Legion TD 3.41g

Moderator: broud3r

sol[LTD]
Resource Storage

Re: Legion TD 3.41g

Postby sol[LTD] » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:10 pm

Hello guys , Hello Broud3r; ) As for me the good thing in this new map is fair send, fixed income units skills ( like infernal/balista etc) and additional info (maybe its needed for new players). Rest I dont really think is needed , especially fast leaking and wide mid area makes any holder game even harder, cause its harder to hold any good in mid now, + harder not to lose heals without immo at lvl 7 and lvl 10 ;)+ people will prolly abuse it by sending a lot of mass like archers + all games will pass faster which is not good for ltd ( even more games will end 14 15 lvl) + harder to send dd cause wave run like a Usains Bolts to the middle. I am neutral to the auto heal thing, but still think that this is part of a game and you dont have to forget about it especially in 1200 +

CreativeLP
Wiki Contributor

Postby CreativeLP » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:55 pm

Please keep -fair send. It's the thing most people complained about in previous versions.
CreativeLP@europe / LForward@europe/useast

Twitch

Youtube

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:08 am

My feedback so far:

Nice:
  • Barracks auto select
  • -rolls command
  • -king command
  • No mid mode
  • Fixed unit stuff (ballista, ..)
  • Fair send. Only thing I don't like is for early lvls, like adding a mili/bow for lvl 2/3 to maybe make a double send on someone. I think it could be nice to enable it after level 5 or so only. Other than that I don't really understand how people are argueing that "unfair" sends (aka randomness at its best) is a good way to outweight luck of rolls etc. If a team is worse for a certain race then they should (normally) lose, simple as that.

Neutral:
  • Auto healing - has both pros and cons but I think pros win a bit
  • -info command. Imo knowing and planning with level gold is part of the game and just having all the information available eliminates one way to have a slight skill advantage over other players. But of course it also helps new players etc.
  • Anti clogging features. Good intention but I think at least the current implementation isn't too good. It makes holding mid lane harder meaning even less people will go for holding, often creeps arrive the king before the holder teleported to mid lane, often hard to get dd, weird situations like the lvl 10 leak someone mentioned etc. And on top of that it simply feels strange to have these ultra fast creeps.

Other than that ... is it possible that the king attacks a bit faster? I had that feeling as soon as I controlled him and then we leaked 104 creeps on level 7 (only furbs as sends) and only used 1 heal with wave (20-15-20 king), which also surprised me quite some.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

lupin
Armored Tree

Postby lupin » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:49 am

Anyone know "-rolls" command working?

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:33 am

sure works

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:07 am

think its a step in the right direction, i would like to see more tower balances so that every win isn't due to "outrolling" the other team. Also agree with comments about the fair sends after level 5, i really hate the luck based aspect of splits and such on LTD and would be nice if DD on holder stops becoming a game changer.

Stiff_Maistar
Treant Protector

Postby Stiff_Maistar » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:47 pm

When your using "-Debug" it will only be in prophet. You cant repick to be able to pick different builders.
What did snow white say when the dwarves saw her naked?
7-UP
https://www.facebook.com/TehLurdOfTehReingsOfficial/videos/710971672378120/

RadiantCrystal
Protector of Nature

Postby RadiantCrystal » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:14 pm

Infernal doesn't have stun anymore, is that intended or...?
(09:54:07) Jabba41: Hello RadiantCrystal. I'm so glad you became an Admin here because green is the color of hope and whenever your presence brightens up my life i cant thank you enough to know such a person like you. [KING NOW GIVE KISSES]
Spoiler!
ChatBot: aRt)Y has been logged out (Invalid IP address).

lupin
Armored Tree

Postby lupin » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:14 am

-rolls command do not work on -hp mode on red, blue, teal and purple.

Return to “Changelog”