HELLHALT IN-HOUSE LEAGUE

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

xXxHeLLxXx
Aura Tree

HELLHALT IN-HOUSE LEAGUE

Postby xXxHeLLxXx » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:12 am

THE IDEA
The main idea of this suggestion is to be created a in-house league for actual players of HELLHALT TD and future ones , with main purpose to make race of quality games to the final ones each season .
Seasons : One season would be from February to November . The top 6 players with most wins during the season play against each other in mini stages (group of 3 "2 groups at all " ) and the winner of each group go to finals for 2 of 3 wins to become the winner of the season .
Rules: Would be similar to the past tournaments of HELLHALT TD .
• Schedules : Each week there would be games calculated by the number of participants (Each week from Monday to Wednesday , players who want participate in games for Friday/Saturday/Sunday should submit a message to the moderators to add him and collected players for each week to be randomized in teams for the games 3v3 "or this could be automated by a bit with !sign" . One player could play maximum 2 games per week.
Submition of each game : Each game should have a replay submitted to the moderator to update the stats , or this could be automatized via WIN/lose rate in bots.
Points system
Win - 3 points
Lose - 0 points
Draw - 1point (If the team who give draw have full amount of heals , they get the point otherwise both team get 0 )
• Each game would be hosted by Steamers/Managers via Ent hosting .
The team needed :
•Administrator
•Ent oversight
•3-4 Moderators
•3-4 Steamers
Points to enter in league :
• Each player who want to join league , would have to provide 5 replays of his best games (which he think )
I. Would have to tell us why he want to join .
II. To provide information from where he/she is . How old is he/she , and what are his/her hobbies
III. To provide as a information how busy he is in the weeks , and would he/she be able to join each scheduled game .
IV. To tell us if he have any past experience with in-house leagues.

Conclusion:
I'm sure that some of you would say that 1100 bot is dead , yeah that is true because of the fact most players prefer to play with their friends or some of them to buff others with 1000 elo accs and such , 1100 bot is much more used for those who want to have quality games , but in fact our steamers host their private games each day , like 10-15 games hosted per day . I'm pretty sure that this would be successful with the right methods and believe in that there are enough players in hellhalt who would like to participate in something like in-house league / at least i got nice feedback when i ask my friends in the discord about what they think for this .

With best wishes for the Holidays :P <3
These users thanked the author xXxHeLLxXx for the post:
Esile (Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:39 am)

wTc[JediMaster]
Treant Protector

Re: HELLHALT IN-HOUSE LEAGUE

Postby wTc[JediMaster] » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:30 am

@xXxHeLLxXx I like the idea, but dont fully agree with all the configurations for the setup & birth for how you'll do this. But I dont fully know how the DIHL, LIHL & LTL have thier setup and all the rules & how you apply.

But sure why not ENT have simular things for other maps & HH is doing good, So if you and the other Clans & Icons can become the mods to set this up and overseer it I'd say go for it. You should however not forget to decide what modes & specific rules would apply during one of these games.

I honsetly think you'd be able to do this outside/without ENT permission tho. but since you origin from here I can see why you'd want to be here like the other In-House-Leagues :)
_______
Ye you take care too have have a hellish xmas & newyear :PÅ

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:56 am

biggest issue:
hellhalt community doesn't want more skilled games. we started the 1100+ bot per request again and we will shut it down again as no one is playing.

so if it's already impossible to gather 6 players at the same time with the possibility to play 24/7 I have serious doubts you could find even more you play every week friday-sunday. the hellhalt discord had "nice feedback" about this bot too and it died after 1 or 2 weeks... twice

any comment on this problem ?
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

dragonizer
Aura Tree

Postby dragonizer » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:13 pm

Jabba41 wrote:any comment on this problem ?

From hosting Hellhalt on the DETD bots I see a very inconsistent playerbase. While there are people eager to play high elo games, games are indeed lacking regular players.

We got ~7000 individual players on Hellhalt, of which 2,4% have played more than 10 Hellhalt games.

Games fill up decently though, unfortunately - in contrast to other Legion TD versions we host - leaving Hellhalt games early on seems to be common.

Additional thoughts:

With the rising complexity and performance improvements (no clogging of units), Hellhalt has become one of the most advanced TDs, thus having a steep learning curve. The game is pretty unforgiving for new players especially. While the players really dedicated to Hellhalt have become a very specialized group, calucating tower values/efficency with spreadsheets and the like, new players seemed a) to be a bit overwhelmed coming from Legion TD and b) are often regarded as game ruiners by a very active, but rather small community.

xXxHeLLxXx
Aura Tree

Postby xXxHeLLxXx » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:37 pm

Actually i don't stand behind the idea for 1100 + bot , even i don't see any pros in that bot ( but whatever ) . After i'm posting my idea which is commented by mods/admins/steamers of our discord i can stand behind my words that this would be successful with right promotion between the players. Legion td in-house league got 90-100 players , right ? I think our database of players who would like to play in something like that would be enough for first to start a 50-55 players in-house league , and in future when people watch them would try to catch them and to the part of our in-house league . Everything is happening with time , time is what this idea need and good promotion. And for gathering 6 players i think my idea to gather players from Monday to Wednesday would be enough , sometimes we could have 2-3 games , sometimes less , sometimes more . This is not problem i think. How much LIHL games are played weekly ?
Always giving try to something new and acceptable is good for the community, I really hope this would get his chance

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:34 pm

How much LIHL games are played weekly ?

-> Around 140+ each week.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

xXxHeLLxXx
Aura Tree

Postby xXxHeLLxXx » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:48 pm

Ok , i didn't know that , but still we can edit the rule for maximum games per player . But still im sure HELLHALT can create a good hellhalt in-house league . Now i would create a vote poll to see what our members think.

xXxHeLLxXx
Aura Tree

Postby xXxHeLLxXx » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:29 pm

http://www.strawpoll.me/14682455/r We would see for the upcoming next days how people would react

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Postby halo_mauler » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:25 am

I would like to try it maybe with a shorter season though. Would be nice if we could get enough support to make it happen.
These users thanked the author halo_mauler for the post:
Esile (Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:40 am)

Pappus
Basic Tree

Postby Pappus » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:25 am

I support that!

kobs
Basic Tree

Postby kobs » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:55 am

This sounds like a great idea. but i agree with halo_mauler that the season should probably be shorter. but i'm all in on a in-house league either way.

We need some more competative games instead of just random grind games against 900 elo scrubs.

holyannihilator
Resource Storage

Postby holyannihilator » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:12 am

Yeah, I like the idea. But I agree with @halo_mauler that the seasons should be shorter. I know a lot of people who would gladly participate in this and I have a feeling more will follow :)

watuz
Basic Tree

Postby watuz » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:17 am

i support this idea i would participate.

SL1M
Basic Tree

Postby SL1M » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:11 am

Good Idea, mate! @xXxHeLLxXx
VyrtolomEI and me did a lot of Inhouse-Sessions already.

I could also stream the games and I guess it's np for Vyrto aswell but I don't wanna speak for him :)

Esile
ENT Staff

Postby Esile » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:39 am

Considering the dedicated community, and the newer players who are very eager to learn the map and get better at it, this is a rather viable idea. This sort of league would prove more motivating and enjoyable for those who like the competitive nature of hhtd.
I also agree with @halo_mauler that seasons could be shorter, as it may be a big commitment to run them for, as mentioned, February to November. November to February may be preferable.

I think this is a very good idea, and given the large community, rules and configs can be expanded/adjusted to create something great.

/Esile
These users thanked the author Esile for the post:
Dew (Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:02 am)

Return to “Suggestion Archive”