fireandfury
Aura Tree

Ban Request Coca-Cola

Postby fireandfury » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:44 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12202711
Game Name: [ENT] HELLHALT TD #41
Your Warcraft III Username: |c00f0f8ffaudi
Violator's Warcraft III Username: coca-coia
Violated Rule(s): Flame, refusal to collaborate, ignore.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 3:06, and onwards.
Any further thoughts: I have had a very lengthy argument in-game with this individual months back. During the following lobby, we flamed each other for 20 minutes. I learned he is "corporate", therefore, he is always right and everyone is a nobody for him. He is extremely rude, lacks team-play and always causes issues in-game or in-lobby. I had another recent game where the same behaviour was showcased, which is why my patience was non-existent once I asked my NORMAL question and I got a SNOBBY reply from an asshole and a degenerate. Whom by the way, never addressed my question in the first place. The fact that the entire lobby knew this person and their behaviour tells you more than enough to give a lengthy ban. I can collect statements from multiple players on this server if you really are having a hard time banning this player. Orange was intelligent enough to leave the game early on, knowing this individual was not going to collaborate. We asked for draw, 2 players on enemy team refused (martini, isellyouweed). Even the player in question himself asked for a draw. I explained to red what happened and I left the game myself. Looking back on the file, they did not draw and ended up punishing orange (innocent) and myself (also innocent, not my fault some players should be in an asylum and not on team-based games). I have zero clue how this individual climbed from 800 elo to almost 1300 elo with this type of behaviour and attitude. Please review the footage, but be mindful of PAST testimonies, including my experiences with this individual, as well as the one listed below (thank you Heydo for taking the time to report this scumbag).

Please see below another recent ban request (Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:50 pm):

Replay Link: None
Game Name: HELLHALT #11
Your Warcraft III Username: Heydo
Violator's Warcraft III Username: coca-cola
Violated Rule(s):
solo sending and being offensive in language. He is also stacking on reds side while being on blue, not calling his units, which makes him take alot of reds gold
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 2am 20/01
Any further thoughts
Always being offensive, making people avoiding him and prolonging lobby

I fully support this statement by Heydo, because I had enough encounters with this individual to know how despicable and abhorrent he is.

mattybatty
ENT Staff

Re: Ban Request Coca-Cola

Postby mattybatty » Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:41 am

let me know what rule they break and when
all i see is u asking him to build something, him saying to pay attention to your lane, and then you going off and swearing at him and calling him names

Curt
Aura Tree

Postby Curt » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:30 am

OP is right about the guy, i activelty avoid him too.
These users thanked the author Curt for the post:
fireandfury (Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:35 pm)

fireandfury
Aura Tree

Postby fireandfury » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:35 pm

I found you a rule break. Please see new ban request.

Return to “Archive”