enable votekick in the lobby again

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Augustinus
Treant Protector

enable votekick in the lobby again

Postby Augustinus » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:57 am

Hey,

i understand that this feature was removed to prevent people from abusing it, but I would like you to reconsider enabling it again. Recently I encountered lots of teamkillers in Legion TD mega games, intentional and unintentional cases of pure teamkill. The current ban reports are like a Forbes list of teamkilling and if you look at Mega games you soon get the right impression: Most games are decided in the lobby by dodging known teamkillers. The game has become especially unrewarding and frustrating for players that don't know the community and newcomers, who don't know it better and don't leave the lobby when a teamkiller joins.
I see no better option at the moment than to enable the votekick option again. I would really appreciate to have the power of removing such a player so we can have a real game and not some joke where you sooner or later see people leaving, juggling the king to death, sitting on the king, solo sending all game long ect.
Also consider that the mega games are the gateway to playing legion TD mega and no sane player who encounters this map could develope any love for the game if constantly playing with people who are losing intentionally.

Cheers and give it a thought pls

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Re: enable votekick in the lobby again

Postby Jabba41 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:33 pm

We dont want people to kick noobs in lobby. Or people they dont like.

Denied.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

Return to “Suggestion Archive”