Jurrasic Park Survival Strategy+replay

Talk about other Warcraft III games here.
tiwdaym
Basic Tree

Jurrasic Park Survival Strategy+replay

Postby tiwdaym » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:52 pm

Hi there!

Hope you all know Jurrasic park Survival :D The map name is: JurassicParkEE v6.4ux.w3x (enhanced edition by SaMM)
But now i had some epic game, so i want to share replay, but also share some tactics, cause i didn't find anyne writing about it. If you have any suggestion, or tips, just share or tell me if i made some miistakes i will fix it here.

So first replay: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8410230
It is J2 120min with 3(1 out) so, ehm. 2 players. I liked that Adeption sentry got like 500+250 dmg - one shotting dinos :D
Also epic beginning with tranquilizer.

And here are some tips:
1. Basic base defense
On beginning, you want maybe just get as much resources as possible to build fences to close base and one or 2 turrets for faster killing. You can explore a map first a little to find some lumber bundles or dino eggs (gold) or thornflowers (those are really nice) and other items.

It is also good to build camping supplies, so you can exchange gold for lumber and get resources faster. When you upgrade to megastore, you can also buy good buildings like fences bundle or reactor bundle.
For example - one reactor costs 10g 10l, but bundle, where you have 3 reactors, and they are "summoned" not constructed with your survivor cost 23g and 20l so you have like one for free.

Same for fences. You have 3 fences (1 costs 12g 12l normally) for 30g 25l - again one is like for free. And i think main good point is, they are built automatically, so you can meanwhile mine gold with your survivor.

And one very important thing - if you get big dinos at beginning, you have to buy tranquilizer gun and darts. It is lifesaver whole game. Just look on replay, you will then understand :D
Tranquilizer costs 15g 8l and 3 darts 8g 8l (you have more darts with higher score i think).

2. Resources gathering
One very important thing is to get as much resources as possible.
Build camping resources so you can exchange gold for lumber.
For me, the best way is to upgrade your survivor at beginning, and then use F.R.E.D.'s - they are good steady income.

But, if you have some problems like you still have to repair something, then fred's are better option at beginning.
But if you are survivig peacefully, you can then just go full biology research your survivor. First income increase cost totally:
5g5l 1e for learning unit, 5g5l 2e for biology 20g20l for joining 30g30l first upgrade 35g35l second upgrade - totally 95g95l and 3energy.

For fred's it is very simillar - learning+centre+joining - that is 30g30l and 3e then 40g40l fread research and 60g50l is one fred. But they can always mine. Total for 1 fred is 130g 120l 3e and next fred cost more. you can have 3 freds at higher score.

I have 3 gold mines - 2 for freds and 1 for my survivor.

Also, if you are insane you can also buy guns and go hunting :D Or you can try your luck and try catching dinos.
If you have some nets, always use them to try to capture some dinos, you can use them later (tough i am not really using them)

3. buildings positioning
For beginning - build tent as close as possible to lots of trees for fast gathering.
For gold mines - build them right next or 1 space away. If i can, i always build 1 space away (not more) so that i can go through with my survivor.
If you are building fences, tureets etc. make sure, you can repair them. Also try to make your base "free-walking" - make sure, you have everywhere at least one free space for your survivor walking.

Fences can be sometime build for increased damag as one pixel up/left or down/right so if some dino comes, yhey will both attack, not just one.

Mech wall (that upgradable one) has short range, so if you want to use it, build it as close as possible to your walls/bunkers, but also dont forget for repair space.

Also, build your camping resource shop somewhere in the middle of your base, or close to walls, so you can exchange gold for lumber if dinos are attacking you and easily repair.

4. transportation
For transportation, you can use vehlices and upgrade your survivor.
One most important thing is to upgrade hp of your survivor and cultivate as much as possible thorn flower herbs if you want to board copter. That is from biology warehouse and researchs. They have hp regen and that is good when you are running and dinos are attcking you. If you have teleportation, save it for end - if dinos surround you, you can just teleport. (never happened for me)

You can also use t-rex pee for invulnerability if you get it somewhere, or hulk potion.

Terrestrials are good to give you short ride. Sometimes if you need to get from topleft corner to bottom right, it can be painfull. So i recommend to upgrade terrestrials, also equip it with weapons to scare some dinos (not very strong for killing, even after combining for bigger damage, they are not super strong). Terrestrial will be probably destroyed, but it can take you a little without your survivor losing hp.

5. other ideas
Terrestrials can exchange gold for lumber, some cars also (tanks) so your survivor can just mine.
Build RRR's for repairing your walls.
Build bunkers for increased defense.
Mech wall is weaker than adeption sentry. Short range, slower attack speed. Adeption sentry is way better. Use only if you have 2 entrances and adeption sentry is far from one.
Tranquilizer gun is OP lifesaver.
If you find nest, you can build bonfire around it and then get resources (beware of dinos!)

Also, dont forget to use your happy meal toys.

If you have any ideas/suggestions, feel free to write, i will try to compose them into this post.
Last edited by tiwdaym on Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wTc[JediMaster]
Treant Protector

Re: Jurrasic Park Survival Strategy+replay

Postby wTc[JediMaster] » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:08 pm

@tiwdaym I mostly played the Silver version, so I find some of the newer versions bad & odd with that big wall in the middle, the Forest all over map was more fun IMO :P

1 fun way to build bases is to make 2-4. 1 in each corner, and then you just run to the other when it's taken over and then go back and try to re-build the lost one, and there for keep moveing across the map to 1 of 4 "safehouses" so like 1-3 players per base and then just keep moveing. since even tho a big maxed base might be good sooner or later the bigger dinos come towards it. and you might lose, unless your good and have a nice co-op with people that gather wood&gold pooling people that upgrade stuff. haveing 3-5 people upping the base and the others just makeing a small tent and bonefire and farming gold/wood :P

Been long time since I played it tho so I have not seen all updates.

Return to “Custom Games”