Any plans for the future ?

Anda
LIHL Staff

Any plans for the future ?

Postby Anda » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:34 am

Not to come off as rude, but what is the current state of LTL ? Since Fate got no time i dont see anything going on here. is this still alive, is it still getting moderated? Please bring a bit of light into this Hug or Michonne?

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Re: Any plans for the future ?

Postby Vendeta » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:09 am

Need new moderators def !
D.S. 1989

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:21 pm

Snowblind wrote:Not to come off as rude, but what is the current state of LTL ? Since Fate got no time i dont see anything going on here. is this still alive, is it still getting moderated? Please bring a bit of light into this Hug or Michonne?
As announced in #ltl-news, the Staff Dept. is actively seeking for new moderators for the league.

Any player may apply for the position before the Staff Dept. appoints two moderators in a last attempt to get the league active again.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:14 pm

Since I pretty much love the concept of LTL, I don't wanna see it die and be willing to help out here. But I wouldn't wanna do it alone. Do you already have any application? Maybe someone who reads this feels like me and we could do it together or something like that? Definately need split the work, otherwise no chance ;)
These users thanked the author Jamo for the post (total 2):
KiwiLeKiller (Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:42 pm) • Anda (Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:29 pm)

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:36 pm

Jamo wrote:Since I pretty much love the concept of LTL, I don't wanna see it die and be willing to help out here. But I wouldn't wanna do it alone. Do you already have any application? Maybe someone who reads this feels like me and we could do it together or something like that? Definately need split the work, otherwise no chance ;)
No one applied, yet, as you would see an application in the public sub-forum. :p

You will not be solo for sure but we would prefer the community showing the dedication and willingness to keep it alive before we "force" new moderators on them.

You are more than welcome to apply!
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:41 pm

If anyone has any question or wants access to the survey I did after last season, for instance, I am still available on Discord.

For the new moderation team, I will always be willing to help if there is anything.

I think @Jamo would be a great moderator!
These users thanked the author KiwiLeKiller for the post (total 2):
Jabba41 (Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:57 pm) • Meshtar (Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:49 pm)
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Return to “LTL Archive”