to Ent?

khspww94
Forest Walker

Postby khspww94 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:30 am

What in game victory condition you meant? Like winning the game by destroying the harbor or that winning the game by entire enemy team leaver?

In any event, the information fails to pass to ENT.. Hence no updates on the K/D but it does update on the W/L rate and updates the ELO...
F®0sT

PrescottRX
Aura Tree

Postby PrescottRX » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:30 pm

Here's the offending trigger:
I'll rework this part and test it, it may be something as simple as an additional wait timer.

-PrescottRX

khspww94
Forest Walker

Postby khspww94 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:10 am

If that solves the issue that has been around for quite some time, that would surely help to improve the game play better.
F®0sT

PrescottRX
Aura Tree

Postby PrescottRX » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:17 am

The solution I had before was to create individual leaver triggers (10 in total) instead of 1 trigger for any player leaves the game. It does the exact same thing but does not cause the problem with the 'matching player... -1' issue as posted above. I'll implement this asap and test it.

PrescottRX
Aura Tree

Postby PrescottRX » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:19 am

The matching player condition seems to be the issue. In place of the single trigger, 10 triggers (1 per player slot) were added with a specific event. For example, below is an excerpt from Pink's (Player 8) trigger which checks if Payer 9. 10. 11 and 12 are not playing and if so then run victory conditions. This should address the leaver ELO W/L issue.

On a side note, I will take time to browse the Ent forums for other Battleships Pro posts.

Thank you,

-PrescottRX

khspww94
Forest Walker

Postby khspww94 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:46 am

Yeah, the condition of winning being a huge problem for quite sometimes. What about the K/D, would it update as well? It would be great that you managed to solve it. Also, I'm grateful if you are able to browse through ENT to look for any more loopholes for Battleships Pro.
F®0sT

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:42 pm

Now neither games played or K/D updates.

Return to “Bug Reports”