A Message to the WC3 Community | Shut Down

LgTD
Resource Storage

Re: A Message to the WC3 Community | Shut Down

Postby LgTD » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:22 am

Anyone have an ETA when the servers will be back up? 14 hours from now?

miras89
Armored Tree

Postby miras89 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:36 am

LgTD wrote:Anyone have an ETA when the servers will be back up? 14 hours from now?

Imo until tonight 12:00 pm

jamil
Treant

Postby jamil » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:11 am

why cant i sign the petition and submit it. why does it show 0 people have signed it

ringkeeper
Resource Storage

Postby ringkeeper » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:41 am

Map Creator: EntEurope2 is making games, is he someone from your team?
if that's the case, then why not making all the games from the bots?

zawadax3
Aura Tree

Postby zawadax3 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:03 pm

Peppe wrote:
zawadax3 wrote:Im glad blizzard killing bots. No more elo kids. We will back to old days when just players will hosting the game. k/d/r kids will be searching a new hobbies. Go play battlefield naaps.
U join legion u stack
U join dota u stack
Where is your ur point on balanced game?
No more this shit.

More importantly: No consequences for leaving or griefing, so if you have a bad game or just wanna be a jerk, you can ruin the game for everyone else. Yeah, this is gonna be great. Also you can hack/cheat all you want.

U must be young kid. I played many times before bots came out. When someone was bad host just kick him instantly and no one cry. Blizzard do the great job for clean the bots. No more meepo pickers for stats. Its epic :D
Cant w8 for the patch.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:49 pm

zawadax3 wrote:U must be young kid. I played many times before bots came out. When someone was bad host just kick him instantly and no one cry. Blizzard do the great job for clean the bots. No more meepo pickers for stats. Its epic :D
Cant w8 for the patch.

I wanna see how Blizzard is gonna do the following for you:

[*]Ensure quality/good connection games
[*]Ensure games free of ruiners & hackers
[*]Keeping people together as a whole (aka community)

If you haven't figured out yet, Blizzard doens't give a crap about me, you or anyone else - For as much sound and noise we make, they will simply do what they always do: Release their crap, and people just have to move on (It's sad, but it's the truth): So once the patch comes out, go ahead and start hosting games, and we will see how that works out for you:

[*]Oh look there's a game ruiner - np i kicked him from my game --> Don't worry, 2 seconds later, new username and hes playing again, and why is that? Cause you can't ban him, to ensure he stops trolling and ruining games (Good luck with the old shared banlist, that will do a lot LOL)
[*]I'm pretty sure that guy is hacking, ill kick him now and see what i can do --> You won't do shit, since blizzard doens't care for 3rd party tools, despite stating otherwise (go report a clear hacker to blizzard, even right now, and ull see what happens)

So if you really think that this patch is gonna "help" in any way, you're far from the truth: ENT, OHS, BK and all the other communities (including developers, mapmakers, etc.) are what has kept WC3 running this long, and all of them do this voluntarily (Blizzard gets paid to release the bullshit they do, and no patch ever comes out without ruining something, may it be a map - refer to dota/lod, tools - gproxy, amongst others; meanwhile ENT and others don't get paid for what they do, yet they find the time to fix all the bullshit blizzard does, patch after patch, and are sucessful, one way or another)

On a sidenote - I havent seen a single person supporting this patch, that hasn't been banned before for trolling, game ruining, etc. (I'm sure you see the point) - not surprising that you're one of them (actually banned for dodging atm)

PS: Yes i also used to play before hostbots became a "thing", and i can ensure you that things got far better than they were back then.

LgTD
Resource Storage

Postby LgTD » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:21 pm

Zeratul wrote:
zawadax3 wrote:On a sidenote - I havent seen a single person supporting this patch, that hasn't been banned before for trolling, game ruining, etc. (I'm sure you see the point) - not surprising that you're one of them (actually banned for dodging atm)

10/10

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:45 pm

zawadax3 wrote:
Peppe wrote:
zawadax3 wrote:Im glad blizzard killing bots. No more elo kids. We will back to old days when just players will hosting the game. k/d/r kids will be searching a new hobbies. Go play battlefield naaps.
U join legion u stack
U join dota u stack
Where is your ur point on balanced game?
No more this shit.

More importantly: No consequences for leaving or griefing, so if you have a bad game or just wanna be a jerk, you can ruin the game for everyone else. Yeah, this is gonna be great. Also you can hack/cheat all you want.

U must be young kid. I played many times before bots came out. When someone was bad host just kick him instantly and no one cry. Blizzard do the great job for clean the bots. No more meepo pickers for stats. Its epic :D
Cant w8 for the patch.

do us a favour and leave us alone

zawadax3
Aura Tree

Postby zawadax3 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:10 pm

BoretkPanda wrote:
zawadax3 wrote:
Peppe wrote:More importantly: No consequences for leaving or griefing, so if you have a bad game or just wanna be a jerk, you can ruin the game for everyone else. Yeah, this is gonna be great. Also you can hack/cheat all you want.

Cant w8 for the patch.

do us a favour and leave us alone

No coz u are all funny. For example:
U crying about new dota 6.85. U dont wanna play on this. U only wanna old boring 6.83. Since yesterday i played a few games at 6.85 and u know what? I saw mass players from the ent play on this. Magic :lol:
Just please dont tell me that:
They have no choice :D

Also high pings at 2018? :lol: :lol: :lol:
In 2005 i play on 384kbits(3g) and have no laggs/delay/desync and any others shit. Like bots are all stable and fast.

Community?
On servers i got 20/30 dota games. I joining to the player who i know. That was when basher will stack with void/bara passive but u must be to young for remember that.

Free ruiners?
They not exist here now?

Also will back sdem/rdem and many many more. I know its painfull for stackers. Cry me a river boys.

I will host for you all DotA rdem only entpro.

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:46 pm

zawadax3 wrote:Free ruiners?
They not exist here now?

At least the one called zawadax3 who was throwing ltd games on purpose to get a 0% win account and who made a ban request against people who made him win "not exist here now".

Anything you're being kept out of is automatically better for it.

HelloThere_Mate
Basic Tree

Postby HelloThere_Mate » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:56 pm

HostBots had several features that benefited the wc3 community, can Blizz have a similar abeit better features?... I rented a GHost bot before, (RIP lunaghost) It's just so awesome back then. Hate to say this but it gives the notion that Blizzard is being too greedy or too rushed on things. Smells bad, looks messy, and gaming experience really gonna suffer a lot... I'm not sure if these developers really for the wc3 fans. The transition is like a bitch.

CJMilitaryMuscle
Aura Tree

Postby CJMilitaryMuscle » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:06 pm

The only people supporting this patch and the removal of bots are all game ruiners/banned players.
Blood@Useast

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:10 pm

CJMilitaryMuscle wrote:The only people supporting this patch and the removal of bots are all game ruiners/banned players.

Don't forget the people who stopped playing years ago and who are convinced they know what wc3 needs.

Elandorleras
Basic Tree

Postby Elandorleras » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:14 pm

Hi guys, I really appreciate your protest against Blizzard, I signed the petition and asked my friends as well to sign, however I'd LOVE to play again on your bots. Any update when will it be up again?

LgTD
Resource Storage

Postby LgTD » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:17 pm

Elandorleras wrote:Hi guys, I really appreciate your protest against Blizzard, I signed the petition and asked my friends as well to sign, however I'd LOVE to play again on your bots. Any update when will it be up again?

Looking like 4 - 6 hours from now.

Return to “Archive”