Ban Apte

Postby fireandfury » Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:39 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 195719.w3g
Game Name: HELLHALT TD #90
Your Warcraft III Username: |c00191970asoka
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Apte
Violated Rule(s): Team kill behaviour
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Lvl 6, Lvl 10, Lvl 17
Any further thoughts: This is subtle Tk. Pay attention. On lvl 6 he raged with the enemy team, saying it was a misclick. Rage happened before we leaked so he could still rage. He chilled as well either to not look like rage was on purpose, or to blow crystal.

On lvl 10, we said insta rage, he oversent and had 180 crystal on beginning of level. If it weren't for the purposeful rage on 6, I would have said it was a mistake. I signaled it saying this will get a ban bcuz it was working against the team, at which point he may have stopped doing it so obvious.

On lvl 17, he had level 2 hero, which we know that doesnt get the level 3 spell. He surged, again to not make it obvious that he is teamkilling, but his sera was already level 20 on 16. He definitely had 1050 gold to make hero. he made hero only to level 2 so we die, because the send 17 was fairly obvious.

As a 3/0 player prior to this game, these aren't rookie mistakes at all. If you think this is not warranted, then don't ban. But to me it was very obvious.

Best
Elessedil/Asoka

mattybatty
ENT Staff

Re: Ban Apte

Postby mattybatty » Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:40 am

idk about that one its callmejo he has appealed before but there are many times where i forget to get level 3 and just the other night i accidentally clicked to upgrade stats on guardian instead of timelord which almost lost the game so i get it people make mistakes however i will do a warning on this one

Return to “Archive”