Pokémon ORPG

Talk about other Warcraft III games here.
cheater
Basic Tree

Pokémon ORPG

Postby cheater » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:48 pm

Dear Pokémon Fans I suggest to all you to play this map: Pokemon ORPG

You have to travel through the pokemon world. Train your Pokemon to beat gym leaders and collect their badges. There are also many secrets and Legendary pokemon await to be caught!

Please join our new Pokémon ORPG discord channel we would all benefit from your support!

The map is super similar to the Game Boy version of pokemon. You can choose at start as ur first pokemon: Pikachu or charmander or bulbasaur or squirtle. You can catch pokemons, fight gym leaders, fight another players at arenas, etc. You can also lvl together with another players facing wild pokemons at woods.

There is acutally 2 versions of the map which one is working without any desync and disconnects (named: Pokemon ORPG v0.7c ENG BETA 4.w3x) but that has many balance and bug issues.

The another one is named "Pokemon ORPG ALL FULLv6g.w3x" which is definitely better but it does have random disconnects since Warcraft patch 1.30.

I'm quoting an old post of the map marker:

Griffitth wrote:I doubt that the guys are still working on it. You should try the newest version, 0.6g, translated by me and Japanimation. It's better in every aspect like, we translated well, not so many bad translations like Mewtwo being Super Dream, it's all very well done, and we are still working on it. We are now on beta2 and will probably release Beta3 soon. We plan on doing about 10 betas or so, before releasing a final version
And we are not only translating but also balancing. We changed Pokemon evolutions(all starters were 32, changed Charmeleon and Wartortle to 36, changed psyduck to lvl 33 instead of water stone, weepinbell to leaf stone instead of lvl 32, and all other are also corrected), we changed the pokemons of Gym leaders, that were all 90+ after 4th gym, we made them correct pokemns that the leader actual have in game, and made their correct lvl.. Right now we are balancing Pokemon stats and skills. And by the way, the 0.6g version is so much better than the 0.5c even the untranslated ones, as it has many more legendary pokemons that doesnt have on 0.5c like Arceus, Deoxys, Zekrom not to mention the ones who got fancy models like Moltres, Articuno, Regigigas, Giratina and many others.. You should really try it
If you have interest on playing the map, add PokeBot on any realm, it is hosting 24/7
We appreciate any bug reports and suggestion on balancing or any feedback you have to, just send it to PokemonORPG@gmail.com
Hope you guys like it :D

cheater
Basic Tree

Re: Pokémon ORPG

Postby cheater » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:08 am

Dear Friends

I have good news Pokemon the "ORPG ALL FULLv6g.w3x" version works without any random disconnects! And we have also revised and updated our discord channel with basic informations and all possible quests (for legendary pokemons and alternative quests) we awaiting your feedback. https://discord.gg/eTQwysm

Return to “Custom Games”