New Eragon Release 27 is the best wc3 Custom Game in history

Talk about other Warcraft III games here.
krem22
Resource Storage

New Eragon Release 27 is the best wc3 Custom Game in history

Postby krem22 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:05 am

It's funny, too, because prior to Warcraft 3 frozen throne release, I had no interest in Warcraft. I knew it was being developed by Blizzard, who had already been responsible for two of my favorite games, World of Warcraft and Starcraft 2, so that was appealing. I read about it in a Game Informer cover article, and that got me a little more excited. All of this faded away when I saw a trailer of the game. There wasn't anything particularly wrong with what was show; it just didn't look like something that appealed to me.

So, I stopped following the game. I saw clips of it in montages here and there, but I stopped caring about the game. Besides, this was in 2003, one of the greatest years in gaming history. There was no way a game like Warcraft could be better than games like Command & Conquer: Generals, Madden NFL, Max Payne, Need for speed underground, or Silent hill, right?

By the time the reviews started popping up on various websites, I pretty much had no clue what the game was anymore. I remember the first review I saw was on IGN, and the score was a 9.7/10. I was shocked. I read the review, and that was all the convincing I needed before I went out to buy the game. The moment I got back from the store, I popped it in and played from start to finish, only stopping for meals and bathroom breaks.

What makes Warcraft 3 so special to me is the custom games. That’s why I created the best custom game of all time. Eragon is not just about a flawless story, the gameplay or the graphics. It's how each individual element that the game brought to the table fit perfectly with everything else. Not one moment ever felt like a throwaway. Of course, the beautifully sculpted world of Alagaësia was the main star. It's ruined halls filled with genetically mutated freaks was something I had seen nothing like in a game before. The opening to this game alone sets the mood and atmosphere, and provides dozens of water-cooler moments people are still talking about today.

I remember when Eragon plowing his sword into the torso of Galbatorix who threatened the seemingly innocent Uru’baen. I watched as the mad king died a horrible death, after an intense battle with his own brother where the border between reality and fiction became a blurry mess. Eragon frantically scrambled through the darkness with his small group of companions as traps and enemies danced around them. They entered the city and overcame everything in their paths, this to me felt like the completion of an insane man's masterpiece.

Warcraft 3 Eragon is something you simply have to play. It is the greatest game of all time. Would you kindly enter the world of Alagaësia, and experience the best video games have to offer?

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Re: New Eragon Release 27 is the best wc3 Custom Game in history

Postby Panopticon » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:10 am

You should write more fiction.
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

krem22
Resource Storage

Postby krem22 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:30 pm

Not exactly what I expected as first comment but thanks for your compliment!
These users thanked the author krem22 for the post:
Panopticon (Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:54 am)

krem22
Resource Storage

Postby krem22 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:41 pm

Wow, 200 downloads in only one day on Epicwar.com thanks everyone!
These users thanked the author krem22 for the post:
Panopticon (Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:54 am)

Return to “Custom Games”