Clan website almost complete

adventureclub
Treant Protector

Re: Clan website almost complete

Postby adventureclub » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:48 am

sweet_game wrote:
adventureclub wrote:awesome! nice work :) let me know if you want any assistance

Well this is a 1 man team work atm, but i would appreciated if you can help me out too, since i have finals and stuff for the next 3 weeks, so i probably won't touch it at all untill finals are over. I'll try to set up a testing server that i used and give you info later.

okay sweet. me <--- no school no job atm. LOL

battlepudge
Aura Tree

Postby battlepudge » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:05 am

Could you create a style of ranking system all our own? A support section..I think players should be able to see who their supposed to talk to when certain problems arise. If someone needs to speak to an admin about a certain problem regarding a game they should be able to tell the difference as in who to PM if they don't want to create a thread. If the staff are jumbled and all look similar with similar names "global mod" "admin" than that's ok for general problems. But in the future, when things start getting more complex, and more users/ideas/implementations our member list including staff should grow substatially. What I'm getting at is for now what we run on this site "admin" "global mod" "game mod" it would be easy. But a support section and a "whos who and what do we do" which brings up a style of ranking starting at top with uakf.b as lead admin thank working down specifically to each game HHF Are you a lucker? CF DotA vamp speed Legion TD with specific people who want to moderate those games and lable them what ever we come up with..Regardless if people want to help or have suggestions why not make it easy for them to go the the best person(s) fit for that problem. Get what I'm saying?

sweet_game
Forest Walker

Postby sweet_game » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:57 pm

Do you mean the frequently asked questions page including a list of staff members? So when players have any questions, they can refer it the page and see who would be best to send the Message? I could do that:) but I think UA wants them to create a topic in the forum, which I don't have access to, because if one of the staff is unavailable, there willb be other that available to help them

uakf.b
Staff Department

Postby uakf.b » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:36 pm

There is a list of admins under "The team" on the index page. In order to make sure any admin who's online can answer, though, it'd be better to either post a new topic or try the Chat.
dWFrZi5i -- 'cause I'm cool like Agreements

Return to “Archive”