Kappa New mod Biased

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

stasheen
Resource Storage

Kappa New mod Biased

Postby stasheen » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:46 am

viewtopic.php?f=172&t=126149
banned for 5 days and didnt break rule.
How do you ban player who carried team to win for game ruining.
Kappa listening to Godrik a known liar and toxic player,
accusing of maphack and i.p dodge with no evidence.
Ent has failed with processing reports correctly.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Re: Kappa New mod Biased

Postby HazarDous » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:59 am

@stasheen

From the moderator's lengthy review of the game, it is clear to me that he has watched the game and judged that player 'BIowJob' broke our rules, hence deserving a ban.

Now, it seems to me that you have merely looked at the player's in-game score and made the determination that carrying a team means you cannot break a rule. Given your post on Kappa's application, it becomes apparent you have something against him.

Kappa1 wrote:BIowJob spends a large portion of the game pretending to farm jungle camps. He stands on top of the units but does not attack them. This is no mistake and player is intentionally trying to ruin this game while making it look like he is playing. Also, he holds onto his skill points, suicides and refuses to help team. Clear game ruining.

I will ask you one time only; have you actually watched the game before making these claims and are you refuting the observations above?
These users thanked the author HazarDous for the post:
Godrik (Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:13 pm)

stasheen
Resource Storage

Postby stasheen » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:51 am

i played the game so I know what happened. 'pretending to jungle farm camps"?
i was overleveled and the stats show it. im not sure what this is.
"holding onto my skill point?" these are all made up words I have no idea.
I played my hero safely, farmed when needed to, and pushed lanes at right time.

enemy team couldnt rax 1 lane with a counter lane being pushed.
if you actually watched the replay you would see LC played well (and probably won game)

Tiny (OP) terrible stats and lies all the time if you havnt noticed, 90% of what this player says is bs
maphacking ip dodging. Easy to believe Godriik, and i warned before kappa becomes mod.
he has terrible ban judgement.

did not expect to be banned for game i carry
You can even look at tinys gameplay, farmed and avoided to help lc when in danger
ban is so unworthy.
5 days. Maybe this is why ENT slowly dieng.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:53 am

I watched the game. Kappa's judgement was 100% valid. I did not see a case for maphack but in terms of refusing to help - which can lead to game-ruining, let's review it here.

1) Just because your team won the game and you were a large part in that doesn't mean you didn't make the game more difficult for your team. Judging by the team comp and quality of players, your team should have won much earlier but you simply refused to help when called upon. Your score might look great but overall, it was Tiny and Pudge who kept your team in the game and allowed you to run around farming.

2) Here's what you did: Run from your jungle spot, go to ancients, check rune, go to enemy's jungle, and then back to ancients. You did this for so long that I forgot you were even in the game and I was solely watching what you were doing the entire time. What kind of strategy is this? LC is supposed to begin hunting with the team or with lothars once he can as to get duel damage. You just farmed neutrals until you became too big to stop.

I only timestamped the most obvious moments but rest assured, most of the game consisted of you farming while ignoring your teammates and team fights.

Tiny did steal aegis at 27:00 from you so I could understand if you felt pissed but he only did it because you've pissed off your teammates for much of the game.

30:50, you refuse to defend top and push mid. Your teammates called for your help but you never bothered.

33:00, refused to help your team at mid and goes straight to farming neutrals. You had many opportunities to get to mid and kill purple or teal with your team but you continued farming. 33:40, almost a minute passes and you're still nowhere near mid to help. 34:00, you don't go mid but you do manage to kill jugg/storm. I don't particularly care for these two kills because it doesn't negate the fact that you just wandered into them rather than focusing on a particular objective to help your team.

37:20, you refuse to help your team and just stand by watching them. You get caught and your team goes to help you. Since you had aegis and died, you decide to run while your team ends up fighting a 4v5. You come back to get a kill and then run away.

I won't lie: You were the most impactful player by the time the game ended. But your gameplay early on and what was required for you to be useful late in the game depended on your teammates. You refused to defend, refused to cooperate, refused to help kill the enemy when you had easy kills. Considering this was a 55 minute game and you had a full inventory compared to some players on the enemy team that barely had one, this should have ended 30 minutes ago but you chose to prolong this by farming. You had 11 kills in a game where you should've had much more considering the duration of the game and how farmed you were. The only reason you won the game is because you just farmed, period. Your gold per minute will obviously trump everyone in the game if your sole objective is to farm.

