Hazardous.

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

ZinGir
Donator

Hazardous.

Postby ZinGir » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:46 pm

Hello.

Im here to report Hazerdous of slander.

http://i.imgur.com/AjQTZzb.png
As you can see i was trying to explain Radiantcrystal why i have a problem with him to try and make some amends and just get an awnser finally, but there came Hazardous! i have insulted and trolled him then telling me i already harrash other mods. Tho none of them has ever said nor let me on i was harrashing them or annoying them. arty said i was making the wrong jokes at the wrong times and i changed that, tho it took 2 times.

I was trying to be the adult here, but hazardous had his mind made up. he did not read it even all he cared for was showing off his powers.
Is this the kind of example the mods should set? dont make amends dont explain why you have an issue with someone.

Who knows maybe radiant had some family issue's at that time or something else, any way i was trying to atleast talk it over with radiant.
And hazardous stopped it, he would rather have people be annoyed with others and assuming anything said to an admin besides "plz unban" has to be an insult, theres a word for that prejudice.

Once again, i had no intent on insulting anyone.
im 29 im too old to hold grudges and i let people whom are suppose to serve the people not slander my name.

Thanks for reading
Zin.
One handed weapons suit me very much. They leave a hand free to preform rude gestures.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Re: Hazardous.

Postby aRt)Y » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:41 am

A few things,
* he did not say you are insulting radiant. He said it among other words to describe your actions
* the chat is indeed not used for calling someone out/labeling them as abusers ("I did not report you because you to a good job...")
* hazardous did care about your issue, asking you to post an official complaint (as per policy). So saying "he would rather have people be annoyed with others" is wrong.

Instead of posting a complaint against radiant (which was your initial reason to get on chat), you decided to post a complaint about hazardous' actions which are all fine.

I know your behavior, so this does not surprise me. You tend to fuel drama and like the conversation which usual lead nowhere.

But you already know by standpoint anyway. Archived.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Cases”