Custom Hero Arena

Talk about other Warcraft III games here.
randomloser
Forest Walker

Custom Hero Arena

Postby randomloser » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:27 am

Hey guys been away from wc3 for a while and was wondering if anyone was up for some games next Saturday (2/13/2016) I plan on being on all day(randomloser@useast.bnet).
I will of course be hosting the most up to date wc3 map. However I'm also open to suggestions to hosting the more nostalgic ones such as Slayerdragon, FYOU's, Labmonkeys, or any of the many that Glorn made over the years :). All are welcome to join my games being nooby or pro alike. Although If I can get a few interested posters who knows maybe we can get a few in house team games going. As opposed to the pubbing method where there will very likely be rage quiters.

However this post is not just a desperate plea to get people to play with me :). I also wanted to let you guys know about what's currently going on with the game of CHA (Custom Hero Arena). Currently there are two games in the works in the not so distant future. One of which will be made by Slayerdragon for the dota 2 custom mod at a TBD date of time. Here's the link if anyone is interested https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments ... _interest/. The other is currently in a semi playable alpha stage for the SC2 Arcade. Here is a video of what the game looks like currently. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz1vDIBpsuw. Hopefully it should be completed in the next year or so. Not going to lie I'm pretty hype for a chance to play both of them once they're finished :).
-load :6589p to play custom hero arena 3D
Do you like hero craft?
Do you like angel arena?
Then try cha out you'll probably love it :D

veemon293
Resource Storage

Re: Custom Hero Arena

Postby veemon293 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:20 am

yo lets paly cha together im down. been wanting to paly other games like goh monster master chlw spiderwar evolution shadow wars and several other games that cant be found anywhere else on the internet lol. ign is veemon293

randomloser
Forest Walker

Re: Custom Hero Arena

Postby randomloser » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:15 pm

My schedule been very busy now or days maybe I might be on this Thursday or Friday. For the time being if you can't catch up with me you can host your own games of cha whispering their bot !load :6985p (which will load the game file) and !pub gn. Or if that doesn't work you can try https://entgaming.net/link/host_add.php and search for the maps you like to play and add them. For the newest version of cha on warcraft I believe the filter is CHA_3D_Final_v2.1.w3x not sure about the other maps unfortunately.
-load :6589p to play custom hero arena 3D
Do you like hero craft?
Do you like angel arena?
Then try cha out you'll probably love it :D

Return to “Custom Games”