Lost Premium Donor

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

HolySpiritRider
Basic Tree

Lost Premium Donor

Postby HolySpiritRider » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:50 pm

I know you guys are busy at @ent so I'm not really mad.
My simple request posted at tech forums and my multiple processing staff members must not be important since either they are too busy at a bar or gaming.

As a business major I would assume $10 a month for simple requests is a good deal. You guys @ent must be rich since you don't need my monthly donations. I don't even use up the value either since I'm at school most of the time. I just thought it would be nice to support you and another server by giving back. Don't bother processing my rqst.

Well thanks anyways,

Greg Muraoka.

EdgeOfChaos

Re: Lost Premium Donor

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:46 pm

@HolySpiritRider We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are doing our best here, and right now there are a lot of threads in Technical Support, many about spoofs being lost. Your issue will be addressed as soon as possible.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Re: Lost Premium Donor

Postby aRt)Y » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:42 pm

@HolySpiritRider Your rewards dont get lost. We actually log the donation date and you will receive the reward once the request is processed.

Nothing gets lost; just like pending ban requests.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Cases”