Legion TD hell tournament over

Moderator: notalma5

notalma5
Armored Tree

Legion TD hell tournament over

Postby notalma5 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:38 pm

Legion TD hell tournament over and i want to congratulate winners : Random team 1

1st place) forgiveme + notalma =========> Random team 1
2nd place) WadeWilson5 + Dew =========> Trigger Happy Bunnie
3rd place) cyber-acid + acolyte ========> iso-Acidol

You can see all bracket here => http://challonge.com/LegionTDHellTournament

For winners i will contact you over Ent message about payment

null
Donor: Enterprise Exorcist

Re: Legion TD hell tournament over

Postby null » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:52 pm

Congratulations to winners.
Discord ID: null#2675

Dew
ENT Staff

Postby Dew » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:32 pm

@aRt)Y @HazarDous @uakf.b @rip_joe5 @null
Can we have a mod or two (not personally involved in the tourney) review the finish to this tournament please?

As there was no actual finals game concluded, this tournament was never finished, and a bannable player is being rewarded with $ and in game credit. I can't imagine that's a finish anyone wants to an ent tournament.

I just want to start off saying that we went out of our way to make this tournament work. I rescheduled a work appointment on Sunday AND ripjoe went WAY out of his way to make poor schedule time work for us, as well as REMATCHING after a BANNABLE move. (Which I hope by now Notalma has reported as he said he was going to, also not sure how u can win a finals after a bannable offense.)

The times for the finals posed an issue for my teammate (Prophet/ripjoe/wadewilson). But he went out of his way to borrow a laptop & mobile internet to take to his bowling awards party/event, to try to play the finals, AND went there EARLY so that he'd have enough time to finish our legion td hell match. Because of the situation I had prefaced our first game asking, since hes a bowling alley if he gets a disc whats the rule? Notalma said we would rm if he disc'd, as long as it wasn't late in the game etc. Said cool we went on.

Game #1: We started game #1 and were 10 minutes in when they were able to locate a wifi password, he entered the password for the wifi on the laptop so that he would be connected going forward as he was on cellular mobile data. He never turned the data off, merely connected to the wifi but didn't realize doing so would cause the laptop to try to use it as a default, and him to lose connection. He disconected. We remade the game. Thought we would be golden now that he's on wifi shouldn't have a disconnect etc.

Chat log as he is dropping:
(09:14 / All) Dew.: just rm?>
(09:14 / All) notalma5: if he is out we rematch its only 4th lvl
(09:14 / All) Dew.: he disc

Apparently an obs had told forgiveme in/after the game (felt shady), that prophet didn't have a great roll in game 1, so he thought we disc'd on purpose. (Not the case at all, which I think is incredibly apparent from our chat) Anyone that knows us or has played with us knows that we hate people who try to cheat.

Game #2: Forgiveme talks about plug pulling on purpose all game, then to just his partner he says I will disc if I get a bad roll. Notalma laughs. Then he ACTUALLY plug pulls because he leaks. This is a blatant violation of the rules with CLEAR understanding that it was done on purpose and BECAUSE he was doing poorly. I think without the conflict of interest (if the team that did this, wasnt the team RUNNING the tournament) it's probably over right here with a DQ. We were FURIOUS but we wanted to win fairly. I believe that's pretty clear in the chat log. We told Notalma that we wanted a fair match, and that we didn't want to play with forgiveme anymore. Prophet also informs notalma at this point that he probably doesn't have time for a 3rd game as his battery is dying AND has to bowl soon. He asks if we can play later that night. No response. Notalma says go next game.

Chat log from game #2:
(00:06 / All) forgiveme: i can lsoe connection sorry
(00:16 / All) forgiveme: if bad roll

(01:06 / Allied) forgiveme: r u ok

(01:13 / Allied) notalma5: me? :d
(01:15 / Allied) forgiveme: i can close modem
(01:15 / Allied) notalma5: ofc :D
(01:16 / Allied) forgiveme: yep

(01:37 / Allied) forgiveme: lets rematch
(01:39 / Allied) notalma5: calm down they didnt did this intentional
(01:39 / Allied) forgiveme: dont care
(02:57 / All) forgiveme: i will disc too
(03:04 / All) forgiveme: on 4

(06:02 / All) notalma5: he intentional

Notalma tells us partner will rejoin via gproxy, he doesnt and bot kicks him after the allotted time few minutes. Then Notalma urges us to play again. Without wanting to, but trying to be as fair as possible we start game 3. We let him know that we probably won't be able to finish it. No response.

