Being stalked/watched by mod and banned for calling him gay in dota chat

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

CountChocula96
Treant

Being stalked/watched by mod and banned for calling him gay in dota chat

Postby CountChocula96 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:36 am

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=123817

User Beerlord has been following me and banning me more than any other mod. Whenever he bans me, he always links to a bunch of other bans from the past 2 years, including threads that were rejected for a ban, and then he says I have a "colorful history". He also banned me 2 months for a 2-second pause in a game recently.

This most recent ban is coming from a game that he did not play. He is following my accounts because I said this in chat 2 days before:

(02:25 / Allied) Macbeth: lol beerlord is fag
(02:27 / Allied) RobertMueller: gj
(02:39 / Allied) alphawolf: a ward costs 100 same as a coin
(02:51 / Allied) Macbeth: HIT HIM YOU FAG
(02:54 / Allied) MightyTheGreat: -ma
(03:00 / Allied) AxelDenzel: lol

he then went and found out an alt account just to find rule breaking and ban me for an alternate reason, but it's obviously for this haha so pathetic.
"you the biggest wack job on dead ent" -burberry; Flamer/Fan; DotA

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Re: Being stalked/watched by mod and banned for calling him gay in dota chat

Postby Panopticon » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 am

You know what the rules are, so maybe possibly stop going out of your way just to break them, and perhaps the mods won't have to dedicate time out of their days to monitor your actions as if you were a deviant child? Just a suggestion, because it really isn't looking not good for you in particular.

Just like any gaming community, if a certain player gains a history for gameruining, of course gamemasters and moderators are going to take an interest in them and monitor their actions to make sure they don't continue ruining future games.
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

HazarDous
Staff Department

Re: Being stalked/watched by mod and banned for calling him gay in dota chat

Postby HazarDous » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:18 am

With regards to what I interpret as bias accusations; BeerLord was granted permission to ban you from a game he had no part in. When it comes to players who repeatedly break the very same rules (afk/grief and pauses in your case), ENT reserves the right to enforce stricter and sometimes unusual disciplinary measures. You do not even dispute the validity of the bans... You've more than half a dozen bans for similar reason(s) and that's just too much.

User Beerlord has been following me and banning me more than any other mod.

You seem to believe that this depicts him in a bad way, but there are two very logic reasons as to why he's banned you more than any other mods. 1) You've consistently broken the rules, and 2) he's reviewed more DotA brqs than any other mod. In other words, he is just doing his job and he's very good at it. Let me make this simple for you; if you do not wish to be banned, then do not break our rules.

Ban stands, complaint denied.

Return to “Processed Cases”