I support Kappa1's ban for game-ruining/refusing to cooperate and would deny this ban appeal.
These users thanked the author Astros for the post:
Godrik (Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:13 pm)
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Godrik
Armored Tree

Postby Godrik » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:12 pm

Just received this message from "BIowJob"

"Sent: Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:13 am
Recipient: Godrik

ip dodge is nothing. Ban wont make difference
can play on multiple location and still play dota while smurfing.

all the smart game ruiners do this. But idc really.""

@Stasheen So if you don't care, why are you priv messaging me and making multiple posts? Take your ban like a man, and accept responsibility. Don't dodge the bans. That wasn't the first time you game ruined either, I played with you the day before which I didn't submit that time, you trolled your teams in two games with no communication so the ban is 100% fair. ENT mods help community so don't blame them for your actions

Quentin
Treant

Postby Quentin » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:21 pm

I was curious to see how a player who is defined as "large part of the win" or "most impactful player of the game" could be banned for game ruining ("refuse to play the game in an attempt to ruin it") so I've decided to watch the entire replay.

Even after the replay and reading the 2 mod's reviews I am still clueless about the reason of the ban. I could not find any wrongdoing from OP.

LC farmed wood the first 20 minutes it's true, but it is a good strategy with LC. He did not have lothar by then. Afterwards, he played defensively, did not participate much in teamfights but pushed lanes with creeps, came in critical times to help the team and kill the opponents and soloed some enemies. He did nothing wrong. He is not forced to participate in all teamfights and he came to defend base against creeps or ennemies when needed. Sometimes he pushed a lane while the ennemy team pushed another lane and his team defended but it seems good because he was farmed and could easily have raxed if his team had won the fight. It's true that he did not play the way his team would have prefered, but I cannot see anything wrong with it. That's not like he was farming jungle when the ennemies were raxing and he stayed there doing nothing, or if he never pushed the lane...

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=126254&p=489725#p489725
I also believe that a moderator that banned a player should not straighly deny an appeal request without any explanation.

Note: I did not check for mh or fog clicks.

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:45 pm

I also believe that a moderator that banned a player should not straighly deny an appeal request without any explanation.

This is true.
Regardless of whether the original ban was valid or not, you should not have denied that appeal @Kappa1 . What's the point of an appealing what he thinks is a wrongful ban if you just insta-deny it?

Godrik
Armored Tree

Postby Godrik » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:02 pm

Quentin lol you are his friend or something. Multiple mods reviewed this and saw his clear trolling/toxic behavior, and I stand by the MH especially if you watch the first game I was in with him.

He only started helping after I whispered him that i was submitting. Notice what he says the moment the game starts :

(00:15 / Allied) BIowJob: lc only played trash because he didnt care about losing
(00:21 / Allied) BIowJob: after dieng the second time he make new account
(00:30 / Allied) BIowJob: to screw you for playing like a selfish jew
(00:35 / Allied) BIowJob: lesson learned. nigger

This is him admitting to game ruining the previous game as well, it's also racism and flaming for no reason.

The Priv message he just sent me also confirms the I.P dodge.

Reporting this priv message to ent admins. -

all the smart game ruiners do this. But idc really.
ent dota is too much noob trash."

Also the reason we won is because of pudge, he constantly helped team and his score in wins/loss was 20-0. LC made the game 100x harder than it should have been by refusing to co-operate or help team multiple times

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:28 pm

Will be reviewed by Oversight Staff.

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:37 pm

Since we're biting at him for denying the ban appeal, maybe look at how the ban appeal was written, and the intention behind it? I know more than enough mods that would instantly deny ban appeals similar to that one, just because they were written like that.

Now, if there was little to no flame/insulting language involved in the original ban appeal, and Kappa denied it, then of course that would be an issue. However, OP had been biased against the mod since the very beginning, and had made the ban appeal (and this complaint, which he created well before posting said ban appeal) to be argumentative and insulting/inflammatory as possible.

With that bit, this is basically nothing more than a rage complaint to start off with.

Edit: Straight from the wiki
http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ming:Unban

Please do not use ban appeals to complain, spam, or curse out moderators/other players. As users on the free hosting service you are granted your right to appeal so all we ask is that you keep it civil. Failure to keep civil behavior will result in action at moderator's discretion.