(06:10 / All) wadewilson5: i wont be bowling at this rate can we play later tonight by chance
(06:10 / All) wadewilson5: say 10pm est
(06:10 / Allied) Dew.: how long do u have
(06:10 / Allied) wadewilson5: not long now

Game #3: Prior to this game on twitch and in both games, Prophet tells him that we might not have enough time to finish the game because of Forgiveme's stunt and his battery's life. As we are in the middle of conversation, the host of the game starts the game. Prophet gets a great roll and is our overbuilder, I push income. Game goes on for awhile. Past the first few "elimination lvls". Laptop notification had told prophet that he had 40 minutes remaining prior to the start of the 3rd game. However once the game starts, the system resources used increase and the laptop only makes it about 17 minutes and then gives him a warning about battery life at 7%. I pause the game to try to save the last bit of battery life and prophet + the bowling alley attendants are trying to get an extension cord that will work. (They didnt have any 3 prong wall outlets, only two prong, so had to search for an adapter/cord) His laptop put itself into standby prior to them getting a cord to him in time, he disconnects from the game because of laptop going into standbye.

(19:05 / All) wadewilson5: well might die if cant find a plug
(19:07 / Allied) notalma5: k
(19:16 / Allied) Dew.: go find one
(19:16 / Allied) Dew.: ask someone if needed
(19:16 / Allied) wadewilson5: they looking for extension

I message notalma on twitch that we'll need to reschedule a rematch. He tells me that "rules are rules". I ask him to reschedule the match.

Realistically neither Prophet nor I care about the money first off. Really just feel cheated and wronged and don't want a cheater to get money/recognition. We would like a chance to have a real finals match, and can't imagine anyone wanting their tournament to end like this OR the tournament funds going to someone because of a clear CHEAT/BANNABLE offense. It feels like the only reason it went down this way is that the tournament organizer was on the other side and didn't want to be bothered once he could take the win.
All we asked for (multiple times) was for a real finals game, to be rescheduled that night or the next day (today) and thats all we still want. To be honest Notalma would most likely beat us in a rematch, we are rusty old school players but we want a FAIR shot at a real finals match.

The end response we got from Notalma was "I have no reason to fix it". (See custom game chat log below)
Basically "I have no reason to fix", because: "I won & you talked shit after"
So combination of conflict of interest and pride, and he doesn't want to have a real result.

Here is a chat log from game we played later that night (when he was apparently quite available to play) is below.

(03:07 / All) Dew.: so just one question notalma
(03:16 / All) Dew.: why not fix right now?
(03:56 / All) notalma: because i announce everything send hellraiser winners and no teammate
(04:21 / All) Dew.: very easy fixes
(04:23 / All) Dew.: thats it?
(04:36 / All) notalma: yep
(04:48 / All) Dew.: so, ur going to fix then?
(04:53 / All) notalma: nop
(05:06 / All) Dew.: u msg hellraiser, and get that idiot to play, or find someone else
(05:07 / All) notalma: u talk like its all our foult :D
(05:08 / All) Dew.: Where is the problem?
(05:28 / All) notalma: i told everything :D
(06:13 / All) notalma: i dont give a shiit he is douche or not u suggest rematch when he dc
(06:36 / All) Dew.: TO BE A GOOD PERSON AND HAVE A REAL FINALS
(07:49 / All) Dew.: u dont want to fix, got it
(08:06 / All) notalma: no need to fix
(08:08 / All) Dew.: we'd let u get a new partner
(08:11 / All) Dew.: and u can msg hellraiser
(08:14 / All) Dew.: which like u said
(08:17 / All) Dew.: are ur only problems
(08:24 / All) Dew.: to having a real finals

(10:13 / All) WadeWilson5: i said i couldnt fucking finish it but didnt matter you wanted to win bad enough
(10:15 / All) Dew.: hey these guys dont have time to finish, and partner just did something illegal, but ALL is good
(10:33 / All) notalma: u see i didnt said its all good U DID
(10:38 / All) notalma: so fck off
(10:50 / All) WadeWilson5: no i did not i said i cant play dumbass read english better
(10:51 / All) Dew.: Right
(11:00 / All) Dew.: Prophet saying he doesnt have time now
(11:04 / All) notalma: fckin morons i did this tourney not for me i even didnt wanted to participate in it
(11:05 / All) Dew.: sure is "go for it"
(11:10 / All) WadeWilson5: i was trying to talk more and u started the fucking game
(11:12 / All) Dew.: THEN FIX IT
(11:16 / All) Dew.: ITS SO GOD DAMN EASY
(11:23 / All) Dew.: and everyone would be happy
(11:23 / All) Dew.: lmao

