Legion TD HELL v3.98c [DISCUSSION]

Moderator: HELLRAlSER

Greymare
Treant

Re: Legion TD HELL v3.98c [DISCUSSION]

Postby Greymare » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:28 pm

@Pievius
so i just played a game where both team members left game so i was 1v3. I had no chance of winning that game at all but managed to push them till wave 27 before they finally killed me. This is another issue with 3v3. When first player leaves i get lumber bonus and bonus heal. What do i get when the second player leaves??
Greymare
Clan HELL Chieftain

Pievius
Resource Storage

Postby Pievius » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:57 pm

@Greymare

I think you get another heal and lumber.

If your team mates leave in a good way after they used heal on king you can have 5 heals during the game.

On Wednesday i will have time to play some hell games i hope i get a game on 1100+ bot to try how 3v3 works with people that know what they are doing.

Greymare
Treant

Postby Greymare » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:44 pm

@Pievius
um you get another heal but no additional lumber bonus. Whe your send is getting split 3 ways you are screwed tbvh. impossible to kill them at that point. Seems to be the biggest problem ive found so far with 3v3 format
Greymare
Clan HELL Chieftain

Pievius
Resource Storage

Postby Pievius » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:30 pm

@Greymare

In the game where i had 5 heals when first one left we both got 1 additional wisp for sure and some upgrades i think, when another guy left i had 11 wisps in total. But if i remember correctly lumber bonus depends on game lvl. Need to reread past patch notes to make sure.

Tomorow i will try suggesting forcing higher elo players to play on 1100+ and hope that with some luck it will go through.

HELLRAlSER
ENT Staff

Postby HELLRAlSER » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:33 pm

Greymare wrote:@Pievius
um you get another heal but no additional lumber bonus. Whe your send is getting split 3 ways you are screwed tbvh. impossible to kill them at that point. Seems to be the biggest problem ive found so far with 3v3 format

You get +1 lumber research for every player less in your team. So if its over level 20 and the game is 1vs3 you have +2wisps and +2 lumber research and +2 heals (if they havent left during the current wave)

Zulthar
Forest Walker

Postby Zulthar » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:22 am

@HELLRAlSER

Added Movement Obelisk Skill to all towers.
Now you can move once a tower to a different location (if you upgrade it you can move it again)

Had a thought about Obelisk. Is it possible if you could make it where if the units are right next to each other and when you highlight the two units and then click Obelisk, it would allow you to swap placements with each other at the same time?

Thank you for the hotkeys and land markers, new units are pretty neat also haven't tested them all yet. (^_^) A lot of awesome changes Hellraiser!

Greymare
Treant

Postby Greymare » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:15 am

@HELLRAISER

I am almost positive that this did not happen during the game i played (Regarding 2nd player leaving and lumber bonus)

I may be wrong
Greymare
Clan HELL Chieftain

NarcoticsMan
Basic Tree

Postby NarcoticsMan » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:08 am

Just thoughts and opinions on the changes:

-Its a cluttered with all the building icons on the left side of your screen, is there any way to make them less of your screen?
-Why does all the buildings have levels and strength intelligence and dex?
-The leaks on the enemy side being different colors don't look as organized

other than that the new units are cool, the minimap looks nice and you do good work. thank you

Pievius
Resource Storage

Postby Pievius » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:28 am

NarcoticsMan wrote:Just thoughts and opinions on the changes:

-Its a cluttered with all the building icons on the left side of your screen, is there any way to make them less of your screen?
-Why does all the buildings have levels and strength intelligence and dex?
-The leaks on the enemy side being different colors don't look as organized

other than that the new units are cool, the minimap looks nice and you do good work. thank you

Building icons are really huge but i don't think he can change that since it's a part of the game itself to show hero icon and hotkey them of f keys and because of that buildings have lvls and stats.
To be honest i don't use F keys for hotkeys because i have global hotkeys set on them like web browser, mute, vol up/down and etc.

Green dragons are amazing! My new #1 start :mrgreen:

cukuntay
Basic Tree

Postby cukuntay » Fri May 26, 2017 1:52 pm

hi everyone, i'm playing on iccup. i experience heavy delay especially after round 3. i dont know why, and the delay is more than 50 seconds. is there anyone experience problems like me?

Return to “Archive”