Rage ban by admin abuse

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

IgnoreMaster69
Resource Storage

Rage ban by admin abuse

Postby IgnoreMaster69 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:12 am

https://entgaming.net/customstats/legio ... /11756742/

[ENT] Legion TD Mega #87

I was kicked and banned in game only because i was The holder. Look:

(07:57 / Allied) HowlingAbyss: well we got 2 holders for 7

the game has been in progress and since I play, I know that the tactics on the holder is not forbidden and also my team leak without any sending. Player HowlingAbyss is a weak player according to statistics so he should not teach others how to play.

With his senseless talk he started to irritate me i`m using tools !Ignore for a moment.
In a moment, I would unignore, of course, as I did before.

11:21 / Allied) HowlingAbyss: If he doesnt cooperate
(11:24 / Allied) HowlingAbyss: I'll ban him.
(11:24 / All) chur-moko: so u can ban us ^^
(11:24 / All) JaKob: or else its abuse
(11:28 / Allied) DEATHSIDE: ok
(11:28 / All) JaKob: sooo im not doing that
(11:30 / Allied) IgnoreMaster69: !ignore abyss
(11:30 / All) no-excuses: Player [IgnoreMaster69] has ignored player [HowlingAbyss].
(11:31 / All) HowlingAbyss: its ok
(11:33 / All) HowlingAbyss: ok
(11:40 / All) HowlingAbyss: ignoremaster69 is getting banned after this game

Please, check in on time. First, I got information about the ban, and after exactly 6 seconds I got a ban. 6 seconds !!! It was rage ban. I see that the boy is new here, but this is not the case that the game has just started. 10 boss level.

In this particular game there was also no exchange about sending on 7/8 level or improvement of the king. Only after the fact there was a proposal to send at the 12th level. So until then my team did not have a set strategy. I do not prove myself to other players, so I simply accept in advance all decisions that other players want. If they want to send me I'm going. It's the same with the king. In every game I do not do anything against my team.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: Rage ban by admin abuse

Postby FalenGa » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:51 am

Well, let's just by clarifying one thing. You were not kicked by the admin. You were kicked by the players because you were lagging excessively. Noone is obligated to wait for a player who lags.

Here's the chat as proof :
Spoiler!
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=11756742.w3g
(19:53 / All) no-excuses: IgnoreMaster69 has lost the connection (connection closed by remote host) but is using GProxy++ and may reconnect.
(19:53 / All) IgnoreMaster69: Please wait for me to reconnect (170 seconds remain).
(19:53 / All) IgnoreMaster69: Please wait for me to reconnect (150 seconds remain).
(19:53 / Allied) JaKob: !votekick ignore
(19:53 / All) no-excuses: A votekick against player [IgnoreMaster69] has been started by player [JaKob]. 5 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(19:53 / All) no-excuses: Type !yes to vote.
(19:53 / All) no-excuses: ** Note: !votekick should only be used to kick players breaking a rule. You should not votekick players new to the game!
(19:53 / Allied) HowlingAbyss: !yes
(19:53 / All) no-excuses: Player [HowlingAbyss] voted to kick player [IgnoreMaster69]. 4 more votes are needed to pass.
(19:53 / Allied) INCOME: !yes
(19:53 / All) no-excuses: Player [INCOME] voted to kick player [IgnoreMaster69]. 3 more votes are needed to pass.
(19:53 / Allied) xxmm: !yes
(19:53 / All) no-excuses: Player [xxmm] voted to kick player [IgnoreMaster69]. 2 more votes are needed to pass.
(19:53 / Allied) no-excuses: !yes
(19:53 / All) no-excuses: Player [no-excuses] voted to kick player [IgnoreMaster69]. 1 more votes are needed to pass.
(19:53 / All) IgnoreMaster69: Please wait for me to reconnect (130 seconds remain).
(19:53 / All) no-excuses: Player [chur-moko] voted to drop laggers.
(19:53 / All) no-excuses: Player [JaKob] voted to drop laggers.
(19:53 / All) no-excuses: Player [INCOME] voted to drop laggers.
(19:53 / All) no-excuses: ERROR: this player is using GProxy;
(19:53 / All) no-excuses: ... GProxy players cannot be dropped
(19:53 / All) no-excuses: ... until 80 seconds have elapsed.
(19:53 / All) no-excuses: ... Use !votekick instead.
(19:53 / Allied) chur-moko: !yes
(19:53 / All) no-excuses: A votekick against player [IgnoreMaster69] has passed.
(19:53 / All) no-excuses: IgnoreMaster69 was kicked by vote.
(19:53 / QUIT) IgnoreMaster69: Left

Now to the reason behind your ban.

4v4 LTD is obviously a team game. Your goal is to kill the enemy team's king, which is usually done by sending units in strategic way. To do that you need lumber.

When even one of the 4 players on the team is low on push ( number of wisps and lumberjacks ), his team's chances of winning decrease, because the total lumber they can send might not be sufficient enough to break enemy lines and cost heals.

Therefore, staying 3/1 by wave 10 is considered equal to refusing to cooperate, which is bannable as per our rules.

Even holder lanes have to push more than that. Generally speaking, you need to be in the ballpark of 7/1 to 7/3 by the beginning of wave 10, so you won't hinder your team's chances of winning. Your team was asking you to push, to which they received no response. In cases like this, how much you push is partly the team's decision, as it affects them, too.

Banning you 6 seconds after the game was not an overreaction nor a quick to judge move, since the ban was justified in a fairly straight forward case.

Finally, i'd like to inform you we host 1v1 LTD games, too. Playing 1v1 means you have the freedom of playing by whatever strategy you wish. Keep in mind there are rules for 1v1, too, but they are more focused on abusing certain mechanics.

Edit :
I forgot to address the comments you pasted.

This was his way of giving you a "verbal" warning. It's part of his duty and responsibility as a moderator. The goal is to warn the user with the hope he will correct his behavior, so you won't have to apply a ban.
Spoiler!
(11:02 / Allied) HowlingAbyss: hey ignoremaster69, you therE?
(11:10 / Allied) HowlingAbyss: Please do not refuse to cooperate
(11:13 / Allied) HowlingAbyss: it is bannable.

This was addressed to orange, in order to calm him down. He was pinging you and asking you to push.
Spoiler!
(11:21 / Allied) HowlingAbyss: If he doesnt cooperate
(11:24 / Allied) HowlingAbyss: I'll ban him.

The rest of which i will not quote, was just informing the rest of the players of the situation and how should they act if it is to happen again.
These users thanked the author FalenGa for the post:
SnowwyWolf (Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:47 pm)

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Re: Rage ban by admin abuse

Postby Haunt » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:29 am

Falenga pretty much summed it all up.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Cases”