LTD HELL

Moderator: HELLRAlSER

anhdat
Resource Storage

LTD HELL

Postby anhdat » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:44 am

hi hellraiser1233
- I can give you suggestions on map legion td hell. I'm one fan of legion td map in Vietnamese. So my English is not good, i hope your sympathize

* you can add 1 wisp ie max buy 10 wisp .
* you can fix dame + creep blood more powerful.
* you can fix house (Advanced Barracks) can drop creep like map i send you reference.(drop from round 7~)
+ map for your reference (strength + blood creep + wisp)
+ https://www.epicwar.com/maps/259463/
* you can fix erro wisp not train lumber (purple + Orange)

- I'll wait for your next map, and I hope to make your perfect map. You can answer me back when you get this message, because I want to know you can correct or not
- When you remake the map finished,you can send me map, because i hope I'm the first to playing. :)

Zulthar
Forest Walker

Re: LTD HELL

Postby Zulthar » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:19 am

@anhdat

Tried that map version, don't know seems a bit unbalanced to me, more of a leaking war game. (imo) I think if it was like this on ltd hell constantly with champs i don't see anyone beating 10 and no chance at 30 the way it is now.

Wisp can harvest on same tree only bug about it is they don't go to there own tree,

@HELLRAlSER
Maybe back to one big tree idea lol?

Like the 10 wisp idea though bigger sends faster.

(imo)

Hellraiser map far better then that version, just my thoughts on it

HELLRAlSER
ENT Staff

Postby HELLRAlSER » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:41 am

@anhdat Am not sure I understand correctly. You want me to fix that map's bugs?

I will check that map out, but I really do not have time to work on other maps, I barely have time for this one :)

anhdat
Resource Storage

Postby anhdat » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:04 am

@Zulthar @HELLRAlSER
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/265279/
slot purple + Orange wisp not train lumber, i did everything but not work
map ltdhell really cool but (strength + creep blood) very few, i can easily pass through the rings to come 10
but to pass 10 need more gold or reduce the number of boss
my idea need to increase the amount of gold in each round and fix dame + creep blood more powerful. like my post first

anhdat
Resource Storage

Postby anhdat » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:07 am

@HELLRAlSER
I'm not asking you to edit the map, I leave it to you first is the idea of power and blood soldiers
Here is the map you fix
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/265279/
really hard to say for you to understand, because I'm really bad english

HELLRAlSER
ENT Staff

Postby HELLRAlSER » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:12 am

@anhdat

I will check that map out.

You want me to buff creep waves if i understand correctly. Am already in that process, Am trying to maintain balance to the concept tho, and in HELL now there are also champions. They waves can turn really hard any given time.

anhdat
Resource Storage

Postby anhdat » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:20 am

@HELLRAlSER
waves 1 ~ 9 i can pass easy i need you edit strong more and fix house (Advanced Barracks) can drop creep like map i send you reference.(drop from round 7~)

Zulthar
Forest Walker

Postby Zulthar » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:34 am

@anhdat

K i understand anhdat, I don't believe you need more gold for bosses, and doesn't need to be reduce. I think what would make early game levels harder, If there was no king skill till after 10. the king skill is making levels easier when people send big, for 5/7/8. etc

But ya i see what you mean cause when people leak, king skill kills creep off easy in early game, I believe if king skill wasn't doing max damage or no king skill, during 5/10 people would die or lose more heals often during those waves. I believe its the king skill causing the problem.

Wisp 10/16 Lumber, no king skill till after 10 gg!

@HELLRAlSER

anhdat
Resource Storage

Postby anhdat » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:49 am

@HELLRAlSER @Zulthar
y maybe i not need more gold for bosses, and doesn't need to be reduce
i need hardly mode of the game, the harder the better

vpimmortal
Basic Tree

Postby vpimmortal » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:40 pm

@anhdat this map v4g isnt balance. may be this map early level is harder(just a few tower can defense early). and lvl 7 is too strong while you can summon Behemolt and ballista(it mean you just need to max farming lumber and lvl 7 GG. i used to play a game with 4 player just farm lumber and didnt build anything(they just defense lvl 1 2 3 for gold) after that they just upgarde king to 30 regen 30 Hp. and wait to lvl 7 spamming balista = ez win lol). but this map have some trick,tips for build tower is so insteresting.
@HELLRAISER i think you should add some tips, trick for build tower(like arrange tower, sometrick to use command attack or king taunt) it's will featured the strategy in the game.
btw nice maps. most balanced LTD maps i ever play :)

SaggyBoobs
Basic Tree

Postby SaggyBoobs » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:45 pm

@HELLRAISER

I like the champions.. much more leaks going on, and causes you to build for levels other than 20.

However.. I think the champions need to take extra damage from the kings attack when they break through - they take an insane amount of time to kill (14, 17 esp) and their life steal totally negates Royal on all the creeps. Removing the life steal could work also.

I also agree with @zulthar that removing the king abilities until ten would force people to again build for specific levels much more, rather than just building for level 10.

Making each level its own challenge to over come I think is the way to go.

Great work!

HELLRAlSER
ENT Staff

Postby HELLRAlSER » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:56 am

@SaggyBoobs

I feel like i will have to personally inform everyone that Anarchy Purge, works on Champions elsewell :P

(not really, but i will put a tip up to appear, cause it removes most of its buffs)

About removing the skill from the king at level 5, you do realize that will make games end very often on 5! My point is, I understand that king skill is quite strong early but, leaking and feeding the enemy it exponentially makes it harder for you. Every leak it just builds up against u, but a game that demand 100% perfection will not be enjoyable. You should be allowed a couple of mistakes (which ofc do account against you anyway by giving the other team gold and you losing gold).

anhdat
Resource Storage

Postby anhdat » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:23 am

@vpimmortal
In Vietnam we can play v4g map to waves 30 ~, maybe you're say right have some tips
(which means that they will build houses facing each other to create one loop and they will split 1def 1farm, the defense will eat 1 at 2 sides)
you will not die while you can summon Behemolt and ballista, but not everyone can do farm lumber (10/8 - mapv4g, lvl7) because noob and pro,
but most of us are play to waves 20 ~ if 4 player play, as I said will be more difficult, and I'm sure they can pass lvl7 easily, without GG

anhdat
Resource Storage

Postby anhdat » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:32 am

@HELLRAlSER I think you should not remove skills from the king at level 5, because I think the players will unfamiliar this change

vpimmortal
Basic Tree

Postby vpimmortal » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:48 am

@anhdat yes you can play to wave 30 but just a little builder can do that(Hybid and lucky prophet). the tips i hate most is 4 people just defense to lvl 3 and sell all tower to farming lumber. in lvl 4 they just need upgrade king to 30 regen end 30 hp. lvl 7 they will have about 10k lumber each player => summon ballista => ez win(no tower,no king can defense again this)(if you not believe me just try to do this 4 player just def to lvl 3 sell all tower to farmming lvl 4 upgrade king to 30 regen, 30hp maybe (if king have immolation lvl 5 up 15 Att and 1 buff) just hold your lumber and wait to lvl 7 spamming ballista your oponent will die in 2s LOL no pro or noob can defense this :)(and creep with no tower to hold they come to king so fking slow LOL). that why i say that map isnt balance while some tower is too weak,and some tower too strong.
in the map of hellraiser maybe early level(1 to 9) is easy but after that isnt. while creep can promote to a champion(it so fking strong LOL)

Return to “Archive”