Spoiler!
Stasheen is also known as Mathew999 aka King.Kar
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:04 pm

Apoth wrote:Since we're biting at him for denying the ban appeal, maybe look at how the ban appeal was written, and the intention behind it? I know more than enough mods that would instantly deny ban appeals similar to that one, just because they were written like that.

Now, if there was little to no flame/insulting language involved in the original ban appeal, and Kappa denied it, then of course that would be an issue. However, OP had been biased against the mod since the very beginning, and had made the ban appeal (and this complaint, which he created well before posting said ban appeal) to be argumentative and insulting/inflammatory as possible.

With that bit, this is basically nothing more than a rage complaint to start off with.

That doesn't change the fact that every player has the right to appeal their ban. How valid of it should depend on the situation, of course. From LC's perspective, he might have felt he did enough to help his team win but from my perspective, I think he still ignored his teammates and chose to play solo until he just became too farmed.

At the end of the day, I don't believe a moderator who approves a ban request should be the one to also deny a ban appeal from that same user (in THESE tricky cases where another moderator may have a valuable and different opinion). If it was a case of a leaver or a blatant case of destroying items, those are pretty absolute. But cases like this should require another perspective before being denied.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

stasheen
Resource Storage

Postby stasheen » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:33 pm

Honestly did not expect to read these reviews.
am surprised some mods are looking to the truth.
I wont reveal my real I.d But im not an idiot.
Ive seen complaints been tossed out and even making this I knew it would most likely be a waste of time.
To be honest i dont really care about a 5 day ban. Its been 2 days and nothing really changed.
It sort of feels like a reward to be given a break from playing with the same braindead morons this server provides.

I only wanted to post this so good players can see and learn from it.
In response to Zam, I only have 1 thing to say.
Quentin was right when he said "He is not forced to participate in all teamfights"
If you are watching the replay and noticed I wasnt with my team, it was probably because I didnt
want to waste time when i could be doing something better(which i did, outfarmed and carried win, duh)

Now lets take this to a dihl Scenario. The next time I play dihl Ill pick a hardcore carry. and just roll with my garbage team,
in pointless and terrible teamfights, instead of farming gold to build core items, to later on be an asset to winning the game. And then when my team rages at me, maybe then i can say Zamarok Also supports this style of playing.

At the end of the day it seems like some mods dont realize the difference
between not playing with team for winning purposes, and for game ruining purposes.
Lets be real, If i wanted to game ruin, wouldnt it be much more fun to make My team lose?
instead of carrying the win? solo pushing lane to prevent rax, and eventually out smashed enemy, being in control of the entire game.
If you really think this deserves a 5 day ban then my point is proven. Ent has fallen and every real player that can relate can see it clearly.
I even warned you of kappas judgement. But seems like a regular community member has 0 influence to what mods decide.
Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Also godrik if your going to post unnessecary pms. be ready to have it thrown back.
Your clearly a depressed guy who just wants to see someone get banned. It cant be more obvious than this.

Sent: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:54 am
Recipient: stasheen
The guy is a depressed game ruiner who trolls people for fun. Stop trying to defend him, let him take his ban like a man. We will check for I.P dodge too. Learn from this. :D

Sent: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:17 pm
Recipient: stasheen
HAHA you say you don't care but you make 5 posts and I.P Dodge. then you will be banned 1 year range ban. enjoy that.
Told you not to game ruin or i would submit your ban :D :D :D :D laughing so much from this

Godrik
Armored Tree

Postby Godrik » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:41 pm

So apparently I was just told that

Stasheen is actually the same forum acc called Matthew999 who makes dozens of accounts to game ruin.

I actually submitted him a month ago but it was never reviewed, funny enough the guy had a account named "friedbrain" which he trolled with Tiny by refusing to help and using toss to game ruin, then made a new acc. Because i just checked and he only has 1 game total in the acc.

(01:09 / Allied) friedbrain: i almost got banned
(01:14 / Allied) friedbrain: for tiny throwing
(01:16 / Allied) friedbrain: teamamte
(10:00 / Allied) friedbrain: dumb nigger
(10:13 / All) friedbrain: GOOD THING THIS IS NEW ACCOUNT
(10:02 / Allied) friedbrain: we lost now

Very interesting, he already claimed he uses multiple I.P's from diff locations to game ruin

all the smart game ruiners do this. But idc really.
ent dota is too much noob trash."

This player using dozens of troll accounts seriously needs to be dealt with. That ban request is still open btw. Thanks ENT mods hope you can deal with this guy

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:46 pm

I went through the OP's history and found some interesting things.

