Legion TD hell tournament

Moderator: notalma5

Greymare
Treant

Re: Legion TD hell tournament

Postby Greymare » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:38 pm

@HazarDous @aRt)Y @HELLRAISER @jabba41 @AvIoN @YOSHI @Arri

This tourny has so many problems from them not knowing all the rules to changing team slots mid tourny to the refs pinging the send waves.

And this is an ENT sanctioned tourny.

Im done with tourny's from now on.
Greymare
Clan HELL Chieftain

null
Donor: Enterprise Exorcist

Postby null » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:15 am

Greymare wrote:@HazarDous @aRt)Y @HELLRAISER @jabba41 @AvIoN @YOSHI @Arri

This tourny has so many problems from them not knowing all the rules to changing team slots mid tourny to the refs pinging the send waves.

I was, personally, taking part of this Tourney, and of course, notalma5 was allowing players to change team slots (if they showed up with one player mia), however, almost NO team showed up, and some had his ''partner'' missing - so they asked if they could find a new one. Sure, no problem for notalma, he and we had our reasons, because almost every team would get an automatic win and move on if it wasn't allowed to find a new player if the other guy didn't show up. I would much more prefer allowing the player to take five minutes to find a new player (which notalma5 did) and play, than just letting the other get an automatic win, this is NOT a tournament from my perspective (however, if almost every team would show up, I think it would've been better to disqualify, since it was his or their fault for not being in there in time, or not making it). Though, getting a new time to suit both teams would've been for the best.

With that being said, I'm very very happy that notalma5 took his time to host this tournament for us. However, it would be good if you, @notalma5 - explained more details concerning the tournament in your thread, so it won't cause any unnecessary problems.

@Greymare You don't have to tag them.

And I guess this isn't the right place to talk about this. Just wanted to give everyone an ''overview'' about what happened during the tourney.
Discord ID: null#2675

VincentVega
Resource Storage

Postby VincentVega » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:10 am

notalma5 wrote:Saturday matches: semi finals, bronze match, Finals
1st match) Random team 1 vs. iso-Acidol ------ 2.30 pm

Saturday 2.30 pm is already over..
I guess you mean Sunday?

btw, its not a good placed time, imho.
The last matches were nearly same time (evening), and now its at afternoon.
You have to imagine, we all are humans, we need sleep and have different time-zones.
Sunday 2.30pm is 8.30pm in my timezone, - hard to be awake for me this time now...
Would be good if we can change back to to 8.30pm (EST) or something...

Another thing is, - the streaming: Actually a cool thing,
but some people can abusing that and you will never know.
Since this tournament have rewards, would be good to have same fair conditions for everyone.
Better to record the match and upload after finish, what do you think?

The latest: Can you please clear out again what the new 1100 rules or better complete rules are now?

Greetings

Schmeezus
Resource Storage

Postby Schmeezus » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:25 am

If the timesame are gonna be that inconvenient I can't apply for any tournament then.... asked several times including a private message about my play time with no response..... notalma5 you even acknowledged my availability earlier on... as far as team rape goes.... it's just another team finding any loop hole and going with it.. hope it's better organized next time my hats off to you for atleast doing this sir. Happy holidays everyone

notalma5
Armored Tree

Postby notalma5 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:29 am

VincentVega wrote:
notalma5 wrote:Saturday matches: semi finals, bronze match, Finals
1st match) Random team 1 vs. iso-Acidol ------ 2.30 pm

Saturday 2.30 pm is already over..
I guess you mean Sunday?

btw, its not a good placed time, imho.
The last matches were nearly same time (evening), and now its at afternoon.
You have to imagine, we all are humans, we need sleep and have different time-zones.
Sunday 2.30pm is 8.30pm in my timezone, - hard to be awake for me this time now...
Would be good if we can change back to to 8.30pm (EST) or something...

Another thing is, - the streaming: Actually a cool thing,
but some people can abusing that and you will never know.
Since this tournament have rewards, would be good to have same fair conditions for everyone.
Better to record the match and upload after finish, what do you think?

The latest: Can you please clear out again what the new 1100 rules or better complete rules are now?

