fireandfury
Aura Tree

Requesting a 5-day range ban for Greymare

Postby fireandfury » Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:07 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/customstats/legio ... /12065846/
Game Name: [ENT] HELLHALT TD #50
Your Warcraft III Username: Mamamademedoit
Violator's Warcraft III Username: -Elessedil
Violated Rule(s): Team kill due to inability to act mature and impersonation.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Lvl 1 and Lvl 2
Any further thoughts: After he was shifting in lobby on his -666- (light cyan colour) account not allowing us to play, he made a fake account with the name of my very first account on Ent and my discord username, namely Elessedil. That alone is impersonation and 100% bannable. Mattybatty can confirm that my discord name is Elessedil, I pm-ed him about this situation. He joined our game and built to leak on purpose. We all knew this because we all knew he hates me and came to team kill me. Please watch the entire game, it only lasts to level 2. Can check chat from enemy team as well, they knew it was him making the "smurf" account. My team had very good rolls, so this was a very frustrating experience. He even knew what he was doing, he leaked then he said we cannot kick him as he didn't do anything wrong. We all know Greymare has been playing this game for 5+ years (to my knowledge) and understands how each and every unit works. Thereby, I am requesting a 5-day range ban for Greymare's ip address, as it is widely known he makes a lot of "smurf" accounts, so banning him on a particular account will not be a deserving punishment. In case you think I am not honest about his transgression, please see the attached file of him kicking me out of the "Clan Hell" discord group which I have been part of for north of 1 year now. I am willing to cooperate with Blister, Matty and Halo in getting this clown a little break, as often times he invokes his privilege of knowing ppl that can ban.

Best wishes and happy holidays,
Elessedil/Asoka

IamSATAN
Armored Tree

Re: Requesting a 5-day range ban for Greymare

Postby IamSATAN » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:55 pm

To start with Elessi you where abusive to me in lobby hence i didnt want team with you particulary due to how shit your attitude is often towards players.
Secondly i can have as many accs as i want, i dont use vpn to hide ip ever.
Thirdly ive never said i hate you ever so no idea where you came up with that lie from.
Fourthly ive been trying to do mid build to learn it and i fkd up . This happens yet you start abusing me straight away yet agin. Chat logs will show all of this no dramas.
Fithly Clan HELL Discord Channel I AM THE OWNER OF and i kicked you from it due to the abuseive attitude you had towards me.
Also i never invoke "privilege". i have no privelege. I just know that if you need bans done who it is you can speak to same as you are aware also.
Sixthly after i leaked wave 1, they sent wave 2 which leaked me obviously as i was trying to recover wave 1 leak. you then started a votekick against me which is bannable to votekick a player just because they have leaked as you should be aware and i also verbalized this point in team chat at the time
Also its not banable to as u put it impersonate another player, it is bannable however to impersonate and ENT staff member which i have never and would never do.

(05:10 / All) heyy0u: im leaking too xD
(05:12 / Allied) -Elessedil: bannable
(05:15 / All) yabos: he leaked 50
(05:16 / Allied) -Elessedil: to kick no reason
(05:17 / All) Mamamademedoit: bro h leaked
(05:18 / All) Mamamademedoit: all
(05:20 / Allied) -Elessedil: leaks happen
(05:22 / All) Mamamademedoit: and he says we get ban
(05:26 / Allied) Mamamademedoit: u came to troll
(05:27 / Allied) Mamamademedoit: stfu
(05:29 / Allied) Mamamademedoit: dumb fuck
(05:31 / Allied) -Elessedil: bs

So my final though is i did nothing wrong besides trying mid build and leaking wave 1.

You however broke the rules by instigating a votekick towards a player purely for leaking a wave hence you should recieve whatever that ban length is.

See ya
Papnopticon is a CLOWN :mrgreen:

[Quote] Allando - when all else fails just whinge and blame other people like i do

BlisteR
ENT Staff

Postby BlisteR » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:04 am

Since you both are going left and right with accusations on each other like kids, I will personally ban you both for 24h to make you think on that. Both of you, made four people waste their time, with your childish behavior.

If this kind of behavior continuous, the punishment with be aggravated.

Banned -Elessedil and Mamamademedoit for 24h.

IamSATAN
Armored Tree

Postby IamSATAN » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:58 am

@Blister

Explain what i did that bresches any ENT rule?
Papnopticon is a CLOWN :mrgreen:

[Quote] Allando - when all else fails just whinge and blame other people like i do

BlisteR
ENT Staff

Postby BlisteR » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:24 am

After reviewing the subject again, I will just warn both of u.
Like I said, if this kind of behavior persists, action will be taken.
Sorry, for any inconvenience.

fireandfury
Aura Tree

Postby fireandfury » Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:48 pm

Ok, let me set the record straight. Blister, I am kind of disappointed in the way you handled this. I will seek the others admins to review this as you probably did not watch or understand what happened. I never heard of getting a double ban for stating a case.

A while back I teamed up with Siop and Papiano to play, we discussed pre-lobby we will play as 3. Grey joined them, we asked him to let me play w them and he msg me on Disc saying "fkn whatever". I didn't say anything to that. Later on that day, I asked a friend who played with me countless games on Bnet to join me on east side, as he didn't know it was me on the account I was on at the time. He was on west with Grey. Grey spazzed out at me, saying he is sick of me fucking his lobbies and left the game. Ever since that happened, I avoid Grey at all costs because he is rude. Thats where the hatred comes from, maybe you need lecithin for your memory.

I indeed came to lobby and said I'd rather die than play with you and muted you. That is true. However, seeing that we cannot accommodate 5 players with you in the lobby, I was the bigger person, decide to come to bottom with the other dude I was with (Lodorleave) while the other 3 ppl would have joined top team. You started moving up and down to block us. Please don't deny it, I have 3 witnesses. After we got all 6 people in place (with Greymare on the solo lane on east side), He decided to leave. He was on his -666- account. Also, I unignored him and I don't care about ppl's feelings, I just want to play the game. This is were it got interesting.

Greymare joined the lobby with the name of my account and a minus in front of it: -Elessedil. That was done in poor taste and as a way to mock me. Once again, do not deny it because we all know what you were doing.

In the game, you PUSPOSELY build mid, like shit, to leak and ruin my game. I knew you would invoke the "I am trying something new" shit but you lose that card when you shuffle lobby and rejoin on a mocking smurf. Btw we were all aware this was gonna happen, pls read all chat, not just selectively what Grey feeds you. The game lasted 5 min, everyone can watch. I just wanted to play vs my friends, not get team killed.

Honestly man, if you ban me for stating my case then so be it, but I don't want to you be mislead. Btw I really appreciate the new efforts that you guys are making, more ppl deserving of bans are getting banned. Thank you for taking the time to read. I won't reply any more, I said what I said.

Happy holidays,
Elessedil/Asoka

Return to “Archive”