LTD HELL

Moderator: HELLRAlSER

HELLRAlSER
ENT Staff

Re: LTD HELL

Postby HELLRAlSER » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:27 am

I moved this to Suggestions.

@anhdat Ty for your suggestions, I will take them under consideration for the future versions.

Zulthar
Forest Walker

Postby Zulthar » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:36 am

@HELLRAlSER

HELLRAlSER wrote:About removing the skill from the king at level 5, you do realize that will make games end very often on 5! My point is, I understand that king skill is quite strong early but, leaking and feeding the enemy it exponentially makes it harder for you. Every leak it just builds up against u, but a game that demand 100% perfection will not be enjoyable. You should be allowed a couple of mistakes (which ofc do account against you anyway by giving the other team gold and you losing gold).

I see your point, ya players should be allowed to make couple of mistakes, and be able to recover from it, But you do also have a lot of good & decent units not really being taken advantage of for certain waves in early game, but cause players tend to try to push fast and focus on 10, and players that do push fast will tend to leak anyways depending on the wave/setup and how big the send is from the enemy team, and still feel comfortable surviving it with out any real threat, unless the player is new of course or if the player is alone in 1v2 and decides to get hero during a big send against him lol :-p rip, and i agree a game that demands 100% perfection wouldn't be enjoyable, but a challenging game will keep players coming back to try to perfect it, if they truly wanted too. But ya losing gold and having lower value then the enemy team isn't easy in late game but still possible to beat higher value/income team.

Maybe not remove king skills completely till after 10, but maybe nerf damage a bit till 10. then after 10, king skill is doing max damage, cause it is a bit silly waveshock can slay 70/80 hawks in one click, if you're patient enough to wait for them to come down that line, or two click stomp. maybe a leveling system of 5 levels for skills? each wave it gets a bit stronger till it reaches max level. but just my thoughts on it :D

anhdat
Resource Storage

Postby anhdat » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:41 am

vpimmortal wrote:@anhdat yes you can play to wave 30 but just a little builder can do that(Hybid and lucky prophet). the tips i hate most is 4 people just defense to lvl 3 and sell all tower to farming lumber. in lvl 4 they just need upgrade king to 30 regen end 30 hp. lvl 7 they will have about 10k lumber each player => summon ballista => ez win(no tower,no king can defense again this)(if you not believe me just try to do this 4 player just def to lvl 3 sell all tower to farmming lvl 4 upgrade king to 30 regen, 30hp maybe (if king have immolation lvl 5 up 15 Att and 1 buff) just hold your lumber and wait to lvl 7 spamming ballista your oponent will die in 2s LOL no pro or noob can defense this :)(and creep with no tower to hold they come to king so fking slow LOL). that why i say that map isnt balance while some tower is too weak,and some tower too strong.
in the map of hellraiser maybe early level(1 to 9) is easy but after that isnt. while creep can promote to a champion(it so fking strong LOL)

@vpimmortal Well I did understand what you say, but like you say this ways game in Vietnam banned, because if you play the way you say it will not fun in the game ,because that play here everyone knows ways you say, so I need a tough challenge from the map HELL
I do not know that you know what I say? and do you understand me? in vietnam before you start the game, the rules will set out by host...!

HELLRAlSER
ENT Staff

Postby HELLRAlSER » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:14 am

@anhdat my aim in HELL version is to eliminate the need of any host rules. Breaking the game and then creating the need for additional rules by the players is not really constructive.

Have you played the 3.95e version? The game is quite hard even for experienced players.

Wurtz
Armored Tree

Postby Wurtz » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:29 pm

lol our king was full upg no royal. And we had to use 1 fucking heal to kill a champion at lvl 14? the fuck is this :D

that is broken as FUCK! But atm seems nice

And btw 2 times now second bonus heal doesnt work. When a guy leave :D

anhdat
Resource Storage

Postby anhdat » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:50 pm

@HELLRAlSER i found it did not change anything compared to the other v3.95 maps...!
you can edit buy house SUMMON HEROS (500g + 300lb) :)
i played with 8 players when to wave 26 a few people were leaving the game because too so boring(too long time) to be won

anhdat
Resource Storage

Postby anhdat » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:47 pm

@HELLRAlSER
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/265279/
if it is difficult for you,you can editing a map specifically for me okay? because according to my own requirements :) :)
+ edit buy house SUMMON HEROS(500g + 300lb)
+ buy max wisp 10
+ house ADVANCED BARRACKS can summon bh
+ upgrade king max : hp-75 + d-50 + rg-40
+ begin game with 700gold+140lumber
+ creeps x20 and x2(or x3)dame+hits(blood)creeps all waves
I know this request is difficult, but I hope that you make it for me...plz ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

anhdat
Resource Storage

Postby anhdat » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:59 pm

@HELLRAlSER
if you are wondering for my requirements, then you should try to play this map ...!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-b-cg ... ltYzg/view

Wurtz
Armored Tree

Postby Wurtz » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:54 pm

Make mermaid auto cast frostshield! ty

HELLRAlSER
ENT Staff

Postby HELLRAlSER » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:57 pm

@Wurtz

? For me it works perfectly.

Zulthar
Forest Walker

Postby Zulthar » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:17 pm

Wurtz wrote:lol our king was full upg no royal. And we had to use 1 fucking heal to kill a champion at lvl 14? the fuck is this :D

Use Anarchy, purges champions buff making them easy to kill, but if you have dark/royal make sure to use skill first then Anarchy, cause Anarchy burns the remaining mana :P

Wurtz wrote:Make mermaid auto cast frostshield! ty

Its working

anhdat wrote:i played with 8 players when to wave 26 a few people were leaving the game because too so boring(too long time) to be won

I did find late game boring in 3.94, But not anymore in 3.95e with champs in late game, don't find it boring anymore, I and a team mate we didn't send for one wave, and the enemy team didn't build for it and got rekt badly with champs this was in pr mode, now you can send on waves, if you wanted to from 21 through 24/25 to try find their weakness, to save/send for harder waves like 27/28/29. and if u burn through your rolls fast in mid game in hp mode, GG in late game :-p

SaggyBoobs
Basic Tree

Postby SaggyBoobs » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:25 pm

@HELLRAISER

Yea good points man... Guess I just want the game to be way harder for selfish reasons :D

HELLRAlSER
ENT Staff

Postby HELLRAlSER » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:24 pm

Wurtz wrote:lol our king was full upg no royal. And we had to use 1 fucking heal to kill a champion at lvl 14? the fuck is this :D

that is broken as FUCK! But atm seems nice

And btw 2 times now second bonus heal doesnt work. When a guy leave :D

Bonus heals do not work when someone leaves during the wave. They are added when the next wave starts. (to avoid abuse)

Return to “Archive”