Greetings

@VincentVega

about time its very different time zones for someone 8.30 pm est is 4.30 am i think is much easier from timezone est to particiapte in 2.30 pm then some 4.30 am
about streaming yes i was thinking about this also but I think its good thing that i am streaming. I know someone can easily watch stream and win by that but a lot peaple want to see tourney i will try to make bigger de;ay or something
Last edited by notalma5 on Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

notalma5
Armored Tree

Postby notalma5 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:34 am

@greymare

Yes of course is has. I admit that, this is my first tourney and I have big responsability about that i take this tourney serious but I cant just magically host perfect tourney if i will be allowed it next year i will do it again and I will learn from my mistakes.

slots was change because of your complain to everyone and because u wanted fair rematch.

rules was change because of your complain to everyone and because u wanted fair rematch.

I honestly didn't knew it will be so hard and difficult and I am sorry for my mistakes

notalma5
Armored Tree

Postby notalma5 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:37 am

Schmeezus wrote:If the timesame are gonna be that inconvenient I can't apply for any tournament then.... asked several times including a private message about my play time with no response..... notalma5 you even acknowledged my availability earlier on... as far as team rape goes.... it's just another team finding any loop hole and going with it.. hope it's better organized next time my hats off to you for atleast doing this sir. Happy holidays everyone

@Schmeezus

I did mistake by not posting time into info thread. but i said in pm message i will try to do which i did tried but if i post time after last day match if you know you will not be there inform or ask for help i cant put all schedule differently because you can't that time

notalma5
Armored Tree

Postby notalma5 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:45 am

null wrote:

I was, personally, taking part of this Tourney, and of course, notalma5 was allowing players to change team slots (if they showed up with one player mia), however, almost NO team showed up, and some had his ''partner'' missing - so they asked if they could find a new one. Sure, no problem for notalma, he and we had our reasons, because almost every team would get an automatic win and move on if it wasn't allowed to find a new player if the other guy didn't show up. I would much more prefer allowing the player to take five minutes to find a new player (which notalma5 did) and play, than just letting the other get an automatic win, this is NOT a tournament from my perspective (however, if almost every team would show up, I think it would've been better to disqualify, since it was his or their fault for not being in there in time, or not making it). Though, getting a new time to suit both teams would've been for the best.

With that being said, I'm very very happy that notalma5 took his time to host this tournament for us. However, it would be good if you, @notalma5 - explained more details concerning the tournament in your thread, so it won't cause any unnecessary problems.

@Greymare You don't have to tag them.

And I guess this isn't the right place to talk about this. Just wanted to give everyone an ''overview'' about what happened during the tourney.

@null

I don't know why so many teams registered and didn't show up and i had to wait 2 hours because some teams couldn't make it but in my defense i couldn't do anything about it.

I let to find new teammates only because i didn't wanted to skip another game

For me this tournament is to show that Legion TD Hell is fun to play and watch, not to win or to make angry someone.

VincentVega
Resource Storage

Postby VincentVega » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:53 am

notalma5 wrote:about time its very different time zones

Yea, like i told.
Why changed from 2 days at evening, and now in afternoon?
notalma5 wrote:i will try to make bigger de;ay or something

At least 2 minutes I would say.

Greetings

notalma5
Armored Tree

Postby notalma5 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:36 am

Yea, like i told.

because it was Friday and those who are in timezone est i needed to make sure its after work but At Friday last match ended at 9.00 pm est which means 4.00-5.00 am in Europe and its way to late. For weekend I made new schedule because it's more available for everyone

VincentVega
Resource Storage

Postby VincentVega » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:52 am

notalma5 wrote:
Yea, like i told.

because it was Friday and those who are in timezone est i needed to make sure its after work but At Friday last match ended at 9.00 pm est which means 4.00-5.00 am in Europe and its way to late. For weekend I made new schedule because it's more available for everyone

Maybe next time clear that out before tourney starting.
I have 4 hours for sleeping now because it...

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:57 am

@Greymare @null Feedback noted.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

betonakis-NEW
Basic Tree

Postby betonakis-NEW » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:40 am

wow u really not made it early.... omg have to work 6h later well np...
u really have no jobs do u xD`?
The Idiots are winning!

VincentVega
Resource Storage

Postby VincentVega » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:48 pm

Hooowaayy Bronze! :D
How it works with the price money?
Should I send Paypal-Address via PM?

notalma5
Armored Tree