read

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

shonki
Basic Tree

read

Postby shonki » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:37 am

glad to see the admins on here really like to help people bunch of bullshit delete a post as i ask to speak to an admin the auto-ban has been doing this to me for a long time i would really like some help if anyone here cares

JunZzi
Donator

Re: read

Postby JunZzi » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:39 am

Shonki.

Our system is simple.

If you barely leave, you get banned for an hour, Because you dont leave a lot, Doesn't mean you should bypass our system and be able to leave a game without consequences.

The obvious question is, Why do you leave?

If you stop leaving you wont get banned?
Only a mind free of impediments is capable of grasping the chaotic beauty of the world. This is our greatest asset.

shonki
Basic Tree

Postby shonki » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:44 am

the problem is that red left before the timer ran down for ltd and my team was bitching because my side wanted to cross and waited to the last sec to say he wanted me to value an i didn't have anything built so i left because there was no red and i'm not going to be bitched at in a video game because people take it was to seriously and its a game for fun so yes i left and i get that leaving gets u auto-banned but at the same time if there is no red it shouldn't have banned me

child

Postby child » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:53 am

shonki wrote:the problem is that red left before the timer ran down for ltd and my team was bitching because my side wanted to cross and waited to the last sec to say he wanted me to value an i didn't have anything built so i left because there was no red and i'm not going to be bitched at in a video game because people take it was to seriously and its a game for fun so yes i left and i get that leaving gets u auto-banned but at the same time if there is no red it shouldn't have banned me

so post an appeal in the appeals section and explain the situation? that's why it's there?

I'm not sure why you think you're special enough to , as junzzi said, be exempt from the system that the MAJORITY of the time works very well.

Return to “Processed Cases”