THE END OF x10 => game ruined

Moderator: HELLRAlSER

betonakis
Resource Storage

Re: THE END OF x10 => game ruined

Postby betonakis » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:25 pm

Hi Hellraiser,
ok i have to excuse... TIlt flaming sry xD. i guess i thought its more calculated shaping to make it mainstream compatible. RLY EXCUSE ME :? .
and thx a lot u reacting that helpful xD. one of the older versions would be super nice.
and ya i know i made 5 years ago x20 try.... and it took month till we gave up cause the balance and gold and stuff wasnt manageable for me... so again excuse me.
i guess i better help next time workinh on a solution xD. and well suppoort with time, skill or cash is no problem. i guess many ppl would help out with sth.
and maybe its not needed to balance units that much cause e.g. with modes or stuff (like -pr stopped imba massing).
and to be fair before the latest version x10 did get better and better!! A LOT!!!
just need back the old power map. i would really recommand to do 21-29 WAY HARDER thats its permanent possible to move and get into a game endling situation.
REALLY THX WE GET TO A SOULUTION.... would have missed the map xD
and for 1000 time SRY xD
betonakis
The idiots are winning!

Betonakis = Sonic-Tank

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:43 pm

@hellraiser

Could u provide us the map which was last stable?

Take ur time with ur updates. It can certainly be time consuming. No need to overburn urself. The community appreciates ur map.

Edit: seems like a suggestion was alrdy posted: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=90968
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Greymare
Treant

Postby Greymare » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:47 pm

@HELLRAISER

Hey man,

Just wanting to know when the map version will be reverting back to the stable version if possible?

That way i know when i can start playing it again

Thanks,
Greymare
Greymare
Clan HELL Chieftain

Zulthar
Forest Walker

Postby Zulthar » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:58 pm

You guys know reverting back to 3.91R, how the way people play now, the strategy probably remain the same. only difference is infernal wont be good to send on 20.

(>.<)' Incoming army splits

Greymare
Treant

Postby Greymare » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:01 pm

@Zulthar

Im not worried about any of that to be honest. We just want to be able to play a game without is crashing all the time.

Greymare
Greymare
Clan HELL Chieftain

Zulthar
Forest Walker

Postby Zulthar » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:05 pm

@Greymare

Yes i know this...... Greymare, talking about the other comments that people posted.

chocolate
Aura Tree

Postby chocolate » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:32 am

its not about how people play its about the crashes.... desynchs and drops that cause losses... you lose on the old map its cause u screwed up. Not because of drops..

TnT

Zulthar
Forest Walker

Postby Zulthar » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:39 am

chocolate wrote:It does suck now the only way you win is vs noobs, or u get beat by your rolls... (it was strategy before), u had to worry about 17 and 20... but now 20 is all that matters... yes u can win on other levels vs noobs.... for 2-3 elo at a time... but anyone else that is ok good, u have to save for 20 n hope your roll is better

(-_-)............... my comment wasn't towards desync nor crash problems.

chocolate
Aura Tree

Postby chocolate » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:08 am

LOL... so ya,,, that is frustrating when u add the new game tactic to the desynch problem... but I think there wouldn't be complaints about much if the desynchs wouldn't happen 9 times out of ten.....

TnT

Zulthar
Forest Walker

Postby Zulthar » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:19 am

@betonakis

betonakis wrote: BUT U MADE x10 become fucking noob joke!
was 4 weeks on #1 and than ur crappy thousands new releases and shit "fixxes" made the map a noob paradise.
IT IS REALLY NOT ANYMORE mlore than gamble!!!! (Pro play and strategy is off)"" now completly roll gamble since 20 30 are only kill spots
REALLY I PUT tons of time, heart and fun in play but really i am done..

Can you explain a bit more, How the Pro play strategy is off?

You know that 3.91R is actually easier then current version right? = longer games more often.

chocolate
Aura Tree

Postby chocolate » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:05 pm

That isn't always true, I have already won a few on 17 because royal presence is no longer carrying people through... They both have there difficulties... so the new one has tons a nerfed towers so it is slightly more difficult, but with presence it doesn't really matter ... because its so much easier to make it past 17 that 17 is no longer an intelligent option if they leak 100 and still hold no problem... Its just impossible almost... to kill anyone before 20... no matter what u send or how much u save..... so we are forced to save for 20 because its the best option... there is very few games that you can win on other levels... maybe against noobs... but the risk of sendin earlier then 20 and it not even getting 1 heal, and making your send 20 smaller seems not worth it... best and only smart chance is 20....=boring predictable.. and no strategy... hope u get better rolls for 20 then they do... that's all...my opinion levels in between bosses need cranked up for some difficulty... a level other then 20 needs to be an option... too easy to go through all levels

@betonakis
@greymare
?guys?

TnT

vinnypoky
Aura Tree

Postby vinnypoky » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:16 pm

I really dont like this version new version is way more bette.

vinnypoky
Aura Tree

Postby vinnypoky » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:19 pm

And i havent had any desync problem , and i reach often 27-28

vinnypoky
Aura Tree

Postby vinnypoky » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:20 pm

And balance tower from new version make game more fun

Zulthar
Forest Walker

Postby Zulthar » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

chocolate wrote:That isn't always true, I have already won a few on 17 because royal presence

I never really use king skills. waste of wood.

chocolate wrote: but the risk of sendin earlier then 20 and it not even getting 1 heal, and making your send 20 smaller seems not worth it... best and only smart chance is 20....=boring predictable..

Guess you haven't played 3.91R much as i have. only need 1 with couple siege damage units. and the other team mate can spam magic units. now you be fine on 17/20 and can fully send on 20 their you go you won, even if they sent on a full send on 3.91R one spamming magic will fully clear it. infernals prevented people from spamming 1 unit to pass 20, and probably reason why hydras got nerfed also cause they still were pretty strong on 20 with x2 infernal + full send. oh well enjoy the imbalanced version

Like i said before 3.91R easy cause a lot of units are imbalanced once people figure the pattern out..............

guess no one realize how to beat a full send on 20 in 3.93
(USE MORE HIGH DAMAGE AOE UNITS CAUSE TURTLES ARE BUNCHED UP TOGETHER!) with magic units + some tanks

pros my ass

vinnypoky wrote:And i havent had any desync problem , and i reach often 27-28

Ya same 35 games haven't seen one crashed or desync, the ones that lagged out legitimately lagged out. Don't know why people wanted to switch cause it seems like people dropping is not as often as it use to be and if u check my pass gameplays i passed 20 more then once in 3.93 with no drops. but whats funny to me you can actually lose more ELO often with army splitting in late game in 3.91R, then desync lmao........ i would rather take the desync problems, oh well i will wait and be patient not going through the army splits again eh fuck that.

Return to “Archive”