NVB [Naruto vs Bleach]

Talk about other Warcraft III games here.
frankshotsauce
Forest Walker

Re: NVB [Naruto vs Bleach]

Postby frankshotsauce » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:26 pm

Well most of the OLD players from way back don't play WC3 at all. When I mentioned old, I was referring to those that were last playing NVB religiously and on a regular basis. Those people do qualify as the old players :D Lol if you were referring to me then I love that!!

@YprinceW Yeah thats fine if you want to get some people together to start up a NVb clan, I'm down for it. Lemme know. We could have all those interested either PM you or myself to get the ball rolling.

YprinceW
Forest Walker

Postby YprinceW » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:53 pm

word lets do it, pm me or frank on here or bnet lets get this organized pppl

Mavis
Basic Tree

Postby Mavis » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:39 pm

Heh it actually worked out :o I got to hear from Lost that nvb was hosted... Idm to moderate for NvB since nvb was the only reason why wc3 was on my pc installed lolol

frankshotsauce
Forest Walker

Postby frankshotsauce » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:18 pm

Well not too shabby a start, 43 games autohosted so far. IMO that is a pretty good start!! Lets keep it going guys :D

YprinceW
Forest Walker

Postby YprinceW » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:23 pm

yeah 43 games 1 week, id say thats pretty damn good, good stuff my fellow nvb-ers

matdas
ENT Staff

Postby matdas » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:35 pm

43/7 = less than 7 games per day. Not bad for just coming out. but still not the best game count :/

YprinceW
Forest Walker

Postby YprinceW » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:31 pm

yeah thats why i wanna get this clan going so we can get atleast like 5 more games a week of of having organized players

Mavis
Basic Tree

Postby Mavis » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:39 pm

Well prince a clan isnt the best way to do so. Most NvBer are either in Sage/Leaf/Edo or other nwu clans or for ever clanless... I wouldn suggest doing a Clan. Not without a good leader, no offense but your not suited to be one^^ the ones suited arent going to be thats for sure. And no i dont say im suited.. im the last one that suits a chief spot... :D

YprinceW
Forest Walker

Postby YprinceW » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:50 pm

i had the biggest nvb clan, which most members of sage and leaf were in lol for 3+ years .....

edit: i know you dont like me frankly i dont care, i was suggesting what i felt is the best for nvb and tbh a clan wud be wonderfull simply because it would give a channel for new players to come and meet the old thats why, especially with ent backing nvb now there is a whole new user base that is introduced to the game via ent so imo a clan wud be very helpfull

Masamune

Postby Masamune » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:30 pm

Then make a NVB clan and ask people to join or help make it. There is no point in continuing this thread. Request a thread and ask people to help you make it. It's also obvious Leaf is not cut out to be a full-fledged clan as Breeze stated in his PMs to me considering Twas-Proph and Co are never online. Clans do not need good leaders however they do need good moderators to back the Chieftain up. This is why KrNx only trusts people he knows well and it is why I am a shaman of Clan Sage along with Profe, Bizzay, Jim and Boba only because we report directly to him if we have a problem or issue within the clan.

YprinceW
Forest Walker

Postby YprinceW » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:38 pm

already on it masa^ thanks for the 2 cents tho, were just using this thread as nvb headquarters currently. Me and franky shud have a clan together by the end of the week will post details following

Shiroken
Basic Tree

Postby Shiroken » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:27 pm

Quiet you.

YprinceW
Forest Walker

Postby YprinceW » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:22 pm

hehehehe :) ^

Mavis
Basic Tree

Postby Mavis » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:27 pm

LOL Shiro whats up ;D And well I can help make it... and idgaf bout liking. And well, ye Good Moderators are essential. I may join up if the base of nvb is rising, since nvb the best map out there in wc3

frankshotsauce
Forest Walker

Postby frankshotsauce » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:38 pm

Ya whenever we can get some people together, hopefully this week, we will get it going and get more games going. Thanks to everyone so far who has been playing NVB as well!! <3

Return to “Custom Games”