heros beta?

Moderator: broud3r

kasper699
Treant

heros beta?

Postby kasper699 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:38 am

i use to love playing the old beta bot a long time ago would it be to hard work to add heros in in one? and well at the start of the game have a vote? for heros or not? just an idea.

i would love to see more modes to play just to spice the game up and hybrid is getting old these days.... played to much. maybe hybrid but you get to pick out of 2 towers?

or maybe x2 inc or every round everyone inc goes up by 10 gold just to make it 100% different game then what we use to?

anyone have any other ideas for different modes just to talk about at the moment and well if a bit of support i bet they might be able to get in maybe xD

broud3r
ENT Staff

Re: heros beta?

Postby broud3r » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:47 pm

I dont like the concept of those heroes. Maybe at some point a variation of it can be added as fun mode tho.

The next version will include a new mode temporary called "-sp (skillpoints).
After each round you receive a point to spend on currently 12 tier 1 skills, 9 tier 2 skills and 6 tier 3 skills.
Those increase either the offense or defence of your units or your economy.

Usually the beta should have started already but am not completly satisfied with those skills and the new race yet so no eta for now :)

If interested you can join the beta tester channel on discord. simply write me or ask one of the discord staff to add you.

Return to “Archive”