Here is his alternate user and main account: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=31648

This account alone has a total of 11 non autobans in it's history. It also has 6 warnings and 3 bans on the user account, last ban being February this year. However, he also has a habit of making new accounts every few games. So I compiled a list of bans from these accounts in the past few months. Many of these accounts use colourful names like 'nlgger'. You can see more examples of such lovely language in the very game he is currently complaining for. Many of these I found simply looking through his user account. No doubt there are many more he has not appealed for.
viewtopic.php?t=126149
viewtopic.php?t=117749
viewtopic.php?t=125093
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=122571
viewtopic.php?t=117233
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=118991

The only reason he is not banned for a long time right now is that he makes many accounts and admins have not yet caught onto his past bans recently and haven't known to increase time. You can also see how he responds to a lot of his ban requests and also makes a number of appeals, arguing against the ban everytime and never taking responsibility, flaming and insulting, the same as he is doing now. This attitude has been evident in his new account and as such it was clear the appeal was never going to go anywhere. As a result I support Kappa's decision to deny without considering your appeal further. Rather than your ban being removed, your ban should honestly be extended due to your history.

At the end of the day, I don't believe a moderator who approves a ban request should be the one to also deny a ban appeal from that same user (in THESE tricky cases where another moderator may have a valuable and different opinion). If it was a case of a leaver or a blatant case of destroying items, those are pretty absolute. But cases like this should require another perspective before being denied.

If we had a much larger moderator team, it would be reasonable for another moderator to rereview the game on the appeal. However, we are far too small of a team for this to be the case right now. Until recently we had a huge backlog of ban requests, and even before we had this backlog this was never a rule. The vast majority of 'refusing to cooperate' cases have some degree of subjectivity. We cannot devote resources to re reviewing every one of them.

Also, he impersonated an admin as beerlord#useast.battle.net just 8 days ago, an offence that was not yet caught. So I have a mind to submit a ban request for that once this is resolved.
These users thanked the author Quetra for the post (total 3):
Panopticon (Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:13 am) • Kappa (Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:12 am) • Godrik (Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:06 am)

Godrik
Armored Tree

Postby Godrik » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:10 am

Civiliznations wrote:I went through the OP's history and found some interesting things.

Here is his alternate user and main account: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=31648

This account alone has a total of 11 non autobans in it's history. It also has 6 warnings and 3 bans on the user account, last ban being February this year. However, he also has a habit of making new accounts every few games. So I compiled a list of bans from these accounts in the past few months. Many of these accounts use colourful names like 'nlgger'. You can see more examples of such lovely language in the very game he is currently complaining for. Many of these I found simply looking through his user account. No doubt there are many more he has not appealed for.
viewtopic.php?t=126149
viewtopic.php?t=117749
viewtopic.php?t=125093
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=122571
viewtopic.php?t=117233
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=118991

The only reason he is not banned for a long time right now is that he makes many accounts and admins have not yet caught onto his past bans recently and haven't known to increase time. You can also see how he responds to a lot of his ban requests and also makes a number of appeals, arguing against the ban everytime and never taking responsibility, flaming and insulting, the same as he is doing now. This attitude has been evident in his new account and as such it was clear the appeal was never going to go anywhere. As a result I support Kappa's decision to deny without considering your appeal further. Rather than your ban being removed, your ban should honestly be extended due to your history.

If we had a much larger moderator team, it would be reasonable for another moderator to rereview the game on the appeal. However, we are far too small of a team for this to be the case right now. Until recently we had a huge backlog of ban requests, and even before we had this backlog this was never a rule. The vast majority of 'refusing to cooperate' cases have some degree of subjectivity. We cannot devote resources to re reviewing every one of them.

Also, he impersonated an admin as beerlord#useast.battle.net just 8 days ago, an offence that was not yet caught. So I have a mind to submit a ban request for that once this is resolved.

I 100% agree he should be banned indefinitely, he just sent me ANTOHER message about how he will continue to play from different locatons with troll accounts and target me, which he did in the past already. Notice my ban on him "Friedbrain" where he also said "n" word and trolled with his hero, very similar play style. That ban request has still not been reviewed.

But thanks ENT, I will keep an eye out for names with "N word" or admin impersonation, his style of playing is so obvious it will be easy to see if it's him. I Will report ASAP if i see him, good job mods.

Return to “Processed Cases”