Forum admin abuse

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

BiLyA
Treant

Forum admin abuse

Postby BiLyA » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:03 am

So, someone (i bet Matdas) decided to forum ban me for 2 weeks because I "abused the report system". I reported like 10 posts because they were offtopic and actually most of them got deleted by admins. If my reports were wrong, why did most of the posts I reported get deleted?

Also, where is the rule saying how many posts u can report per day? Because I havent seen anything about that. When he forum banned me, I was having a conversation via pm with Arty asking him why my posts were being deleted, and Arty gave me a link where he was explaining that offtopic posts should get deleted because they make threads annoying to ppl that wanna read them. So after I read that, I reported some offtopic/spam posts to help the admins. Boom, 2 weeks ban. Explain this.

My other complaints about Matdas some months ago when he forum banned me for 1 month because I called someone stacker didn't pass. People that were threatening to kill others never got a forum ban and I get 2 weeks for reporting some offtopic posts? Ridiculous.

Therefore I ask this admin(again, I'm sure its Matdas) to be removed from staff and rules to be made clear about what is allowed and what is not before someone drops the banhammer.
Last edited by BiLyA on Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
https://youtu.be/jYFefppqEtE Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot 8-)

HazarDous
Staff Department

Re: Forum admin abuse

Postby HazarDous » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:37 am

@Bilya

Edit your post with necessary links and/or evidence.

KingKar
Forest Walker

Postby KingKar » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:47 am

"People that were threatening to kill others never got a forum ban and I get 2 weeks for reporting some offtopic posts? Ridiculous."

Your wrong they do get forum ban. i was also forum banned for a week.
You deserve to get ban for what you did because Its against rules
http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ForumRules
Forum Rules
"Be polite and mannered. Do not intentionally be insulting or disruptive and do not start flame wars."

BiLyA
Treant

Postby BiLyA » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:04 am

HazarDous wrote:@Bilya

Edit your post with necessary links and/or evidence.

All I have is this screenshot from when I got banned, saying reason "abusing report function". I never got a pm or a warning about it, I just saw that I was banned when I tried to join the forum. And no @KingKar I didnt get banned for flaming or something so I dont need your input here.

https://ibb.co/kUv6SR
Last edited by HazarDous on Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged posts.
These users thanked the author BiLyA for the post:
Brando (Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:25 am)
https://youtu.be/jYFefppqEtE Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot 8-)

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:18 pm

It is mostly due to your history of mass warnings that bans are enforced faster than for "casual" users.

If you want to contact Staff Dept., do so through Discord and not by dodging bans or getting your way around it through other means.

Lifted the bans for now.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Cases”