LTD HELL 1100+ Bot

Moderator: HELLRAlSER

Greymare
Treant

LTD HELL 1100+ Bot

Postby Greymare » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:45 am

Hi Guys,

I find that when i play this bot it does auto balance on count down. This is very annoying and i feel if it didnt do this then more players would use this bot.

Greymare
Greymare
Clan HELL Chieftain

prunkl
Resource Storage

Re: LTD HELL 1100+ Bot

Postby prunkl » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:40 pm

Hello, Greymare

The feature of 1100+ bot is perfectly fine. It allows players to compete on mathematically stabilized fair conditions with which you are not familiar. That means - no, you can't use your friends to bust your elo.

Sincerely, Mojdodir.

Greymare
Treant

Postby Greymare » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:52 am

@prunkl

I see you are still a moron lol.

It has nothing to do with boosting elo. It has to do with playing a game with a friend, probably not a concern of yours though.....
Greymare
Clan HELL Chieftain

prunkl
Resource Storage

Postby prunkl » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:06 am

Why it has to do everything with me.
And as a player who experienced playing two games AGAINST you, I can say that you are not intrested in competitive spirit of this mode. You are more concerned about getting your elo higher while stacking with your friends / players that have more wins than losses. So observing this part of the forum I have found out that you made an intresting post complaining about being annoyed by the feature of the bot. Isn't it intresting? A man who literaly uses every opportunity to ruin other's people games complains about something that exists to make games more balanced.
But I shall stop making it personal.

You decided to discuss a matter publicly on a forum and I'm a part of this forum. So let's discuss it.
So let me tell you my point of view. The auto balance feature exists for one purpose - it makes game more unpredictable and therefore more exciting.

Greymare
Treant

Postby Greymare » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:13 pm

@prunkl
You feel the need to attack me at any oportunity you get even to the point of commenting on a post i made 3 months ago regarding a bot that no longer exsists. Grow up and move on.

If you want to try and continue to defame me i will take this matter furthur.
Greymare
Clan HELL Chieftain

Dew
ENT Staff

Postby Dew » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:06 pm

@prunkl
It's a 3v3 game mode, people playing with friends should be encouraged not discouraged. Go make friends and make some great 3v3 matches.
Secondly the 1100 bot hasn't existed for awhile so this was obviously just a lash out post.
Greymare plays tons of games by himself, and tons with friends as he's quite active so your point is kinda moot.....
These users thanked the author Dew for the post:
Greymare (Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:23 am)
Join our Hell community on twitch & discord!
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/idothedew21
HellHalt Discord: https://discord.gg/zBkfKUv
February 2019 HellHalt Tourney: http://challonge.com/HellCup3

Return to “Archive”