Grab a Seat!

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

psychology
Forest Walker

Grab a Seat!

Postby psychology » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:44 pm

I enjoy ENT, you guys are great, friendly, funny, and pretty reliable! Though.... sometimes we get banned for incidents that were not out fault, or by mistake. Then we sign on here to Appeal and wait, and after that wait, and wait some more. I feel like I am at the DMV to get this appeal processed, even sitting in chat waiting. I know you guys have a life to tend to, and it definitely shouldn't revolve around us, but all in all it sucks sitting here waiting. Maybe some sort of system to expedite the Appeal rather then sitting in the chat waiting for a mod to sign on would help? I am typing this as an idea to help you guys maybe create something, or even let us know a better option.. You guys are a good group of people and hopefully this issue can be seen, or raised to awareness. You guys can excuses your own bans so it might not be as noticeable for you, but it is a common a problem for many of us. Thank you for your time and appreciate your consideration just feeding some thought onto here as I wait for a mod =].

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Re: Grab a Seat!

Postby Haunt » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:59 pm

in 99% cases, it is your fault, directly or indirectly, that you got banned. You could have DC'ed, you could have crashed. Or you could have just broken a rule because fuck it, people have bad days. By breaking the rules, you ruin the game for others, that's why we ban people. If you play by the rules, you won't get banned. It's really that simple. Sure it sucks that sometimes you have to wait a little longer, but as you said, we have lives outside of internet as well.

If mods get banned, they have to wait for another mod to approve their appeal, for transparency reasons. Everyone has same rules, mods are not any different.

If you have an idea how to make appeal process go faster and smoother, post a suggestion.

Since this was not really a complaint, I'm processing this.

Return to “Processed Cases”