Legion 3.43

Moderator: broud3r

TheSistersOfMercy
Basic Tree

Legion 3.43

Postby TheSistersOfMercy » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:43 am

Legion TD needs some freshness

1. Delete wave skill or upgrade it. Very poor ability. U can change it into chain lightning or something.
2. Add new terrain different for each player (winter, desert, dreanor etc) as is in the td element. The same map view for several years is to say boring.
3. Add heroes for each race.
4. Add ultra unit for each race. Example (infantry/pyro/zeus/elite sniper)
5. Add miniboss for every spawn with unique abilities
6. Each player have 10k heal. Delete heals and add that hp into king. King should have 40k hp.
This will prevent the game from ending in level 7. Because a lot of games end in this way. And what is the game that takes 10 minutes? The legion often resembles a sprint, not a team game.
7. When a player leaves the game his funds should be split between the remaining players of his team
8. The king's ability should grow proportionally with the level of the game, since level 14+ is simply weak. Example for immo (12/24/36/48 damage per second)
9. You need to fix the balance of sent units. Once upon a time, one player has nothing and the other player has bo and furbolg.

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Re: Legion 3.43

Postby SLSGuennter » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:46 am

My thoughts:
1.: Depends. Wave can be very strong if you have a holder in team, and so you can wave mid and let him get even more gold. Also its good vs wyvs.
2.: Could be funny, but actually truly unneccessary.
3.: Go play LTD v2.7 if u want this.
4.: I dont rly get the purpose of this, especially since we play prophet most of the time, and this would be just stupid with prophet :D
5.: This could be fun and entertaining.
6.: If all your games end lvl 7, get 1200+Elo and play on the bot for this. I didnt have a 4v4 lvl 7 end in any of my last 100+games.
7.: VERY GOOD idea!
8.: As far as i know, broud3r was already thinking about smth like this.
9.: "Fair send" mode is already being added to the map.
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:08 am

such huge changes would make it version 3.5 or even 4.0 and it would drastically change the game, mostly in the wrong direction imo. also what you don't understand, adding stuff for every race requires a huge amount of rebalancing and it might make the map pretty unplayable and probably abusable for quite some time (not to mention those units are needed to be made first. poor broud3r also goes to work ^^).

i do however like ideas 2,7 and 8.
also in the 9th point you're probably talking about level 3 and 5, where a fs is disabled. i do not see any point in this and i would also enable fs from the start of the game. less rng = more competitiveness = better game.
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

milfhunter96
Forest Walker

Postby milfhunter96 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:06 pm

1. No lol, wave good with holder, vs ranged levels, making onehit with king possible with low attack, saving aa on wyvs, clearing mass etc
2. see guenni
3. heroes are available on ltd 3.5 too
4. what for/why?
5. So u want holder to be good at early and lategame? not in the sense of ltd rewarding players that stay low lj with more gold. You push to get more gold so why should staying low give u gold too? (imagine ygg holder getting bonus gold each round?!)
6. thats why u should up hp first. "Because a lot of games end in this way" - No they dont
7. i like the idea of a leaver system, making 3v4 playable without any (dis)advantages for any team.
8. well ye immo/wave pretty "useless" after 14
9. "Once upon a time, one player has nothing and the other player has bo and furbolg." Never happened to me in about 5k games lol. If u mean a bow with nothing, you could care not to send them (dino instead). Also fairsend is already added to the newer version

broud3r
ENT Staff

Postby broud3r » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:23 pm

late but still some of it implemented

Return to “Archive”