Re: malfs/abnormalities balance ideas

Postby HodoR_ » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:35 pm

Will try later, at work can't review a w3 replay
Hold the door!

oxoDus
Treant

Postby oxoDus » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:55 pm

So 10 days have passed since last reply, nobody's been able to refute the fact given. Oh well doing nothing is what we humans are best at. Feel free to archive if that of course doesn't take too much effort. Laters.
El Psy Congaroo

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:29 pm

laters.

instead of qqing rather don't post at all. thanks

you made your point. broud3r is doing it in his free time and you should be thankful he does.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

oxoDus
Treant

Postby oxoDus » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:02 pm

Yes I kept fighting 1 vs world until I made undeniable point yet it was not acknowledged by a single person, thus is why I felt like the issue is being ignored. Simple thing like "yes we see your point, but at the moment we are too busy to take care of it" would have made a difference, but instead you chose to be insolent. Good luck in the future.
El Psy Congaroo

broud3r
ENT Staff

Postby broud3r » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:10 pm

Will review your provided reports and concern about malf during this week, but cant give you an eta for an update.

HodoR_
Forest Walker

Postby HodoR_ » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:27 pm

Ttry to be more constructive instead of venting out on the forums. Be realistic, 99% of the player base play 4v4, you can't expect to change the game mechanics to fit your needs in 1v1's (I myself am a 1v1 player and understand that clearly).

You raised a good point, debate is open, no need to be salty.
Hold the door!

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:39 pm

oxoDus wrote:Yes I kept fighting 1 vs world until I made undeniable point yet it was not acknowledged by a single person, thus is why I felt like the issue is being ignored. Simple thing like "yes we see your point, but at the moment we are too busy to take care of it" would have made a difference, but instead you chose to be insolent. Good luck in the future.

u posted one replay where u got fat and happened to be unbreakable with that unit.

my response to that is:

u can literally be unbreakable with any unit in this game if it went well for u.

everyone knows 1v1 is different than 4v4 and all balances should start with 4v4, and later focus on 1v1.

even the greatest game of all time (World of warcraft) focuses their balance on 3v3 / 5v5 arena rather than 2v2 or 1v1 duels

Therefore, what jabba said, we should be thankful that brouder is doing this to help us in his free time

in my opinion however, malf is perfectly balanced in 4v4 games as it can easily be broken if misplayed, and has the potential to be a good clearer for its own lane (like tok/ea)

oxoDus
Treant

Postby oxoDus » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:46 am

MudMan wrote:u posted one replay where u got fat and happened to be unbreakable with that unit.

Hilarious.

I'll use your style of writing as it seems effective.

Quote proves that you haven't even watched the replay but you argue just to argue.

For those who aren't bothered to watch the replay:

Opponent haven't leaked a single wave leaving me no way to get fat except from auto hold 10 and arena.

I leaked lvl 3 46g king gold
I leaked lvl 4 10g king gold
I leaked lvl 7 something with 900+ value vs send (killed hermit though which is most important for lvl 7)

Opponent even held lvl 7 as he is fed leaving me further behind.

I overkilled lvl 10 with 1680 value as no send was made by opponent, then I auto win arena because malf.

Opponent skipped lvl 10 and sent at lvl 14 where malf suppose to be weak, yet I leaked 12(including sends) injured monsters with 2790 value.

Then I just finished him at lvl17 as I didn't need to waste all my wood to up king due to strong hold even without value but big push.

MudMan wrote:u posted one replay where u got fat and happened to be unbreakable with that unit.

Hilarious.

Anyway I can't be asked to nerf malf anymore as it seems completely balanced in 4v4 according to some players which is a dominant map version.
Instead I found a better place to address the issue for 1v1 map:
Link viewtopic.php?f=9&t=123936&p=481004#p481004

P.S. I have made a technical mistake by assuming that the tower is broken in general and that it needs balance. This lead me to arguing with guys like MudMan who doesn't even have a record on 1v1 map lol and has no clue what my concern is. Hope my new thread in suggestions section will have an approval or denial by someone who actually has a clue and makes his points. Cheers
El Psy Congaroo

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:00 am

oxoDus wrote:This is me as a malf player. Please explain how would you beat me in this game?

king 20 and u wouldve been toast, your opponent sending 14 is a pretty noob move specially since any1 knows that u cant win 1v1 on round 14 vs a clear unit.. anyway gg bye

oxoDus
Treant

Postby oxoDus » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:13 am

Mate you have 0 games in 1v1 , please stop arguing as you have no clue. First he has to survive 'till lvl20 vs my free push with no risks. and if upping king 1-20lvls is the only option vs malf it just supports that it's broken. Anyway as I said you have no clue in 1v1. THis post is not in my interest anymore, I have made another one focusing mainly on 1v1.
El Psy Congaroo

Return to “Suggestions”