TIRED

Moderator: HELLRAlSER

zion
Aura Tree

TIRED

Postby zion » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:53 am

Just need to let something out, sorry.

Im tired of playing with noobs.
Im not like all high elo players that always play with some trustfull friend, I play with unknown players all the time and most of them are mega noobs. Im tired of teaching, im tired of playing with noobs, im not having fun anymore. Always loosing because teammate are retardeds. They just never learn how to play this game... so screw everyone. I dont care, fuck it.

zion
Aura Tree

Re: TIRED

Postby zion » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:55 am

And fuck all high elo players that dont play on 1100+ bot... you all suck.

Zulthar
Forest Walker

Postby Zulthar » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:48 am

zion wrote:And fuck all high elo players that dont play on 1100+ bot... you all suck.

YOU TELL THEM ZION!!! haha ya i just gave up trying to go in the room -.-'

New terrain soon hellraiser? <3

[Edit]

@zion

zion wrote:Im tired of playing with noobs.
Im not like all high elo players that always play with some trustfull friend, I play with unknown players all the time and most of them are mega noobs. Im tired of teaching, im tired of playing with noobs, im not having fun anymore. Always loosing because teammate are retardeds. They just never learn how to play this game... so screw everyone. I dont care, fuck it.

But isn't it a good thing there is a lot of noobies? it just shows map is getting really popular, and that's a good thing for the map life span. Give it time those noobies will be come better players. I know when you're playing to win it gets annoying at times cause of the the new players, but they do have to learn some how. this all can be avoided if players actually played in the 1100 room -_-

HELLRAlSER
ENT Staff

Postby HELLRAlSER » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:30 am

Well what can I say, i don't really understand why high elo players dont want to use the high elo room

@Zulthar
New terrain... not soon, got too much work in RL :/

I have the layout in my mind, if that counts :P

Zulthar
Forest Walker

Postby Zulthar » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:49 am

HELLRAlSER wrote:New terrain... not soon, got too much work in RL :/

Why you do this to me! uninstalling, never coming back! :cry:

np, understandable. :D <3

zion
Aura Tree

Postby zion » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:02 pm

@HELLRAlSER I think u should do an experiment... make players above 1300 elo unable to play on the normal bot for about a month, only on the 1100+ bot. Lets see if they will get used to play there. What u think @Zulthar ?

alllllllllabal
Resource Storage

Postby alllllllllabal » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:40 pm

It definitely takes a lot of patience... the worst is when people refuse to communicate and just do their own thing. I get that people just wanna play their own game, but its still a 2v2, without teamwork you lose 9/10 times.

The 1100 seems dead, I've tried so many times to get that shit populated, every time I have to go to the other lobby and convince people to join the 1100 just to get like a 4th player. I'd think when the games page shows it 3/4 people would join, but still nope.

jave36
Armored Tree

Postby jave36 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:43 pm

I don't get why no one wants to use the high elo room either. I've sat in there for a long time with the standard room filling up over and over with high elo players. I think it's because on the Games screen of entgaming.net, it shows at the top the games that you've played in before. The high elo players who have never played in an 1100+ game don't see that in their short list, which means they'd have to sift through the hundred or so other ent games to find it, so they just default to the easy on right there on top of their screen.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:19 pm

Use mode -prac and the game will spike back up some interests. :)
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

jave36
Armored Tree

Postby jave36 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:11 pm

I agree that forcing high elo players to play high elo bot would be good, but they'd just make new accounts anyway. Sad truth is that most players care more about their elo than playing an even, fun game.

notalma5
Armored Tree

Postby notalma5 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:17 pm

Just make 1v1 room for those who want solo and @zion it's good that there is a lot noobs that mean there will be a lot more good players in future not just 20+ and about room 1100+ someone have to do something about it because i always trying to encourage high elo players to go there but no one wants to i think because it's a split map (players not on same side)

Greymare
Treant

Postby Greymare » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:09 am

@notalma5 to be honest thats been my biggest issue wsith the 1100+ bot but i still try and use it when i can arrange 3 other players to join it. This only normally happens when there are 4 in my clan online at same time to play it and since we dont really want to be taking eachothers elo we normally draw it when the outcome is beyond doubt.

I initially lobbied to get the standard room slots to what they are currently if anyone recalls.
I personally feel that having players on the same side allows for greater team play and more strategy but that is just 1 mans opinion.
Greymare
Clan HELL Chieftain

Greymare
Treant

Postby Greymare » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:02 am

I have changed my Clan Message to now say " To ALL Members with elo above 1100 please now use the 1100+ bot for Legion TD HELL".
Not usre if it will help but worth a try

Peace
Greymare
Chieftan Clan HELL
Greymare
Clan HELL Chieftain

Schmeezus
Resource Storage

Postby Schmeezus » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:57 am

Does the 1100 room divide partners to either side instead of same side? Never fills but the way the locks are set doesn't attract players who get that impression majority of the time. Think I have played like 2 or 3 matches total on it but forgot if that was the case

Greymare
Treant

Postby Greymare » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:31 am

@Schmeezus

Yes it does. Red and Teal(Instead of Blue) and Yellow and Green (Instead of Orange)
Greymare
Clan HELL Chieftain

Return to “Archive”