July Tournaments (Legion TD, Hero Push & Footmen vs Grunts)!

MarshMallows

Re: July Tournaments (Legion TD, Hero Push & Footmen vs Grunts)!

Postby MarshMallows » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:50 pm

I was told there was going to be a 4v4 tourney? whats the date

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Re: July Tournaments (Legion TD, Hero Push & Footmen vs Grunts)!

Postby aRt)Y » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:57 pm

MarshMallows wrote:I was told there was going to be a 4v4 tourney? whats the date
aRt)Y wrote:ImageLegion TD will now be hosted, too. For more information, check the wiki page.

Total July tournament prize pool > $300.
http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?title=EntGaming:Tournament#Legion_TD
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

wTc[JediMaster]
Treant Protector

HP & FvG Tournaments - Over & Canceled

Postby wTc[JediMaster] » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:53 pm

Hero Push: After makeing 2 backup plans we ended up with 2v2, all four were wTc members.
Winner: wTc[JediMaster] & GoMinGo. Seems The Jedi Master and his former Padawan is still the best team, semi officially.
After haveing played this map for years I've seen most/all good players on BNet so I know there are teams that can beat us, tho the 4 team setup changes it alot from basic 2 teams. Anyway GG WP.

Footmen vs Grunts: Some people signed up, fewer showed up in time or at all. Seems they rather play normal games on wTc[Bot] then in an ENT tournament with prices, toobad.
Would have been fun if some FvGE (clan) would have joined, but seems they dont use ENT, they mostly host FvG gamse on MMH go check them out they have a version of the map aswell and it's more alike to the classic FvG then wTc, I think.
Anyway all you FvGers out there GL & HF.

Thanks from me to ENT for allowing me to do this and with the supot/help(?). And Mainly @aRt)Y for starting up this wave of summer tournaments. And Good Luck to @MickeyTheMousie with his 4v4 LTD 3.41 version, and to @rip_joe5 with his 2v2 LTD X10 Hell.

Return to “Archive”