ENT Connect

uakf.b
Staff Department

ENT Connect

Postby uakf.b » Mon May 13, 2013 4:03 am

We highly recommend all players to use ENT Connect because it makes joining games easier and also reduces the chance of disconnection. Additionally, if you have an unstable connection to our host bots in Atlanta, you can try enabling the "Proxy setting" from the ENT Connect tab (select Chicago Proxy and then hit Update Preferences).

Usage: to use ENT Connect, go to the ENT Connect tab. If a window pops up asking permission, select "Always trust content from this publisher" and then select Run. You can also try selecting the Chicago Proxy from the proxy settings bar to see if it improves your connection to the game.

Joining games is easier: to join a game with ENT Connect, all you have to do is find your favorite game on the gamelist and then click the grey E next to the game (in the Connect column). Once the applet opens and turns green, start Warcraft, click on Local Area Network, and then join the game (it should be the first entry in the list).

Reduces chance of disconnection: ENT Connect gives you GProxy++ support, meaning that you can reconnect to games if your Internet connection briefly disconnects.

Hosting games: It's also now possible to host games on our public hosting system using the website. To do this, go to the ENT Link tab and select "Host a game". Once the game is hosted, head to the gamelist, find the game, and then click the grey E (note that it may take several seconds for the game to be hosted). (If you're hosting DotA, then select "DotA with referees" from the list of maps.)
dWFrZi5i -- 'cause I'm cool like Agreements

NebulaStorm
Armored Tree

Re: ENT Connect

Postby NebulaStorm » Tue May 14, 2013 3:05 pm

Hi,

I have to say that ent connect is really easy even for people like me that are not very friendly with computers and programs. I admit, by facility and because of a serious adm and modo team i only play on ENt server, i don't play on battle net since many months. To add on all, it seems that since 1 or 2 months, i have no longer disconnect.

for my part Gproxy ++ sometimes is running but never reconnect me, when he was turn on, it was always disconnect.

So i join UAKF.B to say, come all on ent connect, it makes your search easier and the most interresting thing is that you see how many people are already on the game waiting to start playing, so when you see 9/10, you join and the game begin, no use to wait some minutes maybe more.

Regards all
Chris

My.xa
Basic Tree

Postby My.xa » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:38 pm

Hi,

Is there a way to use Ent Connect with Mac>????
Regards

uakf.b
Staff Department

Postby uakf.b » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:26 pm

Yes, ENT Connect is in Java so it should work on any platform, you just need to install Java.
dWFrZi5i -- 'cause I'm cool like Agreements

Return to “Archive”