Suggestion thread

Moderator: broud3r

AvadaKedavra
Forest Walker

Suggestion thread

Postby AvadaKedavra » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:47 pm

Hey!

I think we should have a suggestion thread, where people can propose changes to units etc. At least I'm gonna post some of my (brilliant) ideas. There are plenty of units in the game, who could really need some buffs, or maybe even a complete rework.

My suggestions are not neccesarily "complete", and I don't know which unit specifically should have some of the ability suggestions. Anyways here goes:

Frenzy/Berserk ability: Works like juice, but can only be used once. However it is free of cost, and potentially even stronger than juice (more buff percentage wise). Should be added to a very weak unit, that in general would be useless, but the one level you do buff it, it should be one of the most cost effecient units in the game. This could add the same "dynamic" that mutants add, where u some times have to guess what level to juice.

Growth (I don't really have a name for this): This ability makes a unit permanently gain +hp and +dmg, every level since it was build. So a unit with 1000 hp, 80 damage, could maybe gain, 50 hp, 4 damage every round. So 1000/80 ---> 1050/84 ---> 1100/88 etc. Should obviously be added to a weak unit and balanced properly. The idea is that this unit is kinda like an "investment", where maybe adding 1 early in the game, could prove usefull if the game goes long.

Wandigoo change: I know Brouder is already working on a wandigoo ability. The reason I suggest this change on this unit still, is just because wandigoo already has evasion, so it kinda fits the unit. I think it would be cool to give more units a "role", like harpy has a role, even though its a trash unit. Wandigoo could perhaps be a natural "tank", so the unit has low dps, but high effective hp. Increase evasion and hp, but lower dps a lot. A wandigoo could perhaps have half the dps output of a blaster per gold spent, but around 25-30 % more effective hp per gold spent. This way a wandigoo would still be bad overall, on levels like 14, but as tanks for phantoms, or other high dps/low hp units, a wandigoo might be the better option.

I had more suggestions, but I can't remember them right now :(

If other people have suggestions post them! Some of our ideas might be good, and could be tried out

milfhunter96
Forest Walker

Re: Suggestion thread

Postby milfhunter96 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:56 pm

Buff t1 unit upgrades so they are not 99% worthless (fangtooth, skeletor, adept etc)

zoom for obs

disable rally point for wisps (or even deny any form of control on them)

small dmg nerf for birdies

zombie+up: aura rework/buff

priest rework: maybe no damage and pure heal? i rly like them but they are not playable even in the latest ver

milfhunter96
Forest Walker

Re: Suggestion thread

Postby milfhunter96 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:01 pm

And what do you think about the anti-split thing which is used in the hell version? In general i like that units split if u mass to many cheap units and get into late, but there are some rly random splits happening too. This would decrease the chance to pull some1 others units too

Return to “Archive”