HELLHALT IN-HOUSE LEAGUE

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Daisy
Aura Tree

Re: HELLHALT IN-HOUSE LEAGUE

Postby Daisy » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:01 pm

supported this idea =D
i played some games with sl1m and vyrtolomei, and people always enjoyed it and had fun, it wasnt hard to find enough Players.
you can always count the pro and contras to a theme where youre not sure if it works, but the best way to check if it works is to try it, so why dont give it a change?^^

prunkl
Resource Storage

Postby prunkl » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:38 pm

I'm voting for this idea with my heart, hands and every limb of my body that I have.
Honestly it would be just great if decent players could finally start playing among themselves without some random people getting in bot-games. And the idea of the ladder would boost up the competetive spirit which this community lacks a lot for as long as I can remember.

/mojdodir

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:07 pm

why is no one using the 1100+ bot if you want higher ranked games without noobies?
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

xXxHeLLxXx
Aura Tree

Postby xXxHeLLxXx » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:37 am

I can't answer to your question , because i play more to teach players and for that im using the normal one , but always when i can i go for 1100 . The way how a league is working and how a auto-bot host , are two different system . In the first one everyone know with others , and the communication is easier , because it is smaller group of members , The second one is more for waiting , while players see normal bot loading with players in max 1-2 players i don't see how 1100 would success . For me the most important point which would keep players inside the league after singing is that there would be more friendly games , because as i said everyone would know each . The money price is the second thing which would make the players to want play more and more . For me its a good innovation for our community and giving it chance is something with what i would do my best to proof that i was right .

LeGiOnPrOpLayah420x3
ENT Staff

Postby LeGiOnPrOpLayah420x3 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:17 am

epic idea, whoever got this idea is a true genius. would donate elo if i could.
cheers

Daisy
Aura Tree

Postby Daisy » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:18 pm

for me a reason to not Play on 1100 hhtd bot is the mode, youre not allowed to use cr mode, most skilled Players i know in hhtd prefer this mode

Dew
ENT Staff

Postby Dew » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:04 am

The player base is large, maybe we could try this on a temporary basis as it would encourage more high lvl play/activity.
Join our Hell community on twitch & discord!
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/idothedew21
HellHalt Discord: https://discord.gg/zBkfKUv
February 2019 HellHalt Tourney: http://challonge.com/HellCup3

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:01 am

The only issue I have with this gaining an in-house is the chance of it becoming another failure not unlike the other two leagues, cancer-ridden with favoritism and other sickness.

Other than that, if it'll make the community enjoy the game more, I don't have an issue with it, just as long as it doesn't end up like DIHL or LIHL.
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

xXxHeLLxXx
Aura Tree

Postby xXxHeLLxXx » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:18 pm

After suggestion from @Halo_Mauler , we would create a test period in-house league https://discord.gg/peab5je , Starting from 1 february to 18 April .

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:09 pm

We will have to freeze this suggestion for the time-being given the health status of the current leagues.

The Staff Dept. is looking forward to seeing your stats for the test league period though.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:05 pm

Archiving this: it's clearly not sustainable at the moment with the move to Wc3connect.

Return to “Suggestion Archive”