Angel Arena Allstars fastest god timing

Talk about other Warcraft III games here.
SaberArturia
Armored Tree

Angel Arena Allstars fastest god timing

Postby SaberArturia » Fri May 04, 2018 11:24 am

I was wondering if anyone wants to compete and see who has the best timing for god on AAA, here are the rules:
1. ENT rule applies, no more than 2 fist
2. -AR only to allow for a diversity of heroes
3. Single player is allowed, but no cheats
4. If possible, post steps so we can emulate. This allows us to get better at the game, remember to state hero
5. Mid boss and tavern only for fairness. This means only angel boss for god, not the other 4.

Mine is 18min40s, had giant behemoth, went for monsoon followed by attribution bonus, got level 1 rockets once I reach 1250 gold and farm in one of the spawns in mid till 7.5k gold, went for burning shield, go to bandit forest, farm till 700 gold for a healing ward, giant healing potion and potion of invisibility. Went to wolf area, farm till I get items in the following order: 3 level 5 gem of heaven, then level 3 infernal fist. Proceeded to use gamble till I got dimensional shield, farm till I got 176000 gold and level 31. Went to ice city, use potion of invisibility to enter fenrir. Used my dimensionsl shield and got overgod armor, guardian force, are's axe and cloak of darkness. Died, went to mid to kill boss and got the timing.

Hope you can share so we can improve ourselves

Merex
Oversight Staff

Re: Angel Arena Allstars fastest god timing

Postby Merex » Fri May 04, 2018 2:13 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10732610
15:42 - God acquired.
1. Only used 1.
2. -AR was enabled. (Randomed god of sea.. yuck)
3. Was in pubs
4. Will do
5. Was in mid.. which will be a funny store below.

Ok so, started with Nortrom. Used rockets to get myself to 7500g for burning. After that, went immediately to wolves. Farmed up to around 50k gold after buying 1 Internal Fist Lv3 and went to kill archangel at around 9:00, killed him 10:52 but realized I was only level 25.. So went back to farm up for some tomes and went back.. finally got god at 15:42 then left because no one wants to play god of sea especially with no items.
Items used to kill mid: Cloak of Darkness, Angel Element, Frost Shield w.e it's called, Internal Fist lv3, Burning Shield, 1 Gem of Heaven Lv5 (swapped out with wards/pots).
How to kill without any endgame items? 1k pot (15k regen in hp/mp). Fun fact the barrel/hero don't share a CD so you use 1 in barrel, then 1 on hero when it expires and so forth. Followed by wards.

Another attempt (silly one.. too)
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10732841
14:82 - God acquired (No replay link yet, will edit this)
Same list of rules as above

Started with Mage of Fire, went gnolls and took control from the very first minute using 3x short spear/gem of agility. Transformed gem of agility into gem of heaven lv5 and used berserker to increase my attack speed up till 7500g for burning. Went to wolves with like 3k spare gold due to how fast I was farming, farmed up to 110k with a rapier from gamble/followed by gems of heaven. Bought the exact same items only without fist this time around. Ended up dying once because I had only 300g which wasn't enough for pots, farmed up 10k quickly from centaur camp and went back to mid to get Hectate at 14:82 then left this game as-well because melee god with no axe/items.

There's no real ideal way though of rushing to get a god. Just means you'll have no items/will be risking a crappy god. I did these 2 games out of the spirit of fun competition but will probably not attempt again. Especially having fast farmers like MoF/Nort, I would want to stockpile my 300k gold and finishing my items before I transition into god.

P.S. I was MyrMx in these games.

Mine is 18min40s, had giant behemoth, went for monsoon followed by attribution bonus, got level 1 rockets once I reach 1250 gold and farm in one of the spawns in mid till 7.5k gold, went for burning shield, go to bandit forest, farm till 700 gold for a healing ward, giant healing potion and potion of invisibility. Went to wolf area, farm till I get items in the following order: 3 level 5 gem of heaven, then level 3 infernal fist. Proceeded to use gamble till I got dimensional shield, farm till I got 176000 gold and level 31. Went to ice city, use potion of invisibility to enter fenrir. Used my dimensionsl shield and got overgod armor, guardian force, are's axe and cloak of darkness. Died, went to mid to kill boss and got the timing.

