beerlord bad admin (unfair ban)

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

r3515t_
Armored Tree

beerlord bad admin (unfair ban)

Postby r3515t_ » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:35 pm

Hello,

I wanted to post a complaint about beerlord, which is also very similar to my open ban appeal, and I thought I would post a complaint either way. I wanted to show an example of how he;

1) Banned me unfairly because he was upset at dying so much
2) Didn't ban bara on time
3) Shows an extreme lack of judgement in a game he is playing, while letting an obvious game ruiner play and ruin the game

also, he consistently doesn't ban real game ruiners, who obviously ruin every game they play (although I don't address this here).

Update: he denied my first ban for no clear reason, but the [url]second one[/url]is thankfully still active viewtopic.php?f=7&t=113312.

Here is a link to the replay: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9530854

Ban time: 30:05
I was at fountain for only < 2 min

I was not refusing to defend, was active and present at every major battle, and placed over 8 wards in the game. I only went to fountain after mid rax was pushed, and bara continued to refuse defending! Instead of kicking bara, this bad admin beerlord didn't kick bara on time, and as a result he also ruined the game despite his in-game privileges (as I will show below):

So bara dies around 20 min, and gets mad. He goes to jungle and starts afk farming creeps and doesn't help the team in a crucial battle mid. (At this point he should have been kicked by beerlord). I noticed this and called him out:

(23:48 / Allied) sd.em: bara is throwing
(24:06 / Allied) kukki23: i dont charge in... no help!!!!
(24:08 / Allied) Dueliant: b
(24:12 / Allied) sd.em: u dont time it right
(24:17 / Allied) UrMomLuvsAnal: b
(24:27 / Allied) sd.em: bara wont charge at all
(24:29 / Allied) sd.em: can we kick?
(24:31 / Allied) sd.em: we can use him better
(24:32 / Allied) stAhrz: yes

And then bara refuses all together and basically let's them push mid uncontested. Although the rest of the team was out of position. Still, beerlord didn't kick him. Instead he says,

(24:34 / Allied) BeerLord: stop ur crying and play bara

Then bara decides to just charge in and die.

After, they went top, and bara still wouldn't charge until I said;

(28:30 / All) sd.em: team just gave up i guess
(28:34 / All) sd.em: bara refuse
(28:44 / All) kukki23: refuse what???????????????????

And beerlord says,
(28:47 / Allied) BeerLord: play or ban

At which point bara charges in and dies again.

My hero is paper thin, they had warlock (heavy pusher) and weaver could have killed me very easily, so w/o proper charge or a tank (beerlord fed them while defending mid and couldn't tank when they pushed top) I did not want to feed. The game was over when beerlord died defending mid rax @28:00 (where bara was clearly refusing to help him, unlike me where I stopped tiny @28:11) and as a result we had no tank to stop warlock top. The game was over because there was nothing we could do to stop the enemy team. After bara dies again top, beerlord gets angry, after dying again (ends game 1/6), and bans both us.

I do not think this was a fair ban and posted by an "admin" with little knowledge or skill in the game. He has bad judgement, doesn't use his in-game privileges to help players play a fair game and unfairly bans people out of anger. What's the point of in-game priveleges if you cant even use them to stop a clear game ruiner (bara) and instead do a useless anger ban at the end?

HazarDous
Staff Department

Re: beerlord bad admin (unfair ban)

Postby HazarDous » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:49 am

Hm, I had not noticed you posted a second appeal.

You should wait for its conclusion before posting a complaint. Given it is being handled by a second moderator ( @Av1oN ) who disagrees with you, this might not be complaint material either. Please refer to Av1oN's posts on your appeal.

Return to “Processed Cases”