The Black Road RPG

Talk about other Warcraft III games here.
Rodo
Basic Tree

The Black Road RPG

Postby Rodo » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:44 pm

Behold, the return of TBR!

The black road or TBR as its known to most, is an epic wc3 rpg based apon the greek mythology of titans and gods. Back in the days when warcraft 3 was active, tbr was probably the most popular tbr out there, with a global clan spanning across all three servers, with a dedicated player base full of friendly and helpful people. And now its BACK!

Recently there has been alot of activity by a few of us playing TBR, even having enough people high level enough for Hyp runs. Im just posting this on here to see if anyone has played tbr and thinks it doesn't exist anymore and would like to get back into it and also because we mainly use ENT to host games. Or if you've never played before and want to try a new, great RPG for wc3, then just stop by clan TBRE on Server EUROPE(NORTHREND) or message me @ Rodo (Europe) or FiHiH (Europe) to inquire about games!

Hopefully see a few new or indeed old faces soon!

EDIT 15/9/2017: Join our discord to find active players! https://discord.gg/hUTsZpy

The Black Road v1.36b2.w3x
(5.48 MiB) Downloaded 1079 times
Last edited by Rodo on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat
Donor: Beyond Reproach

Re: The Black Road RPG

Postby Sat » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:00 pm

HOLY SHIT @Av1oN !!!!!!1

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:58 pm

It's a miracle, tho you guys should also have a USEast division. @Sat and I would play again!!1!!
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Rodo
Basic Tree

Postby Rodo » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:32 am

Av1oN wrote:It's a miracle, tho you guys should also have a USEast division. @Sat and I would play again!!1!!

Nice to hear!

Well we don't have an absolute huge player base like in the old days and the majority of the people who were still active were using Europe, along with some old devs who play from time to time, so we just thought it would be easier to make on Europe seeing as most of us were there already. ^^ It wont obviously wont effect your connection to the host bots being on a different chat server so its no biggie :P unless of course you still have a huge active friend list on east.

Depending on the growth of TBR we might get our own host bot. There is also a DotA 2 development in the process, you can find out more about the progress and such here. Although i have heard rumors a test version will surface around the new year.

One last thing. At the moment we are only playing TBR 1.3 purely because everyone has codes for that and have progressed, but i myself and i would guess a few others would also enjoy playing 2.0 again, but like with everything that will depend on the growth, no point separating such a small community for now.

Hope to see you in game soon! :)

zlphax
Basic Tree

Postby zlphax » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:38 am

I don't see TBR on ENT Gaming, but sometimes, people play on garena PH.

Hoping that ENT Gaming will host TBR for more players.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:03 am

I'm pretty certain TBR, alongside every other RPG, won't be autohosted on ENT. Although, it's most likely public hosted by an individual. I've actually been seeing more games pop up.

I'm not too certain if clan TBRE is still alive on Europe but I believe so. You can always check the ENT game list for any games being publicly hosted or infact host TBR yourself. I'd be happy to play even :) Love that RPG.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

lordmillt
Treant

Postby lordmillt » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:20 pm

keepo tbr?
Having an unstable internet connection or a high risk of lagging out? Are you tired of losing a won game because you disconnected?
    Do not worry, there are solutions to solve your problem!
    • ENT Connect is a on LAN connection based reconnection tool (no cd-keys needed).
    • GProxy++(Varlock) is a reconnection tool for the battle.net with an external prompt.
    • GProxy++ DLL is a reconnection plugin for battle.net (Recommended).
    For technical issues or questions, post a topic in the technical support forum.

http://www.twitch.tv/linco2 Check it out :=)

Rodo
    Basic Tree

Postby Rodo » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:49 pm

I'm not sure if anyone will see this, or If I should make new a thread but I'll try here anyway.

We have an active TBR player base if anyone is interested in returning to the game, join our discord channel to find out who's playing!

I hope to see some of you there :)

https://discord.gg/hUTsZpy

Return to “Custom Games”