Not worth it going to bandits post-shield, should always be immediate wolves. Save for 8100g and buy a 500g 15k hp regen pot with a ward and go there immediately, buying gems along the way.

Also, you don't need to risk gamble for dimension with the fenrir shop. Use 3x gem of heaven Lv5 with a 1k mana shield followed by boots of speed lv4. Use a 100g invis pot to get past the creeps/king in ice city and have anti-magic shell on your hero with the other items. After you reach the entrance of fenrir, use the shell and boost in/quickly buy w.e you want. You'll have a 2-3 second window though, but it does work. Do it all the time.
These users thanked the author Merex for the post:
FollowingPath (Fri May 04, 2018 4:07 pm)
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

SaberArturia
Armored Tree

Postby SaberArturia » Sat May 05, 2018 3:01 pm

That's pretty fast, not bad

SaberArturia
Armored Tree

Postby SaberArturia » Thu May 10, 2018 7:07 am

Good news, I played Ursa Warrior yesterday and got God Of Forge at 14min48seconds. Here is the step
1. Got flamethrower, went for Flame Thrower + Attribution bonus build for stats to survive and to farm and train at right side of Selena
2. Went to Gnoll Wood to train before going to Bandit because some guy took over my spot in Gnoll Wood
3. Bought Burning Shield, went to Wolf Area, leveled to 31, got 3 gem of heaven before upgrading my rocket to level 3 fist
4. Went to buy Cloak Of Darkness, Are's Axe.
5. Using potion, ward and cripple, I killed Mid boss with Ursa
6. 14min48seconds got God Of Forge

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Thu May 10, 2018 10:05 pm

Anti-DenseMan wrote:Good news, I played Ursa Warrior yesterday and got God Of Forge at 14min48seconds. Here is the step
1. Got flamethrower, went for Flame Thrower + Attribution bonus build for stats to survive and to farm and train at right side of Selena
2. Went to Gnoll Wood to train before going to Bandit because some guy took over my spot in Gnoll Wood
3. Bought Burning Shield, went to Wolf Area, leveled to 31, got 3 gem of heaven before upgrading my rocket to level 3 fist
4. Went to buy Cloak Of Darkness, Are's Axe.
5. Using potion, ward and cripple, I killed Mid boss with Ursa
6. 14min48seconds got God Of Forge

A good way to play him is get level 3 via the purple golems, level his flame thrower to the second level and head to gnolls. Right before you enter the main gnoll land, there's a small tree in between that and the entrance from ogre city, stand to the right of it as if you're squeezing yourself in between the black shaded walls/the tree and face towards the main gnoll land and just spam that skill. You'll hit around 4-5 of the gnoll spawns and rack up gold quite fast.

The unfortunate part of this method is how everyone loves to go gnolls, so best to be quick.

P.S. Wish I had a game where I'd get Forge. <<

SaberArturia
Armored Tree

Postby SaberArturia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:29 am

Are you sure you are playing Angel Arena Allstars

Nepochopitelny
Basic Tree

Postby Nepochopitelny » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:18 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11309798
13:38 - God acquired.
1. 0 fists used
2. -AR was enabled.
3. Was in pubs
4. You can watch full replay
5. Was in mid

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:01 am

Nepochopitelny wrote:https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11309798
13:38 - God acquired.
1. 0 fists used
2. -AR was enabled.
3. Was in pubs
4. You can watch full replay
5. Was in mid

Not bad! Although you could've easily gotten that down to 11 minutes or so had you started gambling after you were in troll city. The gold gain there is much larger and by gambling in the mid-early gnolls you're just delaying bow since it doesn't nearly match said gains.

Protip: You don't need Dimension Shield to acquire bow via the Fenrir Area => There's a guide about the boots-zoom method in the AAA Discord by myself.

xephy
Basic Tree

Postby xephy » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:33 am

asfdddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Return to “Custom Games”