Slow Response

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

psychology
Forest Walker

Slow Response

Postby psychology » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:57 pm

Hello,
I am a long time user of ENT. I as many have, have been banned a lot for dropping or leaving games etc... I always run into the same problem, slow processing as if I am at the DMV. I understand we all have lives, and the world can't just revolve around me. The problem is though, I am trying to donate now, and get an appeal lifted and I can't get a response or find the right person to talk to. So now this is losing possible money for your hosted tournaments/donations, and possible members of ENT. Inside the ENT lobby chat is my message sitting and waiting,

"Any ENT staff available? please message me"

Inside the Technical Support forum sitting and waiting

"I will donate $10 once my ban appeal is processed. I had some questions for staff but can not get a hold of anyone in chat. Please contact me"

Inside the ban appeal is an over 14 hour long wait and conversation with a staff memeber which I have no clue where it is going or what he is trying to get at. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=125441

I am following the information on what to do when banned and who to contact with donation questions. In return I am going through an extremely slow process, and I'm just simply trying to be an active member and give donations to you. My complaint here is that if you have members trying to donate or be a supportive member of ENT you should atleast give them the chance to be. I am on the sideline waiting for a response from ANY staff, and waiting out a long ban because the bot dropped and a lot of players were confused. A little support to those who support you seems only fair. =] Though for the days you guys are quick and on top of it, I appreciate it.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Re: Slow Response

Postby HazarDous » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:23 am

Hello @psychology ,

I understand that it may be frustrating having to wait for a ban appeal or tech support request. However, as you pointed out yourself, we are all volunteers and have lives of our own. For that reason, there will obviously be periods of ups and downs within the staff's activity. March-april are usually very busy months, and so the waiting time for users to get responses to their request will be impacted.

However, that doesn't seem to be the case with your request. Having to wait a few hours is not something that I would consider to be excessive.

I've noticed you are quite good at expressing your thoughts, and seem to be passionate about this community and this game. I will therefore encourage you to consider applying for the moderator. This would be the best way for you to have an impact with regards to what you are complaining about.

Return to “Processed Cases”