(13:56 / All) WadeWilson5: no u didnt u let your teammate cheat lmao the rules
(13:57 / All) Dew.: ur teammate is only one that voilated rules
(14:15 / All) notalma: yes he did
(14:20 / All) notalma: he will be reported
(14:28 / All) WadeWilson5: so u won with a cheater goodjob lol
(14:38 / All) notalma: but not eliminated from tourney bcs ur team said rematch and we agree

Chat logs and replays below. Would love to have a real & fair finals.
Thanks in advance,

Dew

Game 1: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 759865.w3g
Game 2: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 759928.w3g
Game 3: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 760047.w3g
Custom game where Notalma tells us he has no reason to fix: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 761270.w3g
These users thanked the author Dew for the post:
Greymare (Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:04 pm)
Join our Hell community on twitch & discord!
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/idothedew21
HellHalt Discord: https://discord.gg/zBkfKUv
February 2019 HellHalt Tourney: http://challonge.com/HellCup3

Dew
ENT Staff

Postby Dew » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:58 pm

Forgiveme was kind enough to have a perfect chat log explaining his actions, if you were doubting his plug pull from the 2nd Finals game.
Also happens to be playing here with one of the ref/obs from all the finals games...

Do I need to make a separate post reporting him or is this good enough?

(01:24 / Allied) forgiveme: u watched first game rigt?
(01:32 / Allied) pepelamete: y
(01:37 / Allied) forgiveme: u see
(01:39 / Allied) forgiveme: he dc
(01:42 / Allied) forgiveme: wade
(01:45 / Allied) pepelamete: ye
(01:51 / Allied) forgiveme: dont believe him

(02:11 / Allied) forgiveme: i saw my roll
(02:13 / Allied) forgiveme: it was bad
(02:20 / Allied) forgiveme: and i taked adaptor

(03:46 / Allied) forgiveme: i taked adaptor
(03:49 / Allied) forgiveme: from modem
(03:52 / Allied) forgiveme: and said
(03:54 / Allied) forgiveme: it was dc
(03:55 / Allied) forgiveme: :D

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 763921.w3g
Join our Hell community on twitch & discord!
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/idothedew21
HellHalt Discord: https://discord.gg/zBkfKUv
February 2019 HellHalt Tourney: http://challonge.com/HellCup3

notalma5
Armored Tree

Postby notalma5 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:43 am

@Dew
first of all by showing half conversation u dont make i right.

Notalma tells us partner will rejoin via gproxy, he doesnt and bot kicks him after the allotted time few minutes. Then Notalma urges us to play again. Without wanting to, but trying to be as fair as possible we start game 3. We let him know that we probably won't be able to finish it. No response.

he told me he will rejoin he didnt. true
(06:02 / All) notalma5: if he dont back i solo
(06:10 / All) Dew.: im down to win fairly
(06:10 / Allied) Dew.: go next

but u said u are down to win fairly i didn't forced you to go next
In twitch chat i said u can change partner if u think Prophet will not be able to play.
how u can call him cheater if u agree to play if both teams agree to play next don't call him cheater after saying rematch it means we rematch and forget our last game
next game in lobby
[notalma5]: last game

i said its last game You could have said "stop I dont know if we can play" or something to say to me that you will not finish game if u saying that uhh we might not maybe finish game, but you still played it, so that means that last game is last game and u both left. If u say to me we have 40 minutes and you dont say that we cant play It is your problem. Before game I said i will give you 1 rematch if he dc he did I gave

about forgiveme at first i was thinking he was joking about intentional dc thats why i lought but then i tried to calm down him you saw that in replay.

I don't know why I have to explain this like 5th time

rip_joe5
Forest Walker

Postby rip_joe5 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:26 am

I never agreed to play right away I said I probably won't be able to finish you choose to ignore that I asked if we could try to play later or another day and when I joined lobby was trying to type more but you just started the game without saying ready at all. Also to contact me in a private message on twitch after everything when I didn't message you on twitch at all and tell me fuck you is really mature notalma real mature

notalma5
Armored Tree

Postby notalma5 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:02 am

wow can u both stop complaining you complain about it all game and didnt listen word said when i was trying to tell you my from my side of story you even blocked me in chat total so please stop writing here it is over i will not rematch

Return to “Legion TD”