CONCERNED PARENT PERTAINNING TO RECENT POST ABOUT MODERATOR "HASH" AND DOTA PLAYER FUDQA, CYBERBULLING, UNJUST BAN

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

JVM-ATTORNEY
Basic Tree

CONCERNED PARENT PERTAINNING TO RECENT POST ABOUT MODERATOR "HASH" AND DOTA PLAYER FUDQA, CYBERBULLING, UNJUST BAN

Postby JVM-ATTORNEY » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:52 am

I recently posted a request for unban and for a different moderator to examine this problem. Instead, there is a post by "hash" the person I'm having problems with.

1) I requested an unjust 14 day ban for my son on your network for cyber bulling by dota player Fudqa, by moderator "hash".

2) I specifically asked for another moderator to watch the replay and game that occurred, not for "hash" to reply to me privately or publicly, "hash" is the problem.

3) Now I'm feeling as though "hash" is being very deliberate in his action, I specifically did not want to deal with this individual, this moderator, and yet he has called me out very publicly posted on your forum and network.

I am now requesting this moderator "hash" to be investigated or to be removed.

I simply asked for your network to watch the unjust 14 day ban by another moderator and "hash" abusing his moderator authority call me out publicly.

I never wanted or asked for a public reply from "hash".

a) So why is he calling me out publicly? Feels like moderator abuse.

b) Show me and send to me the rules specifically stating that "hash" can do this to me, a parent concerned about cyber bulling of my son on your network. Send me the this rule in writing for my records.

c) Show me and send to me the rule for this justified 14 day ban for my records. And why he was banned 14 days. Where it says that, because I have read your rules and found nothing about a 14 day ban, in which my son did nothing wrong.

d) I am the parent as in many cases many parents purchase these games for our children to play online. Now I am very disillusioned about what "hash" and others are doing to my son and other children on this network.

I hope that moderator "hash" and dota player Fuqda will be dealt with ASAP.

That your network will discipline them appropriately and accordingly.

I do not believe that your network and website condones such cyber bulling and misrepresentation.

Clearly this moderator should not be moderating.

Please remedy this situation quickly, I am also requesting again that "HASH" NO LONG CONTACTING ME PUBLICLY OR PRIVATELY.

Thank you for your time and patience

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Re: CONCERNED PARENT PERTAINNING TO RECENT POST ABOUT MODERATOR "HASH" AND DOTA PLAYER FUDQA, CYBERBULLING, UNJUST BAN

Postby Haunt » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:31 am

@jvm-attorney Link(s) to ban requests, appeals please.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Re: CONCERNED PARENT PERTAINNING TO RECENT POST ABOUT MODERATOR "HASH" AND DOTA PLAYER FUDQA, CYBERBULLING, UNJUST BAN

Postby aRt)Y » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:50 am

Every player has to post his own ban-able. That's mandatory standard policy moderators have to follow.

He did not call you out. He simply asked you to have your son post it.

Considering your son's appeal has not been processed, yet (please read the complaint's section rules), there's no case to investigate abusive behavior.

Archived. You may re-post once the requirements are fulfilled.
Please also drop the all caps titles. We can all read just fine.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Cases”