BeerLord abuse of power

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

monkeyknuts
Basic Tree

BeerLord abuse of power

Postby monkeyknuts » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:10 am

I just was votekicked out of a game for, a reason I am not quite sure.

I will post the Dota Ban Request when the game is over and I can find the links etc, so I will link that here.

But the bigger issue was that BeerLord was in the game and essentially condoned the behavior.

Other players votekick me one. I appeal and ask "for what" and even ask BeerLord whether it is votekick abuse. He says "one time is not abuse".

Then later, they try to votekick me again. I AGAIN appeal to BeerLord and he says, 1. Report the instance and a Mod can look at it, and 2. In his opinion my dying doesnt seem intentional.

Then I try to rally 2 teammates to gank their forest. They must have wards or something and see it coming, and 4 of them gang us immediately and I die since I am leading first. At this point, BeerLord says in essense "That looked intentional, feel free to votekick now".

When I tell everyone that I tried to assemble a gank, that is met by deaf ears. Of course I get votekicked. Apparently BeerLord can not only magically understand my intentions (wrongly, I might add), and also simply allows rule-breaking to occur.

I honestly couldn't believe it, because this is the only time I have encountered a mod who hasn't been anything but reasonable and mature.

Of course I go to this forum and check the history, and find this: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=92283

So apparently BeerLord has a history of this type of unreasonable behavior.

Anyway I just bring it to the Admins attention because I feel I was essentially ganged up on for doing nothing wrong, and a mod sat there and condoned the behavior.

@nabo.
@aRt)Y
@RadiantCrystal

Larz

Re: BeerLord abuse of power

Postby Larz » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:52 am

@aRt)Y this was already dealt with in chat. but it was after the user posted .....it was explained and the user seemed to understand.

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Postby Haunt » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:09 am

Code: Select all

Sent: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:07 am
Recipient: Larz

for sure dude, u guys r legit. thx for taking the time to chat and follow up. cheers!

Processing.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:11 am

Haunt wrote:OK good.

Processing.
I would like the user to verify that.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Cases”