Treant

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41f Map and changelog

Postby pewpew lasergun » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:42 am

gj brouder

Peppe
Armored Tree

Postby Peppe » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:08 am

Awesome changes, but there's definitely an issue with AS, might only be on east team, not sure.

Also, is 31 longer now? Had a game that went to 31 and everyone got to mid despite 4 ppl having significant split and seemingly taking forever to clear (this might just be my imagination, but the AS thing is very real.)

Anyway, thanks for making LTD better :)

DJ.FM
Forest Walker

Postby DJ.FM » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:14 pm

whats the point of having a heal on builder now i just want it back to normal seems dumb also ruins any chance of taking a heal the next level from an auto heal on 7-8 and good team communication should be rewarded

magicpotatoes
Donator

Postby magicpotatoes » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:39 pm

DJ.FM wrote:whats the point of having a heal on builder now i just want it back to normal seems dumb also ruins any chance of taking a heal the next level from an auto heal on 7-8 and good team communication should be rewarded

I can only agree on that point tbh, auto heal is shit
Also, i dont like the fact that you see how much gold u get from rounds when you use -info. For me, it's a part of what make a skilled player to know how much gold you get from rounds.
Let's make LTD great again!

DJ.FM
Forest Walker

Postby DJ.FM » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:03 pm

magicpotatoes wrote:
DJ.FM wrote:whats the point of having a heal on builder now i just want it back to normal seems dumb also ruins any chance of taking a heal the next level from an auto heal on 7-8 and good team communication should be rewarded

I can only agree on that point tbh, auto heal is shit
Also, i dont like the fact that you see how much gold u get from rounds when you use -info. For me, it's a part of what make a skilled player to know how much gold you get from rounds.

Seems way to noob friendly yup

beroldas
Aura Tree

Postby beroldas » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:29 am

I agree, autoheal isnt good move. You dont have to deal with fail heal reports now, but still. Would it be possible to make 1200+ bot with "new" version, which would have "old healing system" and keep this one for Euro/Mega bot ? This way you won't have to deal with fail heal ban requests (at least you will get very low amount of that) and people on 1200+ would be happy about that.

elokiller
Armored Tree

Postby elokiller » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:24 am

lmao you guys are overrating the skill factor in this game.. you just need brain, no mechanics neither reaction times.

I personally like the new map alot.. and tbh I wish broudi didnt remove fairsend pre 5.

Return to “Changelog”